Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Blue dream FT(MF)W!
I'm old, what is FT(MF)W! Lol

Also, I sold cocaine for a while years ago and blue dream and blue magic where what ppl use to call the stuff I had. Not sure why because it definitely wasn't blue lol

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm old, what is FT(MF)W! Lol

Also, I sold cocaine for a while years ago and blue dream and blue magic where what ppl use to call the stuff I had. Not sure why because it definitely wasn't blue lol
For the win, just threw a mother F*****g in there lol

blue dream was a popular strain around me like 20 yrs ago lol. That must've been some magic snow lol

Sausaloy

Sausaloy

Awards
THC and kratom are both natural remedies that may relieve pain in some people. They come from different plant species and impact the body differently. Use caution with the local Brampton dispensary and speak with your doctor to see if THC or kratom suits you. While the effects of THC may be unpredictable when compared to kratom, there is one thing we can assert: using cannabis has never resulted in a fatal overdose. The same is not true of kratom, which was linked to 11 reported deaths in the U.S. between 2011 and 2017.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
THC and kratom are both natural remedies that may relieve pain in some people.
The problem is kratom is highly addictive and causes withdrawals when you try to stop, so "natural" dosent mean much.

Now don't get me wrong I'm not bashing kratom, it's a great option for some ppl, but the user must beware

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The problem is kratom is highly addictive and causes withdrawals when you try to stop, so "natural" dosent mean much.

Now don't get me wrong I'm not bashing kratom, it's a great option for some ppl, but the user must beware
100% spot on.

Blue dream is an old school indica dominant strain, we used to sell a ton of it when my old business partners opened the first MMJ shops here in CO. Blue Magic is the sativa dominant strain that used Blue Dream as the starting point.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

Yea a lot of natural stuff can create serious issues, if not understood and respected. Many seem to get fooled by something being natural and think that it can't be bad/difficult to handle, or as bad/difficult as synthetic drugs, but that's not allways the case. Like Phenibut; It's basically gaba with an added phenyl ring to help it cross the BBB (IIRC), but it can get very addictive and induce some pretty bad withdrawal symptoms.

And like Smont said, I'm not bashing anything either, nor am I against people utilizing these things, not at all. Having struggled with sleep issues for years, I really like having Phenibut as a back up for occasional use. I also have a script for Benzos, which I try to use only on rare occasions and I treat them the same as Phenibut.

And I don't know what thread this was

Last edited: