Kodiak Labs Sarms?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone ever run Sarms by Kodiak labs? If so, were they legit? Are they the same company as Centurion Labs/Labz?

HooliganNoire

HooliganNoire

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm wondering the same, And Ronix Research

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I had kodiak labs bear strength (mentabolan/ph to trest) and it definitely was legit

HooliganNoire

HooliganNoire

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I see that they're Ment is fine, But I can't find much on they're Sarms? Other then a few post on Reddit, Thinking about purchasing sum their Lgd

HooliganNoire

HooliganNoire

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah from what I've seen they are Centurion labzz

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have not found anything linking the two companies.
Either have I other than a couple posters who have claimed that. Centurion doesn’t have Sarms or Kodiak listed in their website. Maybe j will contact Centurion and ask if they are affiliated. I have heard good things about Centurion. Kodiak doesn’t have a website that I could find.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Centurion Labz is legit, great supplements, especially God of Rage pre.

Ronix Research I've heard is an offshoot of Alchemy Labs. Heard this from 2 different sources. If true, Alchemy is legit, currently stacking the Alpha 5 with Kong. Want to try Shredded 3 from them next cycle.

A lot of these companies won't publicly acknowledge their affiliated for legal reasons.

HooliganNoire

HooliganNoire

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The legal thing is what I figured, I also figured the Supp company that I buy from wouldn't carry anything but legit. Thanks

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Ronix Research I've heard is an offshoot of Alchemy Labs. Heard this from 2 different sources. If true, Alchemy is legit, currently stacking the Alpha 5 with Kong. Want to try Shredded 3 from them next cycle.

A lot of these companies won't publicly acknowledge their affiliated for legal reasons.
You're right that some companies wont acknowledge affiliation, for legal reasons.
(I've witnessed this first hand)

But I also dont assume two companies are related without a legitimate reason to do so.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The legal thing is what I figured, I also figured the Supp company that I buy from wouldn't carry anything but legit. Thanks
I just wish Kodiak would at least have a webpage. Makes me wonder about their product because that means there is no way a customer could even contact them. I feel more comfortable buying Sarms from a research company manufacturer like Narrows Labs. They have a webpage, physical address, email, phone number, Facebook page with customer reviews. Having these things makes a company more accountable to their customers for the products they sell and enables people to check product reviews. Also, Kodiak appears to be selling their Sarms as dietary supplements, rather than research chemicals. In my opinion this makes them suspect off the bat since they are obviously doing so in violation of the law which is also a felony with the FDA. If they are willing to do that why wouldn’t they be willing to dilute their Sarms?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just wish Kodiak would at least have a webpage. Makes me wonder about their product because that means there is no way a customer could even contact them. I feel more comfortable buying Sarms from a research company manufacturer like Narrows Labs. They have a webpage, physical address, email, phone number, Facebook page with customer reviews. Having these things makes a company more accountable to their customers for the products they sell and enables people to check product reviews. Also, Kodiak appears to be selling their Sarms as dietary supplements, rather than research chemicals. In my opinion this makes them suspect off the bat since they are obviously doing so in violation of the law which is also a felony with the FDA. If they are willing to do that why wouldn’t they be willing to dilute their Sarms?
Good points.

MAR is very trustworthy.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good points.

MAR is very trustworthy.
Yes MA Research i have never run, but their customers only have good things to say about Mike. Only reason I never ran his Sarms is because I prefer capsules and they only sell liquid.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Right I hear ya, Could that make "Kodiak" untraceable if the fda did catch on to them? And another thing, like I said I hear good things about their Ment, But not much about their Sarms.. Narrow labs uh' I'm gonna have to check them out. Thanks
I doubt any company is “untraceable” if the FDA is set on getting them, but I am sure not having a website, known address, etc. can certainly greatly increase a company’s chance of flying unnoticed on their radar.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Alchemy is also centurion. These are the advanced supps home brands 90% sure much like 300 and aggressive are mass supps. Those are as close as they get to having real websites.

Everything these brands make is exactly what's on the label for better or worse.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just started using Kodiak Bear Strength , which is there Ment . I'll let you guys know how it goes . Part of the reason I got it is because of some of the good things I read about on here . But on the untraceable business thing ................ just yesterday I tried using maps to find a certain popular prohormone company in Sarasota Florida , and their address actually doesn't even exist !!! Also this company has changed their name a few times in the last 4 or so years . The bottles still looked the same and they all share the same fake address .
Mentabolan, not Ment (Trest) of course.

That was (for me), the single most boob-inducing compound that I've ever tried.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alchemy Labs is based out of San Francisco, definitely not a part of Advanced Supps which is based out of PA.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As far as Ronix being Alchemy. Can't verify. I trust alchemy labs. Ronix I'd stay away from. I had a bad reaction to their rad140, racing heart beat, triangle acne breakout on my bicep, etc.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As far as Ronix being Alchemy. Can't verify. I trust alchemy labs. Ronix I'd stay away from. I had a bad reaction to their rad140, racing heart beat, triangle acne breakout on my bicep, etc.
I can't trust a company who puts more DHEA than 3ad in their 3ad products...

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well Ronix Research is like a ghost company. No visible contacts, on Instagram a total nutrition claims Ronix SARMs is sourced out of Kuwait. I've yet to hear of any legit SARMs supplier getting it from any country other than China, so call me skeptical.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As far as Alchemy Labs. They are legit, have a strong following, Triad Mass is something I'd like to run someday. I want more cycles under my belt first, that's why I'm hesitant to run a DMZ cycle next vs. a SARMs Cycle of S23, LGD, and Epiandro.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As far as Alchemy Labs. They are legit, have a strong following, Triad Mass is something I'd like to run someday. I want more cycles under my belt first, that's why I'm hesitant to run a DMZ cycle next vs. a SARMs Cycle of S23, LGD, and Epiandro.
Those SARMS will kick your ass compared to the DMZ . S23 is a real son of a bitch, you'll be creaking and pissing brown within a week. DMZ will start to give you some headaches on week four unless you're one of the unlucky ones.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Malbranque Supplements 3
Supplement Companies 1
Supplement Companies 1
Supplements 4
wildman536 General Chat 13