Kodiak labs mk-677

T

Tmdl

Awards
Just got some grizzly (mk-677) by kodiak labs the other day and I’m wondering if anyone else has any experience with this product or company. I’ve taken mk-677 multiple times before and doses as small as 15mg will make me hungry af, tired and sweaty. With this product however I’ve taken 10, 30, and 40mg doses with none of these sides. I noticed a slight energy boost and aggression which are more associated with pro hormones. If anyone has any ideas let me know.

T

Tiko1991

Awards
Kodiak labs is centurion labs. Nj based company. Primarily known for their pre workouts. I think they’re gtg. Although, with SARMS, and gh secretagogues being enforced for not being for human consumption it’s not the brand you have to worry about , it’s the supplier the brand is buying from. Because it’s banned for human consumption and really only for research purposes. The company isn’t the problem , the company they buy from is what I’d be worried about. For mk-677 I’d suggest one of the board sponsors that have a reputation for selling mk for research purposes and buy that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Malbranque Supplements 3
J Anabolics 22
T Supplement Companies 1
R Supplements 4
wildman536 General Chat 13