Kodiak Labs Instinct pwo

Rodfarva

Awards
First post. Anyone ever try this? Just ordered two tubs today after getting an email saying it was back in stock. Only found it on I-Supplements

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First post. Anyone ever try this? Just ordered two tubs today after getting an email saying it was back in stock. Only found it on I-Supplements
Yes using it now, Strawberry Lemonade flavor....I 2 scoop it. I like it, no rapid heartbeat or other miserable sides. Curious how they can sell the stuff with one of the ingredients that has been banned for years lol.

I like OG Dust Extreme better to be honest...would I order it again, yes, 2 scoops and I'm doing good, nice smooth focus & energy like I said none of the miserable side feelings even at 2 scoops. Flavor is actually pretty good.

Rodfarva

Awards
Yes using it now, Strawberry Lemonade flavor....I 2 scoop it. I like it, no rapid heartbeat or other miserable sides. Curious how they can sell the stuff with one of the ingredients that has been banned for years lol.

I like OG Dust Extreme better to be honest...would I order it again, yes, 2 scoops and I'm doing good, nice smooth focus & energy like I said none of the miserable side feelings even at 2 scoops. Flavor is actually pretty good.
That’s what sparked my interest. I saw the DMAA/AMP Citrate combo and did a double take.

Thanks for the insight though. Would you recommend doubling up right out of the gate? My stim tolerance is pretty high and the caffeine and DMAA are relatively low compared to something like Arez white (350mg caffeine, no DMAA) and/or Prime Nutrition PWO MAX (75mg DMAA, 100mg caffeine anhydrous and 200mg caffeine citrate), both of which I’ve taken and enjoyed.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've tried a sample of the pre and i thought the taste was pretty good. I think the flavor was like raspberry sour patch or something like that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Malbranque Supplements 3
Anabolics 22
Supplement Companies 1
Supplement Companies 1
wildman536 General Chat 13