Kodiak Ice is the S$$$

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
ive always been a Skoal man but picked up a can of Ice and am loving it!!

yes this a dipping thread and i know all the dangers of it so save the BS, this is mainly a thread for my fellow dippers!!

To everybody else

:bruce1: :bruce1: :bruce1: :bruce1:

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
I like Redman Select chewing tobbaco. I keep this a secret...nobody knows I chew =)

I did try some dip for the first time like a month ago, Skoal or something, and it made me sick to my stomach

Kimber

Awards
Can someone fill me in on the difference between dip and chew? I always thought they meant the same thing.

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
Gota have my copenhagen.

please don't say longcut......and YES there is a difference between snuff and longcut.

chew is basically self explanitory, it is tobacco leaves and they are sweetend and chopped. snuff is more finely ground and is not meant to be chewed, but rather placed in the lip between the cheek and gums! then you have the powdered snuff that has the consistancy of flour and you place it on the tongue with a small scooper.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
then you have the powdered snuff that has the consistancy of flour and you place it on the tongue with a small scooper.
In Europe, you place it up your nose and snort it like coke.

In my area, chew means any kind of chewing tobacco. Dip is just the canned stuff though (Skoal, Cope, Kodiak, Timberwolf, etc).

CREAO

Awards
lol, Ive been through everything. First was skoal...then cope...then grizzly ...and just recently kodiak

But hands down kodiak is my favorite, cope black is a close second

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
never tried cope black, a friend of mine dips it all the time and ive told him ill try it later but end up with some kodiak ice instead.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I bust out the Skoal pouches. I find it's a lot easier than picking snuff out yo teeth...

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
skoal is good dont get me wrong, i even like the skoal mint, but when it comes down to it Kodiak is the best. (IMO)

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I moved back to Skoal recently. Started with Wintergreen, then moved to Cope Long and Cope Black and now I'm back to Skoal Apple and Peach. These flavors are awesome.

I'm sick as hell right now so I haven't had a lipper in like 4 days...it kinda sucks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Malbranque Supplements 3
Anabolics 22
Supplement Companies 1
Supplement Companies 1
Supplements 4