KJ's Iconic Formulations Ultra Epi "SPONSORED" Log

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was wondering why I wasn't getting notifications about this post. Apprently, I forgot to submit my review. I know I wrote it but must have forgot to hit send or something. Will try to redo that tonight.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was wondering why I wasn't getting notifications about this post. Apprently, I forgot to submit my review. I know I wrote it but must have forgot to hit send or something. Will try to redo that tonight.
Happens to the best of us

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks to the guys at Iconic Formulations for giving me a chance to log this. @cheftepesh1 @thebigt @delsolrob. Sorry that I did not submit this sooner. Could have swore I did but it don’t matter.

Unfortunately, I have been battling Covid the past 5 days. Finally feeling like myself again. Chills, Fever 1 day, headaches and earaches. All good now.

I really enjoyed this run of Ultra Epi even though I didn’t “FEEL” much. I made some good strength gains and didn’t gain any weight. In fact, I lost a couple pounds which can vary so I am happy about that. Biggest Improvements in Strength and Vascularity. I applied it to my shoulders, clavical and inside of my arms. 5 pumps honestly took a little while to dry. Nothing major. I got no irritation in using the same spots every day. The smell was a small alcoholic smell that evaporated pretty quick. Definitely would have no idea that you use a transdermal and I don’t think it would affect my students sense of smell.

DeadLift Start 310x5, Finished 315x10
Military Press – Start 155x5, Finished 175x4,
Bench – Start 235x5, Finished 235x9
Squat - always got easier and easier but I never pushed myself.

My last 10/12 lifts were PR's in the past 2 years or close to it. Not near my All time PR's but that was when I had more time to lift pre-kids...haha...I am in the transition phase. I still plan on deadlifting heavy, but bench and should press need to be toned down to that 8-15 rep range for pumps and endurance. Shoulders don't like all the heavy lifting.

I would say that is solid strength gains. I need to eat bigger next time!

Benefits of Ultra Epi
Libido – I saw no change
Vascularity – I definitely think my shoulders and arms developed more from the look of the mirror.
Improved Fat Loss – hard to tell without photos but I honestly don’t think I lost much around the gut.
Aggression – I don’t think this increased at all.
Strength – Biggest factor. Next time I run it, I need to eat bigger.
Mental Focus – Running it did help me be more motivated to not miss a day but I didn’t always feel more focused.

Hope you guys enjoyed it and the log was what you guys wanted.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
very significant increase in strength!!!!

thanks for log and review.