Kingsblood?

DennisC1986

Awards
So I'm nearing the end of my pct (kingsblood, clomid, mk677). Curious as to whether there would be any benefit to running another month of kingsblood when I'm off the clomid? Obviously wouldn't be expecting another crazy, just maybe improved libido and maybe slightly higher natural test level. Or is it pointless? Any input welcome

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
From what I’ve read there’s no reason not to run any natty products (aside from financial) past pct. I don’t think you’ll get much benefit though so might be pointless.

Are u continuing the mk677 though? - personally I’d run that on at 25mg per day instead of kingsblood....

Last edited:

DennisC1986

Awards
I planned on running it at 25 for 5 to 6 months. Feeling a little lethargic though so hoping I'll get used to it

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I'm nearing the end of my pct (kingsblood, clomid, mk677). Curious as to whether there would be any benefit to running another month of kingsblood when I'm off the clomid? Obviously wouldn't be expecting another crazy, just maybe improved libido and maybe slightly higher natural test level. Or is it pointless? Any input welcome
Yes, definitely keep going. It is basically designed to be run from the start of PCT and continued after your SERM is complete for another month. There is actually no reason why you couldn't go for a total of 3 months...assuming you enjoy it :)

I take this product, follow all the reviews, and have seen the bloodwork..

DennisC1986

Awards
Cool. I mean I don't see why not, it's not insanely expensive and I feel like it couldn't hurt the LH and FSH

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really don't see the need for 25mg, I've seen blood work of someone here running 10mg for only 2 weeks and his igf1 levels jumped about 100 points (almost a whole deviation)

DennisC1986

Awards
Really? Cause I'm feeling super tired during the day after dosing 25 at night but I'd deal with it if it was that much better. Mine are 12.5 each and I feel pretty much fine when I take one but idk if I'm getting the same benefits as 25mg

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I really don't see the need for 25mg, I've seen blood work of someone here running 10mg for only 2 weeks and his igf1 levels jumped about 100 points (almost a whole deviation)
Not doubting what you are saying at all bro but I’d seen something on here fairly recently (in a meeting so not able to search and find) that outlines research of the impact of 10 & 20mg pd dosing. From memory the hgh benefits were significant up to but negligible over 10mg a day whereas igf benefits were significant up to and to but negligible over 20mg a day (I could have that the wrong way round but think that’s right).

The point was that depending on what you wanted to use it for dictated the dose needed.

I mention it as I’m running at 12.5 pd on cycle with plans to bump to 25 in pct and onwards for that reason - interested if anyone else has info around this......

DennisC1986

Awards
I guess I'm more concerned with a little increase in hgh, I better skin, maybe a little better sleep