MedFit Rx King Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Tablet

Servings Per Container: 60

Max LMG 50mg

DMZ 30mg

M1A 20mg

Methylstenbolone 20mg

Trestolone 10mg

Any reason you can’t add s4 to king stack daily?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hardly doubt it’s necessary look at the stack that’s in this bitch lol s4 would just get overkilled

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Fzvertf

Awards
I hardly doubt it’s necessary look at the stack that’s in this bitch lol s4 would just get overkilled
I figured I should just save s4 for later, just getting over maintenance bf and wanna cut down

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I mean, if you added 150mg s4 it would add to it, but I mean you are already maxed out, I don’t think an extra millimeter more ripped or more swole will matter to you,

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
To put it this way; I know a dude who ran DMZ for 1.5 years straight at 30-45 mg. This looks like something that dude would run.

I cant imagine trying one of these medfit rx stacks and not feeling like absolute garbage, but apparently people do them and get along fine i guess. More power to you! Bright side is you gonna explode and im with old witch in that there is not much more you could do to make this any more effective, besides adding some test so you got some in you. (I doubt that trest is going to help much at all for the lethargy you might experience)

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I can’t imagine going to work on that **** without test once lethargy kicks in.

gspark05

gspark05

Awards
Everyone has a hard on for king and kong recently. I’m loving Medfit Trest... if king is as good with those compounds then goddammm

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Everyone has a hard on for king and kong recently. I’m loving Medfit Trest... if king is as good with those compounds then goddammm
Everyone finally got the balls to try em. I’ve been telling everyone who is cavalier enough to go for it all year long.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I still want to try them both at once. KING KONG stack... woof.

I just don’t have the extra money to really blow on that kind of frivolous experiment.

gspark05

gspark05

Awards
Are they even cost effective vs making the stack yourself?

Fzvertf

Awards
Everyone finally got the balls to try em. I’ve been telling everyone who is cavalier enough to go for it all year long.
Honestly idk why everyone is so scared, they are clean drugs. I remember buying ph from under the counter of a local supplement shop and pissing blood cause it was a dirty drug. Can’t be much worse then that lol

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
I still want to try them both at once. KING KONG stack... woof.

I just don’t have the extra money to really blow on that kind of frivolous experiment.
I heard that if you take one dose of each at the same time, you become immortal

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Honestly idk why everyone is so scared, they are clean drugs. I remember buying ph from under the counter of a local supplement shop and pissing blood cause it was a dirty drug. Can’t be much worse then that lol
But your liver feels a little differently I’m sure. This will skyrocket your liver enzymes, make no mistake about that. How your liver takes it and for how long is the gamble that most are unwilling to test. They go off stories, singular freak accidents, and broscience, to support the idea that if they use something like King, they will end up choleostatic before the bottle ends.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I heard that if you take one dose of each at the same time, you become immortal
I heard it’s like being a Saiyan with a tail during the full moon.

Fzvertf

Awards
But your liver feels a little differently I’m sure. This will skyrocket your liver enzymes, make no mistake about that. How your liver takes it and for how long is the gamble that most are unwilling to test. They go off stories, singular freak accidents, and broscience, to support the idea that if they use something like King, they will end up choleostatic before the bottle ends.
Welp definitely feel worse about my decision to buy a 8 week supply now

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well I have seen some things too... but realistically you should be fine taking this for a defined period of time especially considering precautionary measures and hydration etc.

Fzvertf

Awards
Well I have seen some things too... but realistically you should be fine taking this for a defined period of time especially considering precautionary measures and hydration etc.
Running kingsgaurd for a cycle support for this, used to run blockade but chose kingsgaurd for tudca

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To put it this way; I know a dude who ran DMZ for 1.5 years straight at 30-45 mg. This looks like something that dude would run.

I cant imagine trying one of these medfit rx stacks and not feeling like absolute garbage, but apparently people do them and get along fine i guess. More power to you! Bright side is you gonna explode and im with old witch in that there is not much more you could do to make this any more effective, besides adding some test so you got some in you. (I doubt that trest is going to help much at all for the lethargy you might experience)
What happened to the DMZ 1.5 Dude?

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
What happened to the DMZ 1.5 Dude?
Oh yeah. Dude is fine to my knowledge, im sure he got bloods or was at least SOMEWHAT aware of the risk in what he waa doing haha. Really nice guy and hes ****in jacked. Cruises on 3-400mg test. I dont know man, sometimes i feel like health and safety standards are WAY lower among AAS users in the real world as opposed to those of us that frequent these types of forums.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah. Dude is fine to my knowledge, im sure he got bloods or was at least SOMEWHAT aware of the risk in what he waa doing haha. Really nice guy and hes ****in jacked. Cruises on 3-400mg test. I dont know man, sometimes i feel like health and safety standards are WAY lower among AAS users in the real world as opposed to those of us that frequent these types of forums.
Thanks for the follow-up. Thought he may be dead.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What happend to this guy? Seems pretty deep the way you guys talking lol :/

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kong has been popular since last summer. Medfitrx is legit. My best advice is once the lethargy hits you like a Mack truck and it will, do your best to stay motivated. King and Kong is no joke, you better have a solid cycle protocol in place, absolutely need to run proper pct with a serm.