Killer labz brute bcaa

Asteele08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys! I've been seeing ads for killer labz and am having a hard time finding info on them. They seem to be a newer company, but I'm wondering if anyone has tried their products?
I'm most interested in their brute bcaa, as it claims to have 150mg of epi/laxo and uses piperine for absorption. Being only 23 (24 in April) I'd rather not get into any hormones yet, and these seem like the two products I'd be able to consistently run (along with some phosphatidic acid) until I am comfortable running a cycle.

I've seen it for <$40, which fits my budget but the pricing seems low for 60 servings of 150mg epi/laxo blend.
Any thoughts on their products?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The epi/laxo blend is super underdosed. I wouldn't use it unless you're adding in laxo/epi from another source

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tend to shy away from companies that use Spell words with z instead of s lol. It's a 6 gram blend. I like to know my amino content breakdown. Also much better options for epi/Laxo. I would purchase something else. I will give you kudos for waiting on hormones :)

Asteele08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The epi/laxo blend is super underdosed. I wouldn't use it unless you're adding in laxo/epi from another source
I tend to shy away from companies that use Spell words with z instead of s lol. It's a 6 gram blend. I like to know my amino content breakdown. Also much better options for epi/Laxo. I would purchase something else. I will give you kudos for waiting on hormones :)
So I'm already using pre and post jym for some bcaas and am starting my ep1c unleashed today to get some epi. I'm mainly curious because I don't have other bcaas so I sip on my protein while I workout, but I've been adding in carbs so I can't drink too much without feeling full, and would like something easier to drink intra. I know doubling up to 300mg still isn't much, but what's an ideal dosage of epi/laxo? I'd probably try to keep this stocked and not cycle off of it since it is a low dosage.
Like I said, it fits my price point and I'd be comfortable with 2-3 servings a day. Just don't know what other good but somewhat cheap alternatives are. I got my ep1c using a gift card, but 50/bottle is a little on the high side for me, especially being just 1 of the ingredients (also want to spend on laxo and some PA -seen as cheap as 2x bottles for $25)

Any other suggestions for laxo or an epi/laxo blend? (Anafuse is expensive but it does have a big serving of each) Or something other than laxo that doesn't mess with hormones yet?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
OL Endur3!