Kidney Water Rentention

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone,

So I'm 16 days into my CEL H-Drol cycle, also my first cycle. I pre-loaded cycle support for a week and did week 1 of h-drol at 50mg and am currently on 75mg. I've been having a lot of indoor allergy problems and the allergist told me to try claritin d, which is just claritin 10mg and pseudoephedrine 240mg, with a 24hour time release. I've been taking it for three days and am starting to feel some swelling where my right kidney is.

Does anyone know if claritin d puts any strain on the kidneys, and if not what else it might be? I really don't want to have to cut this cycle short, but I'm only 21 and would rather not **** myself up just yet.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
figured I ask this first, are you sure it is not a bad back pump? Try upping the taurine for a day or two and see if it relieves the pain......

And any urine discoloration at all?

Also up your water intake if you have not.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey everyone,

So I'm 16 days into my CEL H-Drol cycle, also my first cycle. I pre-loaded cycle support for a week and did week 1 of h-drol at 50mg and am currently on 75mg. I've been having a lot of indoor allergy problems and the allergist told me to try claritin d, which is just claritin 10mg and pseudoephedrine 240mg, with a 24hour time release. I've been taking it for three days and am starting to feel some swelling where my right kidney is.

Does anyone know if claritin d puts any strain on the kidneys, and if not what else it might be? I really don't want to have to cut this cycle short, but I'm only 21 and would rather not **** myself up just yet.
What do you mean by 'swelling' exactly? An actual palpable mass on your right flank? Is it painful?

God bless you if you can tolerate the sudafed 24 hour tablets. I tried it last week for the first time, and that sh*t had me crankin' ALL DAY AND NIGHT. I find the 12 hour (even for a 24 hour period) is just as effective without affecting my sleep patterns.

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
The problem is that there really is no pain and no it is not a palpable mass. If it was I would have gone to the ER already. I can just feel something behind my mid to lower back muscles. I wouldn't be worried except I've been drinking a lot of water as i usually do, only it's not coming out and I'm afraid my kidney's are retaining it. I've been taking 5mg of taurine daily also. Urine color does seem normal though. If it was really dark or bloody I'd be at the hospital already also.

cplgonzo

cplgonzo

Awards
You really want to reduce your salt intake, that will help, also eat bananas, raisins, cabbage, yogurt, and vitamins A and C. Those will really help your body from water retention. Common foods such as asparagus, corn (and cornsilk tea), grapes, cucumber, and watermelon may be used freely. Parsley, celery, black tea and coffee may be used more sparingly in order to reduce water retention.

Sorry for double posting on your threads man, i just wanted to make sure you get this information.

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
I went to the doctors today and they took blood and urine for analysis. The doctor told me to stop the PH and I think I will at least until I get the lab results.

cplgonzo

cplgonzo

Awards
That really sucks man, I hope your results come back good. say, did you notice any gains at all from the time you were on?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Maybe the claritin d and the H-drol together are putting more stress on your liver/kidney. It could be a back pump. if you want to carry on with your cycle i'd suggest more water and supplementing with taurine like maurice02 said. hope everything is ok!

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
Yeah my bloodwork came back normal, except for slightly elevated liver enzymes, but the fluid retention has gone down and I've been back to normal for a few days now. I think I just had a bad reaction to too much sudafed, or maybe it was just something viral. Anyway I'm back on track with the cycle and its going great. Thanks for the advice everyone.

blakkbwoy

blakkbwoy

Awards
Call me a p%ssy, but first move should be to the doc. Your kidneys/liver are some of the most sensitive organs in your body cuz they deal with filtering toxins. Go get checked out, better safe than sorry