Unanswered Kickstart with dmz vs msten vs dbol?

Macka612

Awards
Will be starting my second test cycle in the following weeks and cant decide on a kickstart to run for 4 weeks, my first cycle was test and anavar and got great results from that but i will be looking to bulk a bit more this time around, what's going to yield the best results with the least sides?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
DMZ will probably be the best bulker of those 3, unless you like really wet gains(dbol). Msten is also solid but its dry, not quite a pure bulker the way dmz is.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why not m1A?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Personally I like dbol just keep dosage moderate.

Macka612

Awards
I was leaning more towards dmz as I've ran it before and had great results, just wasn't sure if dbol or msten would produce more gains or have less sides.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For me dbol had way less sides than msten

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Msten no discussion in my head. Dmz doesn’t even come close and I think dbol is trash!

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would put M1A before dmz too in the range of msten. Edit : didn’t see you asked which had less sides.. dbol i suppose(still don’t think highly of it) msten,dmz,M1A etc are all compounds that’ll differ from a person to another. Some will have 0 sides on msten but sides on dmz and some will have the opposite.

Last edited: