kickn' estro to the curb with Lecheek AD3 and cycle armor..

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
first off id like to thank the good ole' boys at lecheek for sponsoring me ad3 pct and cycle armor. this log is very past due because of family complications and i actually started these products on march 11. ive used ad3 before with hyper t2 for great leaning results and am experiencing the same results as of now but using ad3 solo. im at near maintenance cals with a few high carb high calorie days and limited cardio. my goal is more of a recomp with a leaner midsection. here are a few key pros as of now...

no joint problems what so ever
front delt veins popping through
more defined obliques
slightly better sleep quality

i follow bottle recomendations for dosing for both products and sometimes ad3 is taken with food. i plan on some pics and a small video of random lifts to come shortly.

i was 183-4 to start and am currently at 181. stress has been a set back but progress is good at maintenance cals and little to no cardio....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
last thursday: chest
flat bench 5x5
135lbs, 155, 175, 195, 205
incline
155lbs x 10, 165 x 12, 175 x 15
decline hammer strength
80lbs x 12 reps x 3 sets
machine flys
55lbs x failure

finished with abs...

last fri: back
bent bb rows, reverse grip
135lbs warmup x 15 x 1 set
155 x 10, 165 x 12, 175 x 12
single arm db rows
60 x 10, 65 x 12, 70 x 12, 75 x 8
hammer strength row
205 til failure, alternating arm
reverse fly machine, rear delt stimulation 85 x 15 x 2
narrow grip lat pulldown
130 x10 x 1
seated narrow grip cable row
120 x 12 x 1

finished with bi's....

all in all a good workout, trained the ole' ladys legs in between my back sets on friday. got her back in the gym full time. diet is very low carb cycling, high fat, high pro and low sodium. refeed every sunday and using nforce with agmatine pre carb meals. cals are still near maintenance and no cardio as of yet. going on vaca in 1 week from today.

still no joint pain and a "leaness" is very visible.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yesterday was an off day as well as today. actually did the easter thing yesterday due to my ole lady working today....

keeping the low carb diet going with under 100 carbs on off days. may do alittle ab work when my son naps...

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Looking good man.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
today: delts/traps
seated bb press
front delt raises
rear delt hammer strength machine
bb shrugs
db shrugs

high reps on all exercises with 5 sets each. also supersetted the traps for a great overall workout. alot of blood fillin up the muscles and huge vascularity as well. strength was low but consumed higher carb today in the form of karbolyn pre workout...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
wednesday: biceps/abs
standing bb curl
45lb warmup
65 x 12
70 x 10
80 x 8
65 x failure
standing alt db curl
25 x 15
30 x 12
35 x 9
cable rope hammer curl
60 x 15
70 x 12
75 x failure
preacher curl
55 x failure
random ab exercises while i trained the ole ladys legs. today was under 50 carbs which was post workout. cals will be roughly 2200 today. going on vacation saturday.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely in for a reps log!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yesterday was back:
All high rep movements
Standing barbell rows
Alternating dumbbell rows
Bent over dumbbell flyes reversed
Close grip cable pulldowns
Finished off with abs While training the old ladies arms. Leaving for vacation tomorrow Until next Wednesday And will only be performing cardio.

Weight down to 178 even as of this morning And have not been tracking calories Just protein. Increased shoulder vascularity and overall leaness Is very obvious. 0 sides to report on.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday was back:
All high rep movements
Standing barbell rows
Alternating dumbbell rows
Bent over dumbbell flyes reversed
Close grip cable pulldowns
Finished off with abs While training the old ladies arms. Leaving for vacation tomorrow Until next Wednesday And will only be performing cardio.

Weight down to 178 even as of this morning And have not been tracking calories Just protein. Increased shoulder vascularity and overall leaness Is very obvious. 0 sides to report on.
Nice update.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Friday morning legs:
again all high rep movements
Smith squats
Hammer Strength hack squats
leg press
24 total sets, 10 to 12 reps each. workout duration: roughly 45 minutes, nice slow burn across the quads and narrow stance leg press focusing on the teardrop, next leg day will be dead lifts, stiff leg deadlift, and SUMO lifts. leaving in about 2 hours for vacation with nothing but cardio and staying on my diet.

this cycle should be over with on the 11th of April

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
last sat:
cardio - 30-40 min eliptical
last sun:
cardio - 20 min liss treadmill
yesterday:
off day - high carb, high calorie

diet is somewhat on point while outa town, yesterday i was starving so i made it a re feed day and engorged my self. nothing to really report on with the cycle armor as there is nothing to "feel" or obvious effects. 2morrow is my last dosage of both products.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
just got back in town and will be hittn' chest/tri's shortly...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
back in the gym and it felt good, today I hit chest and triceps. strength was very high and the workout was great!

bench:
6-8 reps, pyramid style flat bench-6 sets
8-10 reps, pyramid style incline smith-5 sets
weighted dips:
25lbs + bodyweight x 12 reps
35lbs x 10
45 x 8
bodyweight x failure
fly machine:
85 x 15
65 x failure

triceps:
single arm pull downs supersetted with v-pushdowns, high rep lower weight.

like I said it felt good being back in the gym, almost like i belong there and a much needed workout after being on vaca.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice job and welcome back!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
okay, so im officially finished using cycle armor and ad3 pct. this def hasnt been one of my more detailed logs but to make up for it i have obtained 2 bottles of ad3 and hyper t2 for another 8 week run in about a month.

pros:
zero joint sides what so ever and with a moderate diet i dried up nicely and leaned up a bit. some strength increase on certain lifts and i felt like i was in a better mood for the last month. without checking liver enzymes its hard to review cycle armor but i have no doubt it did its job.

cons:
none

this is the second time using ad3 with much success and it wont be the last time either. this is the only product that hasnt caused joint issues in my knees or shoulders which is a huge benefit for me and im sure many others.

Thanks Lecheek!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
okay, so im officially finished using cycle armor and ad3 pct. this def hasnt been one of my more detailed logs but to make up for it i have obtained 2 bottles of ad3 and hyper t2 for another 8 week run in about a month.

pros:
zero joint sides what so ever and with a moderate diet i dried up nicely and leaned up a bit. some strength increase on certain lifts and i felt like i was in a better mood for the last month. without checking liver enzymes its hard to review cycle armor but i have no doubt it did its job.

cons:
none

this is the second time using ad3 with much success and it wont be the last time either. this is the only product that hasnt caused joint issues in my knees or shoulders which is a huge benefit for me and im sure many others.

Thanks Lecheek!
Awesome man! Thanks for the review.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
picked up some speed from the sale...