Kicking things up a notch LGD 4033 and MK 677

KetoPhysique

KetoPhysique

Awards
I will be using what I learned from my last LGD cycle to do the same with it this time around. Last time I was tweaking as I went. This time the plan is set. I will also be adding MK 677 this time. I thought about adding S4, but I was really pleased with the results last cycle and decided to not add another thing that would contribute to suppression. I already have the LGD, MK and dermacrine on the way and will kick things off when they arrive. Will keep you all posted!

The cycle
LGD 4033 5 ED (7.5 weeks. 10/day for the first 3 days then 5/day for the the next 7-ish weeks.)
Arimistane ED until LGD ends
Exemestane 8 EOD or ETD if needed.
MK 677 12.5 ED
Dermacrine 4 pumps ED until LGD ends
Natural test boosters (garlic extract, icarin, boron, vit D, etc.

The post cycle
Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex) starting day after last LGD dose 20/20/10/10
Exemestane EOD 12.5/12.5/8/8
MK 677 12.5 ED
Sustain Alpha
DAA for the first 2 weeks after LGD ends
Laxogenin
Natural test boosters (garlic extract, icarin, boron, vit D, etc.

Note: planning to stay on the MK 677 for an extended duration of at least 6 months. Just going with half (12.5) of the max suggested dose (25) ED until I can determine how I respond to it.

UPDATE: altered the daily LGD dose to 5mg to reduce the suppression I ran into last cycle at 10mg. By week 5 I felt pretty demotivated. Trying to avoid some of that this time around.

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How was your last LGD cycle? I'm in week 5 of the exact same doses you're taking (except sub 4 andro instead of dermacrine) and I feel like it's really starting to kick in. Strength gains, endurance, and pumps are out of this world.

KetoPhysique

KetoPhysique

Awards
How was your last LGD cycle? I'm in week 5 of the exact same doses you're taking (except sub 4 andro instead of dermacrine) and I feel like it's really starting to kick in. Strength gains, endurance, and pumps are out of this world.
Strength gains were pretty ridiculous. I felt it start to kick in a little bit by week 2. By week 4 I was adding more weight to the bar each workout. The pumps were definitely bigger.