Kick it with ATP tabs from Palo Alto Labs (Sponsored)

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Great workout....finally...

So over the past two weeks I've lost two trees in my yard due to over saturation of the ground and high winds. Well two days ago a large tree fell so I had to chop it down, cut it up and drag it into the woods.....that leads to yesterday. When i woke up in the morning my back was sore as hell....therefore I did not think it would be wise to workout my back yesterday. As I miss my last arms workout I figured I would jump on it and hit some arms. Workout was intense and endurance was great. Did multiple drop sets and hit bis and tris in a bunch of different ways. Hoping today goes as well. I will either hit shoulders or legs.....

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Big update

Sorry for the delay but I've had a lot going on lately. SO here is a mini review as I only have a week left but I have made some observations:

Pump: I've definitely noticed a very consistent pump on these tabs whether I eat my carbs or not. Nothing amazing but definitely consistent.

Endurance: This is the area that has seen the most improvement while taking these ATP tabs. I've increased both sets and reps almost every workout. Haven't noticed much strength gain but it feels like I can lift longer.

Taste: Pretty good. They dissolve very quickly and don't make me cringe so that's a plus. The flavor is fruity, sweet, and sour.

Value: At $10 a box @ Nutra how can U NOT give these a try. These are no miracle pills but the have a place in your arsenal. You can't beat that price with any similar product.

To wrap up this post, I've been having good workouts, with good pumps, and above average endurance. I almost wish I had run these solo at this point. But that would have required lifting @ 5 am with no stim. Probably wouldnt have been a fair judgment.....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looks like you are liking them, kj.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
looks like you are liking them, kj.
They most definitely have a purpose. I am sure if the price remains the same many people will pick these up. I like them. They are a fast acting endurance enhancer.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Quick Update

So had a great workout with a great pump today. It would seem that any cumulative effects would have taken hold by now. Not a whole lot new to report. I think these tabs would fall into the staple category like creatine is for a lot of guys. Honestly for the price its had to refuse. Oh...heres some numbers for today....I have seen a slight drop in strength that I contribute to this cold I have had for 2.5 weeks at this point...

X-overs
35 x 12
37.5 x 10 x 2
40 x 6

Pec Deck

210 x 12
225 x 9
200 x 10 x 2

Incline BB
225 x 12
225 x 10
245 x 9
225 x 6
135 x 6

Weighted dips (+45)
(unweighted) 8

Thats all she wrote guys....until tomorrow....:wave:

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Final Review!

Sorry for the delay guys. A shift change at work has thrown me off a bit. So after a month of running these ATP tabs I can say they ARE effective. At the price Nutra has them you have no reason to NOT try these. Increased endurance, great pumps, and great value, why wouldn't you try them. I did experience some strength increase as well. No weight gain but upped a few lifts by 5-10 lbs.

Value: 10/10
Taste: 8/10 Pretty damn good!
Pump: 8/10
Endurance: 8/10
Effectiveness: 7/10

If you are even KIND OF considering trying these go ahead and give them a go while they are still so cheap. You wont regret it. Thanks to PAL for this opportunity!

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
About how long did it take for the tab to dissolve under your tongue? It seems to take awhile for me and I think I'm not getting all of the effects because I probably swallow more of it than I should.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just a couple of minutes. I chewed it when it got to the very end. I think as long as it sits in there for a while youll be good.