Khan8 log

K

khan8

Banned
Awards
  • Established
on cable pull thrus, is it really supposed to tire out and burn my back?? i REALLY felt these in my back and when i was done with the set, i had to stay hunched over for a sec until my back recoverd (it wasnt really pain, it was like all my muscle in my low back were fatigued)
i didnt feel anything in my hams or glutes when doing thse or good mornings either BTW

and on good mornings, as i come down the bar roll onto my neck how do i prevent this so it stays in the squat position

G

guyfromkop2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
on cable pull thrus, is it really supposed to tire out and burn my back?? i REALLY felt these in my back and when i was done with the set, i had to stay hunched over for a sec until my back recoverd (it wasnt really pain, it was like all my muscle in my low back were fatigued)
i didnt feel anything in my hams or glutes when doing thse or good mornings either BTW

and on good mornings, as i come down the bar roll onto my neck how do i prevent this so it stays in the squat position
first of all good job on your workout, next week 55 on the squats and 65 if you can hang. and if you were hunched over like that, that means you did them right. this routine isnt a walk in the park, suppose to push yourself. and you will feel it tommorrow morning in your hammies, if not, you still worked them.

A

AllInOneBottle

Awards
55 pounds that is on the squats?Is that for a full set?Just trying to gauge my Squat lifts(considering I only done them yesterday for the 1st time in God knows how long and me and my partner are the only people who do Squats in our gym lol).

G

guyfromkop2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
55 pounds that is on the squats?Is that for a full set?Just trying to gauge my Squat lifts(considering I only done them yesterday for the 1st time in God knows how long and me and my partner are the only people who do Squats in our gym lol).

yea, he's only 15 and just starting out. he'll get there quick though, just needs a lot of food and heart

A

AllInOneBottle

Awards
Cool cool,I understand everyone starts somewere.Best of luck Khan and I'd like to say god bless you Guy as none of us young people really know what's best for us when we are starting out and it's a good thing that your helping Khan out.

K

khan8

Banned
Awards
  • Established
first of all good job on your workout, next week 55 on the squats and 65 if you can hang. and if you were hunched over like that, that means you did them right. this routine isnt a walk in the park, suppose to push yourself. and you will feel it tommorrow morning in your hammies, if not, you still worked them.
oh ok thanks i see

oh and how do you prevent the bar from rolling on your neck during gms?

G

guyfromkop2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Cool cool,I understand everyone starts somewere.Best of luck Khan and I'd like to say god bless you Guy as none of us young people really know what's best for us when we are starting out and it's a good thing that your helping Khan out.

that's what this is all about, helping people out. i'm just passing along what was passed to me. and thanks :D

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
khan got banned? wtf?

edit: Ahh...I see he posted in anabolics.

G

guyfromkop2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
khan8 was tryin to get a nut and he got nothin

and 15 years old on zoloft, someone needs to talk to his parents, that's just not right

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
There's something wrong that's for sure, he didn't even know what his meds were for when we asked him a couple of days ago.

Anyway...hopefully he's going to get everything sorted.