Ketotifen on TNF-Alpha levels

uniifirex

Awards
Since TNF-A levels raise during catabolic favored states, and ketotifen lowers theese, Wouldn't ketotifen be good to toss in during PCT?

I can't seem to find very much information regarding these two together, if anyone has some good information/source/knowledge thatd be great

:06:

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
I searched on bing. Everything is good--strength still increasing and keeping fat off. Helps w getting to sleep. I'm also taking ostarine.
I think I'm running it low. I read dosing 1-3 mg is ideal.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes KEtotifen is great for PCT or on cycle due to lowering allergic responses from foods and environmental sources. It will increase appetite and if you use the increases appetite for protein and healthy carbs and fats it will be a great aid.

For PCT I would imagine lowering inflammation via TNF-a would be anti-catabolic and great. I would imagine periactin would also work well for this purpose.

-matt

uniifirex

Awards
Yes KEtotifen is great for PCT or on cycle due to lowering allergic responses from foods and environmental sources. It will increase appetite and if you use the increases appetite for protein and healthy carbs and fats it will be a great aid.

For PCT I would imagine lowering inflammation via TNF-a would be anti-catabolic and great. I would imagine periactin would also work well for this purpose.

-matt
Since it includes that whole drowsyness i'll of course be taking before bed, but i've only used with clen to regulate receptors, should i still be taking 1mg? or up it to 2-3mg?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Since it includes that whole drowsyness i'll of course be taking before bed, but i've only used with clen to regulate receptors, should i still be taking 1mg? or up it to 2-3mg?
I would try 2-3 mgs before bed.....

I HAVE to use this stuff along with GHRP-6 for eating food in off-season.....

-Matt