• Supports Cardiovascular & Circulatory Health
  • Increases Antioxidant Enzyme Activities
  • Promotes Digestive & Gut Health
  • Supports Year-Round Respiratory & Sinus Health
  • Contains 11 Clinically Dosed Ingredients
Dosing:
7 Caps of each 1x a day or a split dosage of 3/4 caps

What I am going to update:

• Day to day improvements in mood, sleep and focus.
  • Changes in stress or anxiety
  • Any changes in how I feel health-wise
  • Improved digestion or gut health
What I will keep consistent:

• Dietary Intake
  • Food sources
  • Training regiment
  • Try to keep on a normal sleep schedule.
  • Work Schedule
Keeping these consistent factors will allow me to notate how much these supplements do help my overall wellbeing, health, and day to day stress. I have never logged or given feedback on products like this, so if you wish for me to notate anything please let me know

Ketoshop Discount
–Use Coupon Code Bob15 for any Ketoshop products –

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nothing too much to note off the first day.
I will give it a few days and see if I note anything with continued use.

Update Template:

• Changes or improvements in mood
  • Changes or improvements in sleep
  • Changes or improvements in focus.
  • Changes in stress or anxiety
  • Changes towards digestion or gut health
  • Changes in body composition

@DieselNY

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Wouldn't miss this log! In for sure!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
* Changes or improvements in mood

-- Mood has improved the last few days. I don't get anxious or stressed with long working hours, and I noticed I can stay calm for a longer period of time between my calls and working hours. It is still early, but I am noticing this out of the get go.

* Changes or improvements in sleep

-- Sleep is always hit or miss with me. I don't sleep as much as I should just due to work schedule + extra side jobs I do. I am lucky for 4-5 hours a night, so this has not changed.

* Changes or improvements in focus.

-- Focus has been steady. No real improvements or drops, but I do notice that from day to day my alertness does not drop. Even working 10-12 hour days, and then going into another side job after my working hours I am ready to go. On days I lift I can go into the gym even on as little as 0 caffeine and have no issues with staying on task.

* Changes in stress or anxiety

-- No changes. I am a very laid back person, so I have not seen this decrease or improve. it would take A LOT to stress me out. I just finished moving my grandmother to TN, so that takes a large burden off my shoulders.

* Changes towards digestion or gut health

- Dietary intake and sources have not been modified, so there is no change with how I feel. Food is digesting properly even if I throw some foreign things into the mix on cheat meals. So far so good!

* Changes in body composition
-- Its only been a few days, so there will be no way to really notate any changes in body comp. I will monitor my pictures I send my coach weekly and notate any changes I do find.

So far:
- Mood has slightly elevated
- Overall focus has been good
- No real changes in body comp or digestion due to keeping a stable intake and food sources.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice update! For sleep I have to get about 7 to 8 hours or I feel exhausted throughout the day. Wish I could run well on 4 to 5 hours.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LIfe happens when you work 3 jobs, and do some things on the side haha
The something on the side must be working out and being on the forums ;)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

- I had a small flare up Monday when a guy was working on my neighbors lawn and cut my power wire.
Killed my internet and power for half the day. Besides that I have been way more relaxed and calm. People can even pick it up in my voice

- This is hard to note I don’t sleep much or as much as I should. 4-5 hours usually. Bed by midnight up at 4-5

- Day to day work when I am on the phone with agents all day and writing policies, quotes, or rectifying claims I can tell my attention to detail improves, finding missing information or keying in underlying information they have trouble portraying over the phone.

None to note besides a flare up Monday when idiots cut the power line.

Digestion has improved, my weight has slowly redness down with no change in calories or day day food sources

Hard to note cause it’s only a one month run
Took this back shot Sunday morning upon waking

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
- Digestion, mood, and stress are the 3 things I’ve noticed have changed quickly into this run

- sleep is getting deeper even though it is short lived

- food sources and calories are still the same but I can tell it’s processing better as my BG upon waking has dropped from 80 to 78.

- Today i had to head To home office and setup laptops all day long, and I never stepped a beat in front of my supervisors and CEO of Erie insurance. Needless to say I’m already a chill guy but this is just enhancing my life.

Really pleases this far
@DieselNY

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
- Digestion, mood, and stress are the 3 things I’ve noticed have changed quickly into this run

- sleep is getting deeper even though it is short lived

- food sources and calories are still the same but I can tell it’s processing better as my BG upon waking has dropped from 80 to 78.

- Today i had to head To home office and setup laptops all day long, and I never stepped a beat in front of my supervisors and CEO of Erie insurance. Needless to say I’m already a chill guy but this is just enhancing my life.

Really pleases this far
@DieselNY
Nice man! Yeah I'm getting random emails with feedback and so far every is very please. I know I enjoy how it makes me feel!

Example:

Just started taking it , mood much more relaxed . Wife even noticed,she looked at bottle and said “how long you been taking this ? Me ,4 days ! Her don’t stop . Seriously a nice calming effect .

Slept so good the last three nights. I normally would wake up still feeling tired but Zenquility helped me feel energized in the morning

I've been taking it for about three days. I definitely noticed a huge difference last night. Things that would normally be irritating elicited no reaction. I also felt noticeably more calm and "in the moment." I have also been sleeping much better the last several nights. I fully admit that it is early, and these results could be placebo effect, but even so I am thrilled! If these results continue I will be a long-time customer!

I was pretty chill before (at least I thought I was), but this is a different level. I was really surprised and very pleased when I noticed the difference.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Mood has been great despite my work schedule. Even with lacking sleep it doesn’t fade. With stress at bay this week and training going well I can’t complain.

Hard to monitor. It’s around 4-5 hours a night.
When I am out I am out, but it takes me a long time to fall asleep which is natural for me

Focus is awesome. In the gym I’ve been steadily progressing on my lifts which keeps me extra motivated during my sessions. Every lift regardless if a warmup
Or not my focus on execution is very high. I am partial to rep tempo and mind muscle connection which has allowed me to progress in a linear fashion since being back in the gym.

No issues with stress or anxiety. Besides being busy that’s totally normal. Nothing has made me
Irk all week.

Weight has gone up a touch, which could be do you being back in the gym for a few weeks now. I am
Getting stronger week in and week out, but no significant weight gain. Calories are not modified and have not been changed this entire run.

Nothing had stood out. Besides my blood glucose improving I feel my legs leaned up a touch and my shoulders have more pop to them. When I checked in with my coach Monday he noticed the same thing.all in all pleased with added weight and looking better. Hoping the trend continues as the bottles are starting to get low.

Dosing

I have done 7 caps at once and a 3/4 split. I notice no real difference.

Last edited:
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Don’t know if it’s a side effect
But with improved digestion my pumps
Have been much better

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Changes or improvements in mood

Mood has been great. Even with working 58 hours this week no complains as I am very calm and collected.

Hard to monitor. It’s around 4-5 hours a night.
When I am out I am out, but it takes me a long time to fall asleep which is natural for me. This is still the case except I slept 3 hours last night

Focus is laser sharp. Training gets better every session. Pumps are getting deeper and the log book is being beaten every week. Hoping The gyms will stay open with COVID cases not getting any better. They are low here where I live.

No issues with stress or anxiety. Besides being busy that’s totally normal. Nothing has made me
Irk all week. I am extra busy this weekend with shipping out baked goods. I rather be busy than bored

Weight dropped around 1.5-2 pounds with no change in dietary intake. Probably from being real calm and collected and keeping cortisol at bay. Won’t complain at all.

BG stayed steady this week after testing it two times in the AM upon waking. Body is getting full from steady and consistent training after being off since March. Good to see the strength gains coming back and reflecting in the mirror.

Dosing

I have done 7 caps at once and a 3/4 split. I notice no real difference.

@DieselNY

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hoping The gyms will stay open with COVID cases not getting any better. They are low here where I live.
I think everyone is saying this right about now!

Definitely looking pumped in your update pic!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Final Review

Changes or improvements in mood

With working 50 to 58 hours a week on top of doing side jobs I never felt my mood shift or change for the worse. The best way I can put this product is it really kept your mind at ease no matter how much work I was doing or how busy I was I always felt calm and relax.

Given my sleep Is much lower than the average human it’s really hard to dictate how well this product work on someone who sleeps 8 to 10 hours per night. For someone like myself who gets half the amount I will have to say that it really did a job and kept me really refreshed every single morning I woke up

My training is never been better as I’ve been stronger every single week that I took this product not only that but my focus in the gym from set to set regardless if it’s a warm-up or working set. I was able to attack each set and set many PR’s along the way. I kept my caffeine intake exactly the same from day 1 on the log to keep this consistent.

No issues with stress or anxiety. Besides being busy that’s totally normal. Every day I woke up I felt totally refreshed I was never really stressed besides one little in since I had were my next-door neighbor cut the power wire besides that I felt really cool, calm, and collected the entire log. For those who have stress right anxiety and are looking for a way to lower it I would definitely say with the dose of KSM 66 it’s a nice addition.

I hit a few lows during this run with no changes in my intake or sources. I also saw my blood glucose drop a few notches. I can tell my pumps improved due to nutrient partitioning. My stomach has always felt light even after cheat meals or ice cream. Showing you I was able to digest and move forward. Even if it was a 400-500 calorie meal or 1,000+

My BG dropped as did my weigh ins. Again no changes in calories just the addition of the two supplements when you can lower stress and absorb the nutrients with no GI distress or bloating it will reflect on your weight, insulin sensitivity and overall body comp. it’s very hard to judge in 4 weeks but I can see a slight improvement on leanness over a short stint even without being in a deficit.

Dosing

I have done 7 caps at once and a 3/4 split. I notice no real difference. This would be a preference to the user and what fits their schedule best to stay consistent

@DieselNY

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
shannongeikie Product Reviews 5
The Solution Product Reviews 47
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0