Keto Lytes HP Review

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wanted to take a moment, to provide a review of Keto Lytes HP from KetoGenics. I do not participate in a Keto diet, however, I most certainly acknowledge the importance of electrolyte support & hydration for athletic performance, regardless of diet. Let me just say; this stuff is fantastic!

I initially ordered the sample packs, to try each of the flavor offerings. My favorite ones are the blue raz lemonade, strawberry margarita and lemon lime. Seriously delicious stuff! My first serving, I utilized 32-33oz of ice cold water. I found that this much water takes away from the sweetness, but leaves the saltiness, which isn't ideal for my taste buds. As a result, I used 16-18oz of ice cold water for my next serving and it was perfect! The more I drink this stuff, the more I crave it. I legitimately look forward to my mid morning serving every day, so much that I just purchased two tubs.

I've noticed the following, since adding in Keto Lytes HP; I seem to sweat less during high intensity cardio and weight training. I also haven't cramped once, which is huge for me as I tend to get leg cramps often. It also motivates me to drink more water through the day, which the benefits of proper hydration cannot be understated.

My experience with @DieselNY has been excellent, as well. Solid communication throughout (Not to mention some of the fastest shipping in the game). Will absolutely continue to do business with him.

If you haven't tried this stuff yet, I highly recommend giving it a try. It'll be a staple for me, from this point forward.

Last edited:
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I don't go a day without it. One product I highly recommend.
If you ever need a discount - Bob15 will work on all products for @DieselNY and his webpage which was made for the AM Community!

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't go a day without it. One product I highly recommend.
If you ever need a discount - Bob15 will work on all products for @DieselNY and his webpage which was made for the AM Community!
I actually utilized that code, worked out nicely! Thanks man

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks my dude! Glad you like it!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i hate to beat a dead horse but what about folks who already have mid to high sodium in their diets? idk. just seems like a dangerous product. and don’t hate on me too bad. i want to give the product a fair chance but it just seems so risky.

i have the sample packs and tried half a serving. they are flavored well. there is a sodium-ish taste but not bad considering the amount.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i hate to beat a dead horse but what about folks who already have mid to high sodium in their diets? idk. just seems like a dangerous product. and don’t hate on me too bad. i want to give the product a fair chance but it just seems so risky.

i have the sample packs and tried half a serving. they are flavored well. there is a sodium-ish taste but not bad considering the amount.
First off this product was formulated for the ketogenic dieter in mind but also a non ketogenic athlete as well. I myself am keto and consume on avg 10,000mg of sodium a day for many many many years. Plus multiple scoops of Keto Lytes HP a day.

Also have tons of non keto customers who use and love it. Zero issues and all positive feedback.

Its also a very well dosed product such that even 1/2 dose its still the most comprehensive electrolyte formulated available.

All my non keto, meatheads big bodybuilder friends use it daily and I'm sure they have ton of sodium in their diet from other sources.

Try it, I assure you will be pleased. Take it pre workout, its fun used like that.

Fyi..The demonizing of salt/sodium consumption for decades is nothing short of silly. The fear mongering over salt and the myths spread about it is no different than the demonizing of whole egg consumption.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
First off this product was formulated for the ketogenic dieter in mind but also a non ketogenic athlete as well. I myself am keto and consume on avg 10,000mg of sodium a day for many many many years. Plus multiple scoops of Keto Lytes HP a day.

Also have tons of non keto customers who use and love it. Zero issues and all positive feedback.

Its also a very well dosed product such that even 1/2 dose its still the most comprehensive electrolyte formulated available.

All my non keto, meatheads big bodybuilder friends use it daily and I'm sure they have ton of sodium in their diet from other sources.

Try it, I assure you will be pleased. Take it pre workout, its fun used like that.

Fyi..The demonizing of salt/sodium consumption for decades is nothing short of silly. The fear mongering over salt and the myths spread about it is no different than the demonizing of whole egg consumption.

Well said and thank you for all of the info.