Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will be reviewing several Products from Keto Genics over the next few weeks. If anyone else would like to add a review in here please do. @DieselNY

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keto Genics.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A few things about myself, I am not on the Keto Diet, nor do I live the Keto Life Style. I have problems with Hypoglycemia and try to keep my simple carbs (sugar) to the bare minimum and my total carbs under 100 grams a day (I don't usually succeeded at this). I bought these Keto Genics protein powders from the KetoShop because I had tried some samples before and thought the flavoring was very good and I liked the fact it was very low in Cabs and Fat.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got a pretty good mix of product to review, I guess I better get on the ball !!

Keto Genics Samples.jpg

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
whoa nice @DieselNY knows his shyt .. great products ..looking fwd to the tasty reviews.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keto Genics Peach Cobber Zero Sugar

I started off with this one because it sounded so darn good. The first time I tired it was a two scoop serving post work out and I thought the flavor was to strong and sweet to suit my taste, so the next day I used one scoop of the Peach cobbler and one scoop of another brand Fluffinbutter it was perfect and it is now one of my favorite combs. I sure you could just add more liquid and it would be great alone! With the Keto Genics I noticed no bloat or stomach discomfort.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice! You should join the anabolic ninja Creami Facebook group. A lot of them use the KetoGenics proteins when they mak ice cream. Wicked good recipes for high protein, low fat and low carb ice cream.

Ever try/make Boo's anabolic ridiculous brownies?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love to eat Ice Cream but I'm to lazy to make it!! Brownie's sound good !!

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keto Genics - Keto Lytes HP Caribbean Cooler

This is a Electrolyte Support for Low Carb and Keto Diets

I used this as an intra-workout drink, and first off I must say this is the best tasting supplement I have ever drank !!!! That being said I like the fact that this has 2 grams of Taurine, as I often get some pretty bad muscle cramps. It did a good job of keeping be hydrated and keep my hunger at bay. In fact I'm not sure why but I missed my midmorning meal because I forgot to eat. I don't think that has ever happened. I will try it again and see if it is the Keto Lytes HP or just a coincidence ??

Keto Lytes.jpg

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keto Genics - Keto Lytes HP Caribbean Cooler

This is a Electrolyte Support for Low Carb and Keto Diets

I used this as an intra-workout drink, and first off I must say this is the best tasting supplement I have ever drank !!!! That being said I like the fact that this has 2 grams of Taurine, as I often get some pretty bad muscle cramps. It did a good job of keeping be hydrated and keep my hunger at bay. In fact I'm not sure why but I missed my midmorning meal because I forgot to eat. I don't think that has ever happened. I will try it again and see if it is the Keto Lytes HP or just a coincidence ??

View attachment 222694
In my ketogenic community we tell everybody that proper electrolyte intake is key for hunger ane appetite control so I'm not shocked you experienced what you did.

I can easily go 5 days without food as long as I drink Keto Lytes HP daily.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In my ketogenic community we tell everybody that proper electrolyte intake is key for hunger ane appetite control so I'm not shocked you experienced what you did.

I can easily go 5 days without food as long as I drink Keto Lytes HP daily.
Now you have my attention !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keto Genics ISO Plant Chocolate Peanut Butter

This was my mid afternoon Proteins Feed I mixed one packet 23grams protein with about 10oz cold water. I never have cared for Vegan Protein and although the Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor was very good, it still had that chalky taste. I think I will try the next Vegan Flavor with some Oat Milk.

Tomorrow morning going to try the Keto Lytes HP again. I hope the next flavor is as good as the first!!

Keto C P B.jpg

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now you have my attention !!
Lol yes I'm a freak. I've been Keto for decades and then added in fasting 10 years ago. Every so often I'll do a 5 fay fast but usually I eat 1 to 2 meals a day. Never more then 2.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keto Genics ISO Plant Chocolate Peanut Butter

This was my mid afternoon Proteins Feed I mixed one packet 23grams protein with about 10oz cold water. I never have cared for Vegan Protein and although the Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor was very good, it still had that chalky taste. I think I will try the next Vegan Flavor with some Oat Milk.

Tomorrow morning going to try the Keto Lytes HP again. I hope the next flavor is as good as the first!!

View attachment 222739
Oh helll no.lol Don't do water and plant protein. Hahaa. Though my buddy does and loves it but I prefer almond or another milk replacement.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh helll no.lol Don't do water and plant protein. Hahaa. Though my buddy does and loves it but I prefer almond or another milk replacement.
As soon as I mixed it up, I thought I should have used milk..............Live and Learn !! And just for the record I eat 5 meals a day.

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Waiting for my blueberry lemonade ketolytes to come today. I would say that's my favorite flavor but it's the only flavor I've ever ordered lol. Looking forward to hearing further reviews

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Brianmc83 I will have to see if I have that one, I will save it for later, you all ready know you like it !!

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Waiting for my blueberry lemonade ********* to come today. I would say that's my favorite flavor but it's the only flavor I've ever ordered lol. Looking forward to hearing further reviews
I love how keto.lytes.HP is censored lol

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Waiting for my blueberry lemonade ********* to come today. I would say that's my favorite flavor but it's the only flavor I've ever ordered lol. Looking forward to hearing further reviews
Don't forgot we have sampler packs available. All 10 flavors in the sampler kit. 1 of each.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Don't forgot we have sampler packs available. All 10 flavors in the sampler kit. 1 of each.
Ever considering doing a mix and match sampler kit for the proteins? I have no need for ones like the unflavored version/coffee variations... I'd be more likely to snag a sample kit if I could pick out which specific flavors I really wanted to try. Have my eye on quite a few different flavors, but theres some from the Iso-Whey and some are from Zero Carb haha.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ever considering doing a mix and match sampler kit for the proteins? I have no need for ones like the unflavored version/coffee variations... I'd be more likely to snag a sample kit if I could pick out which specific flavors I really wanted to try. Have my eye on quite a few different flavors, but theres some from the Iso-Whey and some are from Zero Carb haha.
It's a nightmare logistically but we've done it for a select few and mostly guys like you who are not the typical customer so we can flex for you in this case. Tell me which ones and I'll make it happen.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keto Genics - ISO Whey Fruity Cereal

Delicious is the first word that comes to mind. I stopped at the gym on the way home today for a quick workout, my plans was to than head home get a shower and make some lunch. But I thought I should get a few grams of quick protein in my system ASAP, so I grabbed a sample of the Keto Genics ISO Whey and mixed up a quick 25 grams of protein and only 110 calories. I must say it mixed nicely and tasted great with about 8oz of cold water. It was as good or better than some of the proteins in my stash that are 140 calories.

Keto Fruity Cereal.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keto Genics - Keto Lytes HP - Strawberry Margarita

I have never tasted a Margarita, but I did like the flavor of this! One again I used this as in intra drink with my workout, and once again I found it keeping my hunger away. Good Stuff !!

Keto Lyes SM.jpg

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keto Genics - Keto Lytes HP - Strawberry Margarita

I have never tasted a Margarita, but I did like the flavor of this! One again I used this as in intra drink with my workout, and once again I found it keeping my hunger away. Good Stuff !!

View attachment 222860
Funny you say that. I don't drink and never had so had no clue if this was what a Margarita taste like when I approved the flavor. Haha. I just thought it tasted really good and gave it a thumbs up.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Funny you say that. I don't drink and never had so had no clue if this was what a Margarita taste like when I approved the flavor. Haha. I just thought it tasted really good and gave it a thumbs up.
It is very good !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keto Genics - Zero Carb Protein - Unicorn Vanilla Milkshake

I know this next line will drive anyone on a Keto Diet nuts, but last night I got home after watching the grand kids for a few days and I wanted some quick and delicious, I know a bowl of Raisin Brands, but not enough protein. So I mixed up a scoop of Zero Carb Protein Unicorn Vanilla Milkshake with some Oat Milk and had what may have been the best bowl of cereal in my life. I love the great taste of these protein with only 100 calories!!

Keto Unicorn.jpg

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keto Genics - Zero Carb Protein - Unicorn Vanilla Milkshake

I know this next line will drive anyone on a Keto Diet nuts, but last night I got home after watching the grand kids for a few days and I wanted some quick and delicious, I know a bowl of Raisin Brands, but not enough protein. So I mixed up a scoop of Zero Carb Protein Unicorn Vanilla Milkshake with some Oat Milk and had what may have been the best bowl of cereal in my life. I love the great taste of these protein with only 100 calories!!

View attachment 222887
Can't ever go wrong with raisin bran especially the crunchy one!

Infact when I was a kid I used to love to let the cereal sit for a while and get nice and mushy! Did that with bran flakes too.

But yeah the unicorn vanilla protein with add a nice vanilla marshmallow kick to it!!

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can't ever go wrong with raisin bran especially the crunchy one!

Infact when I was a kid I used to love to let the cereal sit for a while and get nice and mushy! Did that with bran flakes too.

But yeah the unicorn vanilla protein with add a nice vanilla marshmallow kick to it!!
Been keto for awhile about 8 years I have to go try some of this stuff out. Always hard to find a good keto friendly protein with flavors that I actually want to drink. Btw I mix mine with a mix of heavy cream and water 50:50 during the day and full heavy cream and protein powder in the mixer at night. Basically make high protein whip Cream or just drink it.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been keto for awhile about 8 years I have to go try some of this stuff out. Always hard to find a good keto friendly protein with flavors that I actually want to drink. Btw I mix mine with a mix of heavy cream and water 50:50 during the day and full heavy cream and protein powder in the mixer at night. Basically make high protein whip Cream or just drink it.
Yeah I used to do the heavy cream back in the day. I've been Keto since the 90s so did all sorts of things with shakes. I now mostly make "protein sludge" with little almond milk and some Greek yogurt and eat with spoon. That's not favorite way to consume protein powder though a like a nice shake from time to time.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@manbeast1 I have really been enjoying the Protein Flavors and the low calories, I'm not sure which tub I should open next. Check out post # 2 and tell me if there is one you would like me to open and review?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keto Genics - Keto Lytes HP - Bluerazz Lemonade

Another great refreshing flavor! I can defiantly see how this drink would make Low Carb and Intermittent Fasting much easier !! Nice work @DieselNY

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm a big fan of the blue razz lemonade in fact it's the only flavor I order because I enjoy it so much.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm a big fan of the blue razz lemonade in fact it's the only flavor I order because I enjoy it so much.
My favorite so far, Caribbean Cooler

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ok I'm sold haha will order this along with blue raz for next order

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I really like the effect of the Keto Lytes HP, If you have never tasted the protein, you need to give them a try most are low calorie and delicious !!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really like the effect of the Keto Lytes HP, If you have never tasted the protein, you need to give them a try most are low calorie and delicious !!
Yeah, I've had a few sample packets of protein that @DieselNY has given me, but never tried the Keto Lytes and I'm really into the electrolyte drinks these days. So always on the lookout for a good one!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keto Genics ISO Whey Chocolate Cereal Milk

I mixed this up in a shaker cap at work for an afternoon snack, it mixed pretty good but would have mixed much better in a blender. I did enjoy the flavor, tasted just like the milk after a bowl of Coco Krispies! I also love the fact I got in 25 grams of protein and only 115 calories!!

Keto CCM.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Keto Lytes HP pump is real !!

07022022.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keto Genics - ISO Whey - Peanut Butter Cookie

Another great product, good taste low fat and carbs, 25 grams of protein. To me this taste a lot like you just grabbed a hand full of peanuts, I don't taste much cookie flavor, but it is a very clean not to sweet flavor. Give it a try I think you will like it!

Keto PC.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keto Genics - Keto Lytes HP - Grape Bubble Gum

I am becoming a Keto Kytes HP Super Fan this stuff is great as a intra workout drink and the Grape Bubble Gum another very enjoyable flavor.

Keto Lytes Bubble Gum.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keto Genics - ISO Plant - Pecan Shortbread Cookie

I believe I have established the fact I am not a big fan of Vegan Protein Powder. I am a carnivore thru and thru! I mixed this with about a cup of oat milk and I really enjoyed the flavor, still a little grainy but the taste was spot on. I kind of liked it, but please don't tell anyone.

Keto Pecan S C.jpg

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keto Genics - ISO Plant - Pecan Shortbread Cookie

I believe I have established the fact I am not a big fan of Vegan Protein Powder. I am a carnivore thru and thru! I mixed this with about a cup of oat milk and I really enjoyed the flavor, still a little grainy but the taste was spot on. I kind of liked it, but please don't tell anyone.

View attachment 223198
Lol a few of the big guys in my gym buy it on the down low and don't want me telling anyone.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keto Genics - IOS Whey - Vanilla Cupcake

This is just a great clean simple flavor with only 110 calories and 25 grams of protein. The sweetness and flavor are perfect. I think I will get a tub of this to mix with some of the other higher calories powders I already have !

Keto Whey VI.jpg