Keto and superdrol

Noncompetitive

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm in full keto (less than 20 g). Plan on 6-8 weeks then gradually adding the carbs to 100g max. Will be using test and Eq. Have superdrol but from what I have gathered it thrives off carbs. Would it be best to utilize it after I have reached my 100 gram peak. Just don't want to waste it.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You'll grow on sd no matter what but you'll probably get really angry if you limit carbs. I used to do that and Atkins when I was younger but never again. I just ate a large Hawaiian pizza from rosatis 😜

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
so if you superdrol and no carb, do you get low blood sugar?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm in full keto (less than 20 g). Plan on 6-8 weeks then gradually adding the carbs to 100g max. Will be using test and Eq. Have superdrol but from what I have gathered it thrives off carbs. Would it be best to utilize it after I have reached my 100 gram peak. Just don't want to waste it.
I think your wasting it, superdrol is the best at filling you up with glycogen and jacking your strength and muscle growth potential through the roof, so it's going to be like if someone gave you a Ferrari but you had to put regular gas in it and drive the speed limit.

Wait a while till you can fill that bitch with rocket fuel and drive it on the race track

Noncompetitive

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think your wasting it, superdrol is the best at filling you up with glycogen and jacking your strength and muscle growth potential through the roof, so it's going to be like if someone gave you a Ferrari but you had to put regular gas in it and drive the speed limit.

Wait a while till you can fill that bitch with rocket fuel and drive it on the race track
Lol. I like that.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lol. I like that.
Last i used SD I gains 30lbs in 6 weeks (only the last 4 we're on sd and that was 23 of the 30lbs), I was on a zero restrictions bulking by any means necessary plan to get as strong as possible. Fat or muscle didn't matter, but what I'm getting at is my bench press also went up 30lbs and my deadlift 50lbs with it.

The time before that I tried to stay about 200cal over maintenance and I don't remember the exact weight gain but it was much better looking weight gained and same scenario, the weight on the scale translated to equal improvement in my max lifts.

You want carbs high and fat low while staying in a small to moderate surplus of calories. That's my take on how to use SD

Noncompetitive

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Last i used SD I gains 30lbs in 6 weeks (only the last 4 we're on sd and that was 23 of the 30lbs), I was on a zero restrictions bulking by any means necessary plan to get as strong as possible. Fat or muscle didn't matter, but what I'm getting at is my bench press also went up 30lbs and my deadlift 50lbs with it.

The time before that I tried to stay about 200cal over maintenance and I don't remember the exact weight gain but it was much better looking weight gained and same scenario, the weight on the scale translated to equal improvement in my max lifts.

You want carbs high and fat low while staying in a small to moderate surplus of calories. That's my take on how to use SD
That's more than I put on with Anadrol. Geesh. Knew it was strong but kinda thought it was more of a strength gainer instead of size but sounds like it's both. Appreciate the input, I've learned a bunch from this post.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's more than I put on with Anadrol. Geesh. Knew it was strong but kinda thought it was more of a strength gainer instead of size but sounds like it's both. Appreciate the input, I've learned a bunch from this post.
ANADROL and SD are just kind of neck and neck for me. I don't really use much of this stuff anymore but next time Im running a cycle and trying to get bigger you can bet your ass that one of those two will be involved lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Guys like SD in contest prep too because it makes them stronger and fills them out, similar to anadrol in many ways, the diet kind of determines the results/effects