Kerry receives Osama Bin Laden Endorsement

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/79C6AF22-98FB-4A1C-B21F-2BC36E87F61F.htm

It's clear who Osama wants to win...

Will you vote for the same guy Osama would vote for?
If so, he'll be very surprised when Kerry changes nothing. This speech, if it is an honest translation, is for made to achieve a political end and nothing more. He has a lot of fun blaming all the problems in the Middle East on the Bush family, no one should forget Clinton had a solid eight years of keeping those sanctions UBL hated so much in place. Furthermore, while his "Don't mess with us and we won't mess with you" attitude sounds appealing, and when it comes to any normal person in the Middle East I'd agree with it, UBL has made it clear in other speeches that he has no respect for freedom and no intent of allowing a peaceful coexistence with the US and western civilization in general.

People in this country should vote for who they believe will best perform the job of president of the United States, period, regardless of who they think will win the election, and should especially ignore the rantings of this murderer with a hotel towel wrapped around his head.

bulkmuscle

Awards
i dont see how he endorses kerry.

In conclusion, I tell you in truth, that your security is not in the hands of Kerry, nor Bush, nor al-Qaida. No.

Your security is in your own hands. And every state that doesn't play with our security has automatically guaranteed its own security.

Ript22Swole

Awards
The reason this guy endorsed kerry is because he knows Kerry is a pussy and will ask all the other nations before he does something, or maybe because he knows kerry will wait til a few thousand americans die in another terrorist attack before he does something about it. Kerry is too much of a cunt to make a decision by himself, who would you rather run our country, the un or the U.S.????Bush all the way!

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Nice post there.. did you think of that all by yourself?

bulkmuscle

Awards
oh yeah, 2700 americans dying is a lot worse than the 10,000+ iraqis who've died.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
oh yeah, 2700 americans dying is a lot worse than the 10,000+ iraqis who've died.
yeah i'm sure the 10000 iraqis were all killed by the americans right? :rolleyes:

might wanna do a bit of reading and check and see how many saddam had killed... oh and you can start with his own sons :) then take a look at the kurds... i'm sure you dont know who the hell they are; but its worth reading... you might learn something that you didnt learn while watching ABC and CBS news :)

thats just Iraq... i know their lives mean more to you than americans so I hope this research does you well

bulkmuscle

Awards
i didnt say they were ALL killed by americans, but they were killed as an end result of the war on iraq.

the "they did it so we're allowed to do it too" game is for kids. using the fact that saddam tortured his own people doesnt justify killing 10000+ people.