Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This is a buddy of mine and.we train out of the same gym together.

I think he may take the 212 class this year at Olympia.

Thoughts?
He looks freaky.

I'm actually related to the owners of that gym, my last name is montanari, they're my cousins. I've actually never met them my father and my cousin Matt went up there to meet them before though. One of these days I got to swing over to powerhouse it's only been an hour from my house

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He looks freaky.

I'm actually related to the owners of that gym, my last name is montanari, they're my cousins. I've actually never met them my father and my cousin Matt went up there to meet them before though. One of these days I got to swing over to powerhouse it's only been an hour from my house
That gym is 3rd only to Bevs and Muscle Beach. Its amazing. Tons of monsters. Evan Centopanis home gym

My avatar is in their posing room actually.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah I've heard nothing but great stuff about it. I've seen a few videos of Evan working out there, John Meadows too. That was when I noticed the sign in the back and I've never met anyone with the same last name as me so I looked into it and sure as s*** my dad told me they were cousins of ours

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've definitely been following / seeing some buzz around him. I'm not sure I've ever seen any side by side comparisons with him and Shaun Clarida though. So post it up if you've got it!