Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Kentucky Forward Racial Slur After Loss Saturday:

Frank Kaminsky, Wisconsin Badgers ready to move on after racial slur used by Andrew Harrison of Kentucky Wildcats

INDIANAPOLIS -- Wisconsin forward Frank Kaminsky brushed off an obscenity and a racial slur made by Kentucky Wildcats guard Andrew Harrison after the Badgers won Saturday night to advance to the national championship game.

Harrison, caught on a live microphone, uttered "F--- that n----" after a question about Kaminsky was directed to UK forward Karl-Anthony Towns. Harrison apologized on Twitter early Sunday morning after calling Kaminsky.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Saw that video. I can definitely say it would have a way bigger thing if Wisconsin lost and it was a white boy who said that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Saw that video. I can definitely say it would have a way bigger thing if Wisconsin lost and it was a white boy who said that.
years ago on his late night radio talk show the old liberal larry king said it was impossible for a black or minority to be prejudiced, lol.....i honestly that is the opinion that has been adopted by todays media!!!

yes...he actually said that!!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He is a moron for uttering it in front of a microphone. I don't have a problem with what he said, I have a problem with his stupidity.