Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. I’ve been reading a lot over there at excelmale (TRT-specific forums) and it seems Nelson is really an advocate of a low carb diet for hormone replacement patients. Gonna look more into it.
reason for this?

I ask because

1. I have low blood sugar
2. been on trt for close to 10 yrs

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What's the latest update?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the latest update?
Day 22: Dosages are still the same. No skin irritation. Same everything as posted above. So far so good. I feel the same as when using the orals.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 22: Dosages are still the same. No skin irritation. Same everything as posted above. So far so good. I feel the same as when using the orals.
How do you find the dosing as compared to orals?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you find the dosing as compared to orals?
Not sure until I finish the bottles and get bloodwork. I’m hoping that the transdermal is going to be more effective thus requiring a lower dose compared to orals. 37 more days to bloodwork.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not sure until I finish the bottles and get bloodwork. I’m hoping that the transdermal is going to be more effective thus requiring a lower dose compared to orals. 37 more days to bloodwork.
have you tried experimenting with application sites?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
have you tried experimenting with application sites?
No and actually not planning to. I’m applying to pecs, delts and traps only, then using two for fingers to spread the solution. Want to see if skin issues appear. So far, none.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No and actually not planning to. I’m applying to pecs, delts and traps only, then using two for fingers to spread the solution. Want to see if skin issues appear. So far, none.
you still seeing hardening of areas applied to?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you still seeing hardening of areas applied to?
I am and I like it! Can’t wait to see if bloodwork shows proper DHEA and pregnenolone levels. 37 days remaining.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am and I like it! Can’t wait to see if bloodwork shows proper DHEA and pregnenolone levels. 37 days remaining.
good to hear, and fingers crossed for the bloods!!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
30 days remaining until bloodwork. Feeling great, no skin irritation, same calming yet energetic feeling as oral DHEA and pregnenolone.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know the bloodwork hasn't been done yet. But, how you feeling on this now?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know the bloodwork hasn't been done yet. But, how you feeling on this now?
All is well. No skin issues. Feel the same energy and calming effects that the orals gave me. Energy level in the evening is noticeably increased.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting. Each bottle was supposed to have 30 ml or enough for 60 0.5 ml dosages. It’s day 43 and I’m almost at the bottom of each bottle.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry bud! I can assure you these are 30ml bottles.

at the lower doses a small degree of error adds up really fast. if you're running .5ml doses and you're off by .1ml then that makes a 20% delta, leaving you burning through it in 48 days instead of 60. if you want a really accurate dosing at that the smaller doses it may be necessary to use a pipette or a longer oral syringe (I'd caution against plastic though).

For sake of reference, the USP/NF standard for 1ml "Calibrated Medicine Droppers" is +/- 10%. So, even a medical grade 1ml dropper is going to have some variation.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ending log. While I accept the inaccurate dosing due to the dropper calibration, being defensive means you’re not interested in honest information.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm sorry if you considered my post to be defensive, it was just meant to offer insight and information. apologies if it was taken any other way.

I would appreciate any feedback you have on how I could have better replied to your concern.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry bud! I can assure you these are 30ml bottles.

at the lower doses a small degree of error adds up really fast. if you're running .5ml doses and you're off by .1ml then that makes a 20% delta, leaving you burning through it in 48 days instead of 60. if you want a really accurate dosing at that the smaller doses it may be necessary to use a pipette or a longer oral syringe (I'd caution against plastic though).

For sake of reference, the USP/NF standard for 1ml "Calibrated Medicine Droppers" is +/- 10%. So, even a medical grade 1ml dropper is going to have some variation.
This is good information to know as I have found that with both my Supps and my sons medicines they can vary in then actual amount of doses that is supplied. I was always under the impression that the error was mine.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ending log. While I accept the inaccurate dosing due to the dropper calibration, being defensive means you’re not interested in honest information.
Hey Kenpo youre not going to post your bloodwork? A lot of us here were looking forward to that...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
c'mon mark, who's being defensive now?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kenpoengineer Supplement Logs 31
kenpoengineer Supplement Logs 196
kenpoengineer Supplement Logs 121
kenpoengineer Supplement Logs 166
kenpoengineer Supplement Logs 126