Unanswered Keeping hcg in syringes in fridge?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So i have this HCG which comes in ampoules of 1500 iu, and also amps of NaCl water. I guess no benzyl alcohol.

Is it safe to pull out the hcg in 3 separate syringes, each containing 500 iu, and shoot that EOD? What is the risk of infection?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I decided to come off as there is so much bullsh1t going on in my head. I am anemic, feel terrible, starting to get a little depressed and dont really think that adding tren ace on top of test is a good idea at this point. I really need to be at my strongest for that stuff.

The idea is to run 500iu of hcg eod, for 18 days, to kickstart the testicles.
So that is total of 4500 iu of hcg. Do you reckon i should get more, so that i run 1000 iu eod?

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well, not sure what availability is where you are, but if you’re paranoid BAC water here is like $3-15/30ml. I probably wouldn’t worry about 2 weeks or so in the fridge personally, but if you are just get some bacteriostatic water.

4,500iu should be plenty.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You don’t need that much and eod might be too frequent, for reference, I did 250-500mg x 2 week to restart myself from having zero sperm. HCG have a short shelf life (I think it’s only good for 1 month), if you planning on keep it for longer you can freeze it, it’s fine to pre draw it in syringes.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You don’t need that much and eod might be too frequent, for reference, I did 250-500mg x 2 week to restart myself from having zero sperm. HCG have a short shelf life (I think it’s only good for 1 month), if you planning on keep it for longer you can freeze it, it’s fine to pre draw it in syringes.
I am generally of this opinion. You can take too much.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am generally of this opinion. You can take too much.
I was of opinion that taking 250 to 500 iu 2x per week was to keep testes from atrophying, and that higher doses are used to kick start production?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was of opinion that taking 250 to 500 iu 2x per week was to keep testes from atrophying, and that higher doses are used to kick start production?
That’s been my understanding of it. If your nuts are more like raisins and have been for some time, a bigger dosing protocol may not be out of line. You can also start smaller with 500iu per shot and increase if things aren’t happening.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My atrophy is minimal really. Weird, after 16 weeks. But i didnt use 19 nors.