Keep it real, don't lie.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
How many of you guys don't use SERMs and use OTC AI's for PCT? If you have experience with this how would you describe it? I am about to do the AMS HRK cycle and plan on NOT using a SERM. I am a very experienced steroid user. I know a lot about PCT, and I am sure a lot of guys that keep their juice OTC keep their PCT the same way. Don't be ashamed. Share your experience.

Flamers and SERM Nazis need not post. SERM is the best option for PCT but looking for experiences having done otherwise.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
How many of you guys don't use SERMs and use OTC AI's for PCT? If you have experience with this how would you describe it? I am about to do the AMS HRK cycle and plan on NOT using a SERM. I am a very experienced steroid user. I know a lot about PCT, and I am sure a lot of guys that keep their juice OTC keep their PCT the same way. Don't be ashamed. Share your experience.

Flamers and SERM Nazis need not post. SERM is the best option for PCT but looking for experiences having done otherwise.
for a weak and mild ph cycle, yeah u can get away with a good OTC pct...harsher compounds like trenadrol, m-drol, phera..etc... u need a SERM.

ive done 2 epi, 2 halodrol, and an 11-oxo/furazadrol cycle with OTC pct.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
for a weak and mild ph cycle, yeah u can get away with a good OTC pct...harsher compounds like trenadrol, m-drol, phera..etc... u need a SERM.

Do you think you rebounded well? What did you use?

I am going to use ATD. Might bet some Nolva to have it on hand but I am curious if OTC will work alone.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Do you think you rebounded well? What did you use?

I am going to use ATD. Might bet some Nolva to have it on hand but I am curious if OTC will work alone.
what is in AMS HRK? never heard of it

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
what is in AMS HRK? never heard of it
Yeah. It seems like a pretty popular AI. People say they hate it because it crushes libido but AMS has it at a low dose. Only OTC I ever used was 6-Bromo in the NHA stack and the stack wasn't impressing me so I stopped it.

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, X2 on this.
For weak and mild PH you can go with OTC.
Always use SERM for stronger compound like tren xtreme, phera, superdrol, etc.. (Better safe than sorry).

What was the length of each cycle which you went with OTC PCT?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've used an OTC PCT on very strong substances 1test cyp (injectable) s-drol etc. I also used SERMS for over 10 years. It depends on how well you know your body. One of the main reasons imo for having a serm on hand is in case of gyno symptoms. If a compound is new to you etc and you don't know how you react. I've been doing this so many years that i know how my body reacts what it goes through in recovery etc. So I am perferctly comfortable with OTC. I Remember when people thought 4ad and m-1t would be useless but we all know how that turned out OTC PCt is still fairly new which is why i believe it's not as trusted. But i remember when liquid serms first came out and no one trusted them either

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I've used an OTC PCT on very strong substances 1test cyp (injectable) s-drol etc. I also used SERMS for over 10 years. It depends on how well you know your body.
this is very true.

jumpcannon

jumpcannon

Awards
good post lozgod. you know as well as i do that alot of guys in the gym get their gear and start pinning. i know guys who have taken juice off and on for years and dont even know what nolva is. they get a 10ml bottle of 250mg/ml of test e and shoot once a week. now thats only 250 mg a week, but they stay on this stuff off and on for years and have had no gyno. but definately got the hair loss going on. i sorta have the same opinion MIXEDUP has. you gotta know how your body really responds to the cycle, and off cycle. i have not messed with this stuff much. so i just gotta go on what i see at the gym as far as guys on the sauce and never pct at all. and yes these dudes are big and ripped.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
good post lozgod. you know as well as i do that alot of guys in the gym get their gear and start pinning. i know guys who have taken juice off and on for years and dont even know what nolva is. they get a 10ml bottle of 250mg/ml of test e and shoot once a week. now thats only 250 mg a week, but they stay on this stuff off and on for years and have had no gyno. but definately got the hair loss going on. i sorta have the same opinion MIXEDUP has. you gotta know how your body really responds to the cycle, and off cycle. i have not messed with this stuff much. so i just gotta go on what i see at the gym as far as guys on the sauce and never pct at all. and yes these dudes are big and ripped.
Yup, and it isn't always done with test, and they do orals only, etc. etc. Pretty much everything boards preach against. I cam say I met my fair share of old school juicers that did these things and now have endocrine problems as well. Also know a guy that was on Deca for 2 years straight and died of an aneurysm at 27 while squatting.

There's optimal ways to do things but that doesn't mean less than optimal won't obtain results. It also means because complications aren't obvious now don't mean they aren't coming down the road. Then again all of these "correct methods" are relatively new (5-10 years old) and concrete evidence isn't available to prove that they are truly correct methods coming from a health point of view.