• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shock Back

Lat Pulldown super-set CG Reverse Pulldown: 2 set warm up with 125/100
3 sets @ 200/165 (10)

Machine Iso-Row super-set Seated Cable Row: 1 set warm up with 90/100
3 sets @ 205 (each side)/170 (10)

Cable Bent Over Row Drop-set: 1 set @ 150 (10), drop-set 140 (10), drop-set 130 (10), drop-set 120 (10)

WG Pull-Up: 2 sets @ BW (10)

Neutral Grip Pull-Up: 2 sets @ BW (15)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shock Arms

EZ Bar Curl superset DB Hammer Curl: 1 set warm up with 65/40
2 sets @ 95/55 (10)

Preacher Curl superset Reverse Curl: 1 set warm up with 45/35
2 sets @ 70/55

Incline DB Curl: 45 (10), dropset 35 (10), dropset 25 (10)

Incline Skullcrusher superset DB Flat Skullcrusher: 1 set warm up with 65/25
2 sets @ 105/35 (10)

Pressdown superset Reverse Pressdown: 1 set warm up with 60/40
2 sets @ 95/75 (10)

Dips: BW + 90 (10), dropset BW + 45 (9), dropset BW (10)

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
How are you feeling about your workouts overall my man?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How are you feeling about your workouts overall my man?
Feeling great. Loving the workout and exercises that I am doing. Really seeing great progress in strength and mass. With the split I currently have, I am getting in the gym and out quicker then I had been before and feel better and looking better. After this week I'm going to incorporate some FDFS into my program to mix it up. I am not sure exactly how I am going to do it yet but ill get it figured out.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shock Chest

Incline DB Press super set Incline DB Flye: 2 sets warm up with 80/40
3 sets @ 110/60 (10)

DB Flat Bench Drop Set: 1 set warm up with 80
110 (10), drop set 80 (10), drop set 60 (9), drop set 40 (9)

Cable Crossover super set Peck Deck: 2 sets @ 80/180 (10)

Hammer Strength Machine Incline Press super set Decline Flye: 3 sets @ 90 (each side)/60 (10)

Work out was very intense today. Really got in a great workout today by contracting the muscles more and slowing down the repetitions.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shock Shoulder

DB Lateral Raise super set EZ Bar Underhand Grib Front Raise: 2 sets warm up with 30/ 35
3 sets @ 50/65 (10)

I really enjoy the EZ Bar Underhand Grib Front Raise. I just started doing it last week on my shoulder day and it really focuses on the front delts to a greater extent and hits them better for me personally also. I would recommend trying them if you haven't yet. Be sure to not bend your elbows too much when you bring the weight up. If you do, it is too heavy and you won't be working the shoulders like you should be.

DB Seated Press super set DB Bent Over Later Raise: 1 set warm up with 60/20
3 sets @ 85/30 (10)

I couldn't go as heavy on DB Press because I didn't have a spotter and also because I was super setting. Really got a good burn though out of it and even though I could have gone up in weight on the DB Press, I didn't want to risk an injury or anything like that.

DB Upright Row Drop Set: 55 (10), drop set 45 (10), drop set 35 (10)

This was killer after already completing 4 other exercises. I like to do DB Upright Rows mainly because I can feel it better. I do incorporate BB Upright Rows though so don't get it twisted :D

Cable Front Raise super set Cable Upright Row: 2 sets @ 40/70 (10)

I wanted to get in one more super set for the day to really finish off the delts. Also I like the tension from the cable and being able to hold at the top and slowly lower the weight back down instead of just letting it drop quickly.

Machine Behind super set In-Front: 3 sets @ 180 each side/ 180 each side (10)

Some people don't like to use the Machine for shrugs. Mainly because it is limited how much weight you can put on. Which when I see people with the machine loaded they maybe get 2 reps in which are not pretty at all. And then most of the time people role their shoulders as they shrug which I believe is horrible for your neck. Straight up and down with your chin down is how to do it :D

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shock Shoulder

DB Lateral Raise super set EZ Bar Underhand Grib Front Raise: 2 sets warm up with 30/ 35
3 sets @ 50/65 (10)

I really enjoy the EZ Bar Underhand Grib Front Raise. I just started doing it last week on my shoulder day and it really focuses on the front delts to a greater extent and hits them better for me personally also. I would recommend trying them if you haven't yet. Be sure to not bend your elbows too much when you bring the weight up. If you do, it is too heavy and you won't be working the shoulders like you should be.

DB Seated Press super set DB Bent Over Later Raise: 1 set warm up with 60/20
3 sets @ 85/30 (10)

I couldn't go as heavy on DB Press because I didn't have a spotter and also because I was super setting. Really got a good burn though out of it and even though I could have gone up in weight on the DB Press, I didn't want to risk an injury or anything like that.

DB Upright Row Drop Set: 55 (10), drop set 45 (10), drop set 35 (10)

This was killer after already completing 4 other exercises. I like to do DB Upright Rows mainly because I can feel it better. I do incorporate BB Upright Rows though so don't get it twisted :D

Cable Front Raise super set Cable Upright Row: 2 sets @ 40/70 (10)

I wanted to get in one more super set for the day to really finish off the delts. Also I like the tension from the cable and being able to hold at the top and slowly lower the weight back down instead of just letting it drop quickly.

Machine Behind super set In-Front: 3 sets @ 180 each side/ 180 each side (10)

Some people don't like to use the Machine for shrugs. Mainly because it is limited how much weight you can put on. Which when I see people with the machine loaded they maybe get 2 reps in which are not pretty at all. And then most of the time people role their shoulders as they shrug which I believe is horrible for your neck. Straight up and down with your chin down is how to do it :D
Love the looks of this entire workout!

I always cringe when I see ppl rolling their shoulders while "shrugging" lol

Chin down, make your shoulders touch your ears!

atanocc

atanocc

Awards
Sub'd big lifts man.. Currently doing 531 but will wanna change it up to this prrs routine after a few cycles.. Keep up the progress

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love the looks of this entire workout!

I always cringe when I see ppl rolling their shoulders while "shrugging" lol

Chin down, make your shoulders touch your ears!
I always want to go say something but never do.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub'd big lifts man.. Currently doing 531 but will wanna change it up to this prrs routine after a few cycles.. Keep up the progress
Going from 531 to PRRS will be a nice change for you. You'll love PRRS for sure.

atanocc

atanocc

Awards
Going from 531 to PRRS will be a nice change for you. You'll love PRRS for sure.
Ya man, I'm excited to do it, almost find myself contemplating to just do it haha jk but I know I would regret it because I only been on this 531 for 3 weeks.. But just wondering, what percentages do u use ( if any) for weights, and how do u go about progressing, just adding more weights/reps ??

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
I'm in on this. I love how descriptive you are with the workouts.
I had questions and you gave me the answers Thanks

Ok One really stupid ? Superset is alternating between the two exercises correct ? 1 set DB curl then 1 set conc curl then 1 set DB etc ?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in on this. I love how descriptive you are with the workouts.
I had questions and you gave me the answers Thanks

Ok One really stupid ? Superset is alternating between the two exercises correct ? 1 set DB curl then 1 set conc curl then 1 set DB etc ?
I'm glad I could help out. Ya super sets are stacking two lifts. As you said:

1 set DB Curl for 10 reps then do 1 set DB Concentration Curl for 10 reps. Take a rest, then go again.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya man, I'm excited to do it, almost find myself contemplating to just do it haha jk but I know I would regret it because I only been on this 531 for 3 weeks.. But just wondering, what percentages do u use ( if any) for weights, and how do u go about progressing, just adding more weights/reps ??
When I first started, I didn't get my 1RM or anything like that. I just know what I can lift for certain reps and started that way. As for progressing, I just try to add weight week by week. The reps stay the same throughtout the week:

Power -- 4-6 reps
Rep Range -- 7-9 (First exercise), 10-12 (Second Exercise), 13-15 (Third Exercise), and then from there I pick my next lift and decide it I want it with higher or lower reps.
Shock -- 8-10 reps

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shock Legs

Leg Extenstion super set Seated Leg Curls: 2 set warm up with 100/85
3 sets @ 200/170 (10)

I usually start out by pre-exhausting my legs. Mainly because I want them to be warm enough before I get into more intense exercises (squat, deads, leg press). Really focused on the squeezing at the bottom and top of the movements. Legs were for sure full of blood and pumped by the time I got to Squats. It actually hurt to walk at first after my extention and curls superset.

Squats: 1 sets warm up with 205
2 sets @ 225 (10), 275 (10)
1 drop set: 275 (10), 225 (10), 185 (10), 135 (10)

I didn't want to super set squats only because my legs were already toasted from my previous super set. I did the 2 sets and then decided to do a drop set. This was more intense and painful then I thought it would be. My legs felt like jello after dropping from 275 to 225. Really hit the quads hard though and felt great after I completed the drop set and my vision came back :D haha.

Leg Press super set DB Single Leg Lunges: 3 sets @ 600/45 (10)

My legs were so shocked and exhausted after squats that my leg press numbers fell quite a bit. But it was all good becuase I still got a great super set out of it and really was a nice super set to finish off the legs with. The lunges really stretched me out at the end.

Seated Calf Raise: 3 sets @ 400 (10)

Focused mainly on the negative portion of these. I like to get a good stretch out of the exercise instead of moving the weight up and down without really feeling the contraction. During one rep I though my calf popped out haha. But everything was good.

After this leg session I could seriously hardly walk. For me personally, as the days go on my legs get more sore. I am typing this right now and I don't want to get up off the chair because my legs are so sore, along with my buttocks, that it hurts to get up and sit down. Overall it was a great workout.

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
No problem. When you going to start?
I'm on shock week. I really like the program so far. After I talked to you I went and did chest and shoulders I copied some of your workout
SS incline DB with incline flys
SS flat bench press machine with pec deck
Drop set low cable crossovers.
Chest was smoking after this, I then went in to shoulders
SS side raises with EZ bar front raises
I tried to do some Arnold presses after this but couldn't my shoulders were smoked
Damn this will def take sometime to adjust

tank316

tank316

Awards
  • Established
I'm on shock week. I really like the program so far. After I talked to you I went and did chest and shoulders I copied some of your workout
SS incline DB with incline flys
SS flat bench press machine with pec deck
Drop set low cable crossovers.
Chest was smoking after this, I then went in to shoulders
SS side raises with EZ bar front raises
I tried to do some Arnold presses after this but couldn't my shoulders were smoked
Damn this will def take sometime to adjust
kbayne really has a great handle on PRRS!!!! Holla if you need any help, I have been following PRRS since Eric Broser created it !!! I believe since 2000-2001

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kbayne really has a great handle on PRRS!!!! Holla if you need any help, I have been following PRRS since Eric Broser created it !!! I believe since 2000-2001
Dang, thats a while ago :D

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang, thats a while ago :D
I was 12 eating whole digiorno pizzas and playing madden hardcore... The only exercise I got was fighting my parents about needing exercise.... Oh how times have changed :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was 12 eating whole digiorno pizzas and playing madden hardcore... The only exercise I got was fighting my parents about needing exercise.... Oh how times have changed :D
I was munching on party pizzas and milky ways haha. Too far back to remember much of anything.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was munching on party pizzas and milky ways haha. Too far back to remember much of anything.
Sadly, I remember all the horrible shti I went through bc of my weight... Although not sadly bc it keeps me motivated long after I have change my lifestyle and it's made me much stronger mentally and physically !

Anyway, pumped for back / bis rep range tomorrow!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sadly, I remember all the horrible shti I went through bc of my weight... Although not sadly bc it keeps me motivated long after I have change my lifestyle and it's made me much stronger mentally and physically !
Anyway, pumped for back / bis rep range tomorrow!
That's awesome ched. Great to hear something positive came from it.

Rep range is my favorite week I think :D

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's awesome ched. Great to hear something positive came from it.

Rep range is my favorite week I think :D
Yea the pump I had in my tris today was insane... Something I have missed from low rep work

tank316

tank316

Awards
  • Established
Thats a pretty cool statement!!!! Yes, times do change!!!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Power Back

Deadlift: 2 sets warm up with 135 and 225
3 sets @ 275 (6), 315 (6), 365 (6)

I like to alternate between starting and ending with deadlifts on back day. Usually I will start deadlift at the beginning to get a good intense feeling for the rest of the workout. With deadlift taking so much out of you, you really have to push yourself the rest of the workout.

Rack Pulls: 3 sets @ 365 (6), 385 (8) 405 (6)

I do not always go from deadlift to rack pulls, but I felt with it being such low reps and power week, why not? This really finished out my lower back. Really felt great following rack pulls for the rest of the workout. With rack pulls, I always set the safety bar below the knee cap. This will allow for less leg use and more lower back concentration.

WG Lat Pulldown: 1 set warm up with 150
3 sets @ 225 (6), 240 (6), 250 (6)

I felt awesome when performing lat pulldowns today. I have never reached 250 for six sets before, and today I got it with great form and contraction on the lats.

Seated CG Cable Row: 3 sets @ 180 (6), 200 (6), 200 (6)

200 was the highest the machine would allow for. With that, I really concentrated on holding the weight for a good second then slowly letting the weight back down. Really got a good stretch out of it. I try to focus on the middle part of the lats with this exercise, especially following lat pulldown.

T-Bar Row Single Arm Pulls: 3 sets @ 115 (6)

Instead of DB Rows, I went to this on the T-Bar Row. For me personally, I can really get a good stretch out of it and with the position I am in, it really focuses on hitting the lats perfect. If you haven't tried them before, I would recommend them.

Finished with some WG Pull ups and Neutral grip pull ups. I like to end with pull ups mainly because my back is already so fatigued that I am not sitting there doing 20 reps on pull ups. It makes me really focus on using my lats more then my arms. I aim to get 10 reps each time at the end of the workout. If I cannot perform 10 full reps, I do partial reps by extending my arms all the way down and going half way up and holding for a second then back down. Usually for about 5 reps.

After this, call it a day :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Power Arms

EZ Bar Curl:
1 set warm: 65
2 sets: 105 (6), 125 (6)

I usually start out with EZ Bar Curls or DB Curls just go get the workout started. No real reason I just feel this is a good starting point for my arm day.

EZ Bar Spider Curls:
2 sets: 85 (6), 95 (6)

Really hit these hard. If you haven't tried these, I would recommend them. Kind of like a preacher curl but you really stretch out the bicep more then on a preacher curl. Really squeeze at the top to. This exercise for me lets me squeeze harder then any other Bicep exercise.

Seated DB Hammer Curl:
2 sets: 60 (6), 65 (6)

DB curl are a favorite of mine. Really have to focus on the contraction though. I see many people do these completely not how they are suppose to be done.

Skullcrushers:
2 sets warm up: 65, 75
2 sets: 120 (6), 125 (6)

Started with these for Triceps because I wanted to get the elbows nice and warm. Got up to a pretty decent weight today. Felt good after completing this exercise. Triceps were full and pumped.

Triangle Pushdown:
2 sets: 100 (6), 130 (6)

For these I really focus on the negative part of the motion. Mainly because I get up to a weight that the machine stops at and I can pump out more reps, but since I am only going for 6 I really focus on the movement and contraction.

Reverse Pushdown:
2 sets: 90 (6), 95 (6)

These are pretty similar to regular pushdowns but for me it hits the tricep head at a different angle that regular can not hit.

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
Gotta say THIS THREAD KICKS ASS!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta say THIS THREAD KICKS ASS!
Thanks man. Really encouraging knowing that you think that because obviously you are the man who created the program.

Been researching on FDFS to add in. Still not positive how I want to but will post about it once I do.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man. Really encouraging knowing that you think that because obviously you are the man who created the program.

Been researching on FDFS to add in. Still not positive how I want to but will post about it once I do.
Been mulling this over in my head as well.. Interested to see what u come up with

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Broser:

Been reading more on FDFS. I looked at the example for Chest. How does this look for say Shoulders:

-Seated DB Shoulder Press -- 2 x 3-4 + 1-2 forced reps (3/0/X tempo)
-Arnold Press -- 2 x 2-3 +1 + 1 + 1 rest/pause style (6/1/1 tempo)
-DB Lateral Raise -- 2 x 7-8 (2/4/1 tempo)
-DB Front Raise -- 2 x 30-40 (1/0/1 tempo; non-lock-out reps)
-Superset: Upright Row --1 x 20-25 each (1/0/1 tempo)

And how would you incorporate it into PRRS? Maybe go P/RR/FDFS/S/FDFS/RR/P?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Power Chest

Incline DB Press:
2 sets warm up: 60, 80
3 sets: 100 (6), 115 (6), 120 (6)

I like starting with Incline DB Press or BB because it really gets my chest and shoulders warm for the rest of the workout. With DB I can really feel the stretch and contraction at the top of the movement.

Smith Machine Flat Bench:
1 set warm up: 205
3 sets: 275 (6), 295 (6), 295 (6)

I use the smith machine for flat bench because regular flat bench aggravates my shoulder too much. I had bicep tendonitis a few years ago and when I perform flat bench, it always flares back up so I stay away from it. Most of the time I do DB flat bench but thought I would hop on the smith machine.

Incline DB Flye:
3 sets: 70 (6)

Concentrated on the negative part of the motion along with giving the dumbbells a slight twist (pinkies in) at the top. This really hit the chest and stretched it out.

Standing Cable Crossovers:
3 sets: 90 (6)

Performed standing crossovers instead of machine flyes or DB flat flye just because I get a really good squeeze on this exercise.

Hammer Strength Incline Press:
3 sets: 135 (each side) (6)

Sometimes I will start with this exercise to warm up the muscle. If I do not start with it, I love ending with it to really finish off the chest. I like to vary the seat whether it be a little higher or lower along with my width of the grip.

atanocc

atanocc

Awards
Power Chest

Incline DB Press:
2 sets warm up: 60, 80
3 sets: 100 (6), 115 (6), 120 (6)

I like starting with Incline DB Press or BB because it really gets my chest and shoulders warm for the rest of the workout. With DB I can really feel the stretch and contraction at the top of the movement.

Smith Machine Flat Bench:
1 set warm up: 205
3 sets: 275 (6), 295 (6), 295 (6)

I use the smith machine for flat bench because regular flat bench aggravates my shoulder too much. I had bicep tendonitis a few years ago and when I perform flat bench, it always flares back up so I stay away from it. Most of the time I do DB flat bench but thought I would hop on the smith machine.

Incline DB Flye:
3 sets: 70 (6)

Concentrated on the negative part of the motion along with giving the dumbbells a slight twist (pinkies in) at the top. This really hit the chest and stretched it out.

Standing Cable Crossovers:
3 sets: 90 (6)

Performed standing crossovers instead of machine flyes or DB flat flye just because I get a really good squeeze on this exercise.

Hammer Strength Incline Press:
3 sets: 135 (each side) (6)

Sometimes I will start with this exercise to warm up the muscle. If I do not start with it, I love ending with it to really finish off the chest. I like to vary the seat whether it be a little higher or lower along with my width of the grip.
Killin it man .. 120s for 6 on an incline is no joke haha great lifts

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Killin it man .. 120s for 6 on an incline is no joke haha great lifts
Thanks bro. I should have went up to 125 because really I only was going for 4. I think when I grabbed the 120s and my new lifting partner saw, he kind of got scared haha.

atanocc

atanocc

Awards
Thanks bro. I should have went up to 125 because really I only was going for 4. I think when I grabbed the 120s and my new lifting partner saw, he kind of got scared haha.
Hahaha I get that alot.. Not saying I lift heavy ass weight but most of the guys that lift with me are not to my level yet. And they give me that look like 'u sure I can spot u?!?' lol but yea man 125 would of been nice

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahaha I get that alot.. Not saying I lift heavy ass weight but most of the guys that lift with me are not to my level yet. And they give me that look like 'u sure I can spot u?!?' lol
Ya I know what you mean haha. Exactly what I pictured him saying in his head.

atanocc

atanocc

Awards
Ya I know what you mean haha. Exactly what I pictured him saying in his head.
Lol next time sit down on the bench and ask him to hand u the db to ur hands n watch him struggle .. Lol douche move right there haha

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol next time sit down on the bench and ask him to hand u the db to ur hands n watch him struggle .. Lol douche move right there haha
He asked me if he needed to do that haha. I said no its fine but he surely looked greatful I didn't have him do that.

atanocc

atanocc

Awards
He asked me if he needed to do that haha. I said no its fine but he surely looked greatful I didn't have him do that.
Lol I can't say I've never had someone ask me to hand them their weights befor.. Especially when I was a scrawny little punk at 160 trying to hand over 100s to this guy that wanted a spot.. Smh.. Never again hah.. Not to mention that I barely started lifting

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol I can't say I've never had someone ask me to hand them their weights befor.. Especially when I was a scrawny little punk at 160 trying to hand over 100s to this guy that wanted a spot.. Smh.. Never again hah.. Not to mention that I barely started lifting
Hahaha ya that wouldn't be a good experience. I always have guys coming up to me asking me to hand then weights.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh the downfall of being big,strong and knowledgeable :0
Haha (=... it took me a while to get where I am. I remember when I first started gettin really serious... funny times haha

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rep Range Back

Warm up with some pull-ups. I like to get in two sets each of Wide Grip and Neutral Grib. This really gets my back warm enough for the remainder of the workout.

WG Lat Pulldown:
2 sets warm up: 125 and 185
3 sets: 212 (9), 235 (9), 240 (9)

With these, I see many people not performing these correct at all. I see a lot of bicep help and their bodies swaying back and forth. With these I like to arch my and stick my chest out. Bring the bar all the way down with my chest out and slowing let the bar go back up. This will really give your lats a workout and a good stretch.

BB Reverse Grip Bent Over Row:
1 set warm up: 135
3 sets: 225 (12), 275 (12), 275 (10)

I alternate between Reverse Grip and Regular Grip on these. With the Reverse Grip I can feel a better contraction of the lats. I can get a better squeeze in also. With these I kept myself bent over and do not let my back straighten out. If this happens, the movement of the weight really isn't doing anything for you back and is just working your biceps.

Iso Lateral Machine Row:
3 sets: 170 each side (15)

Again with these, I go back and forth from DB Row to these. I like to perform these because the pad on the chest makes you extend your arms out more which then creates a greater stretch on the lats. I try to keep my chest on that pad though so my body isn't moving a whole lot.

Stiff Arm Pulldown:
2 sets: 75 (15)

This exercise was to really just get a good stretch and squeeze on the outer part of the lats. I can really feel this exercise hitting my back.

Face Down Incline DB Row:
3 sets: 75 (12)

I really like finishing off with this exercise. Really hits the lats and also gets the traps which is nice. By the time I get to these my back is pretty tore up and with these, really just finished off the workout.

atanocc

atanocc

Awards
Man strong fckn back bro.. U repping weights I woulda used for the power wave

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man strong fckn back bro.. U repping weights I woulda used for the power wave
Haha thanks man. My back lifts have gotten a lot better and stronger since starting this program.

atanocc

atanocc

Awards
That's what I like about this program over 531.. More back work.. I mean I do back work but only as an accessory n never as the primary lift to gain strength on

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's what I like about this program over 531.. More back work.. I mean I do back work but only as an accessory n never as the primary lift to gain strength on
Ya I've never done 531 so I can't comment on that. Another great thing about this program is you can set it up how you want with whatever exercises you want to incorporate.