Inzah Dude

Awards
Whats that thing by yer name that says Karma mean?

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Whats that thing by yer name that says Karma mean?
Its the number of karma you're given for your posts. If you post an intelligent post or response, your peers can give you karma and eventually you can cash those in for freebies.

Inzah Dude

Awards
So when you get enough karma points you can get free prohormones or what?

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah thats pretty much it. You can get free products when you reach a certain number of karma points. However, i dont think bdc has specified such a number as of yet. There pretty much being given away for free anyway...

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Inzah Dude
So when you get enough karma points you can get free prohormones or what?
The point of the system is not how much you can get for free but instead how much you can give to the information base.  It is a way that productive members get something in return for their time, knowledge, and effort (and for keeping the flames to a minimum).  Don't abuse it and post one liners or accounts will be reset...

Chemo

Kay

Awards

The point of the system is not how much you can get for free but instead how much you can give to the information base.  It is a way that productive members get something in return for their time, knowledge, and effort (and for keeping the flames to a minimum).  Don't abuse it and post one liners or accounts will be reset...

Chemo
i agree, and this is not to get free stuff or anything becuase i cant get PH;s in canada from BDC anywyas, i have to order through curt2go.
But i have a lot of posts that are descriptive and some that are one liners ..... its not really an abuse of the system, i mean, we are all communicating, so i think a lot of one-liners willbe inevitable.........

Inzah Dude

Awards
So who decides how much karma you get for each post? I already got like over 10 points i think, and i dont think i posted anything too helpful yet? And do they give away anythign other then pro hormones?

Bone

Awards
You get more karma for starting a thread as well. I think its like 2 points for starting a thread...........1 point for responding. If someone agrees with you they can give you 5 points...............but points can also be taken away!

Peace

Bone

Inzah Dude

Awards
Ok cool. But, do they ever give anythign away other then pro hormones?

Kay

Awards
well, if the company only sells prohormones, how can they give away anything else, but i just tried the karma system, it worked for you, but not for bone.
I think you only get one point when someone agrees with you, not 5...

please correct me if i am wrong!

Inzah Dude

Awards
Holy ****, BDC nutrition is a company? I never knew that.

Inzah Dude

Awards
Ya thats pretty cool. Ive never heard of BDC Nutrition before. Probably just becuase I've never really researched ph's. Is BDC one of the big names in the ph world? What are all the different kinds of ph's they sell?

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Ya thats pretty cool. Ive never heard of BDC Nutrition before. Probably just becuase I've never really researched ph's. Is BDC one of the big names in the ph world? What are all the different kinds of ph's they sell?
BDC Nutrition is fairly new and yes Big Daddy Chemo is one of the big names and to see the products he sells, go to the main page www.bdcnutrition.com and on the tool bar on the left click a few of those and there you go.

Inzah Dude

Awards
Thanks, but when i click the link, the toolbar on the left is just all white?

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Then just type it out, every product sold here isnt intended for a 14 year old bro, they're all pro hormones.

Inzah Dude

Awards
Then just type it out, every product sold here isnt intended for a 14 year old bro, they're all pro hormones.
No no, the link worked but just the toolbar on the side and the picture in the middle didnt work. The same thing happened when i just typed it out. Owell, don't worry about it though. And, I don't plan on using ph's at this age if thats what you mean. I don't even think I'll ever use them. I still find them interesting tho, thats why I was trying to look them up.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Inzah Dude
Ok cool. But, do they ever give anythign away other then pro hormones?
For clarification, we don't give ANYTHING away.  You EARN it by the information you contribute to the knowledge base.  Karma...you get what you give.

Chemo

Inzah Dude

Awards

For clarification, we don't give ANYTHING away.  You EARN it by the information you contribute to the knowledge base.  Karma...you get what you give.

Chemo
Ok. I don't need to worry about it anyway since I'm not interested in taking pro hormones, and since pro hormones are illegal in Canada.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jayhawkk General Chat 3
Australian made General Chat 11
General Chat 10
General Chat 14
ralph4u2c General Chat 0