Karbolyn

gonzalezpg71

gonzalezpg71

Awards
What are the females dosing with karbolyn? For Pre and post workout meals? What are your thoughts on the product for preworkput carbs? Fatloss is the goal here. Thanks

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
What are the females dosing with karbolyn? For Pre and post workout meals? What are your thoughts on the product for preworkput carbs? Fatloss is the goal here. Thanks
Wish I could contribute here. I dropped most carbs from my diet 4 weeks ago with a cheat day on the weekends. Only carbs I get are from veggies

gonzalezpg71

gonzalezpg71

Awards
Wish I could contribute here. I dropped most carbs from my diet 4 weeks ago with a cheat day on the weekends. Only carbs I get are from veggies
Do you always do low carbs or only when your cutting ?
I had my macros done for me and I'm suppose to be eating 160carbs on training days and 140 on off day. With 3 kids at home there is no way I can get there without a carb supp!

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Do you always do low carbs or only when your cutting ? I had my macros done for me and I'm suppose to be eating 160carbs on training days and 140 on off day. With 3 kids at home there is no way I can get there without a carb supp!
I found that my body responds well to little to no carbs. When I am deployed to the South Pacific for three months I ate very little starches so as not to put on weight. I dropped body fat quick on that kind of diet. When I get to the weight and body fat I want to be at, I might at quinoa and brown rice for a lean bulk. I can't eat that many carbs, but I'm also 5'1 lol. I've been cutting on 1220 calories with fats and protein at 45% and 10% carbs. I also count net carbs not total carbs because after a workout I like to enjoy a quest bar :)

gonzalezpg71

gonzalezpg71

Awards
I found that my body responds well to little to no carbs. When I am deployed to the South Pacific for three months I ate very little starches so as not to put on weight. I dropped body fat quick on that kind of diet. When I get to the weight and body fat I want to be at, I might at quinoa and brown rice for a lean bulk. I can't eat that many carbs, but I'm also 5'1 lol. I've been cutting on 1220 calories with fats and protein at 45% and 10% carbs. I also count net carbs not total carbs because after a workout I like to enjoy a quest bar :)
Wow ok! Thanks for your service!! Not sure all these carbs are gonna work but we shall see. I'm actually terrified, lol

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Wow ok! Thanks for your service!! Not sure all these carbs are gonna work but we shall see. I'm actually terrified, lol
Thank you! Let me know if you want to construct a low carb diet and I will help. I will say though I don't get that groggy no carb flu stuff that some get, but it might be because I eat 50-50 grams of fat a day lol

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Karbolyn for fat loss? None.

To lean out, I'd save my carbs for the last meal of the evening ala BioRhythm diet.

But if you really want to use karbolyn, save it for your power days. That's what I do since I need 2-4 min rest between sets and I have many sets to get through.

For pre/post carbs, I'd recommend waxy maize. From the research, it's more efficient at shuttling nutrients which is what we want during this period. Karbolyn provides energy hence intra.

Mix it with bcaa/eaa's for synergism. I like PES AminoiV.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
The women that I train have crabs around training sessions only. With that said, whole meal 1hr before training. Carb drink + Compete + BCAA intraWO. Whole meal postWO with carbs. Rest of the day is fat and protein. Utilize carbs when you need them.

gonzalezpg71

gonzalezpg71

Awards
The women that I train have crabs around training sessions only. With that said, whole meal 1hr before training. Carb drink + Compete + BCAA intraWO. Whole meal postWO with carbs. Rest of the day is fat and protein. Utilize carbs when you need them.
What about if you don't have a whole lot of time to eat 1hr before training (I have 3 kids) so I just want to eat/drink some carbs on the way out the door to the gym! What would be my options be?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
What about if you don't have a whole lot of time to eat 1hr before training (I have 3 kids) so I just want to eat/drink some carbs on the way out the door to the gym! What would be my options be?
I said previously: waxy maize. Take it 30 min pre workout.

str8_lurkin

Awards
No problem I think it's like 15 for a giant tub

gonzalezpg71

gonzalezpg71

Awards
Karbolyn for fat loss? None. To lean out, I'd save my carbs for the last meal of the evening ala BioRhythm diet. But if you really want to use karbolyn, save it for your power days. That's what I do since I need 2-4 min rest between sets and I have many sets to get through. For pre/post carbs, I'd recommend waxy maize. From the research, it's more efficient at shuttling nutrients which is what we want during this period. Karbolyn provides energy hence intra. Mix it with bcaa/eaa's for synergism. I like PES AminoiV.
Ok so I got my waxy maize I'm gonna take pre and post. Should I mix both with bcaa? Or just the preworkout? Also do I throw in some protein for the preworkout? Thanks ;))

str8_lurkin

Awards
Ok so I got my waxy maize I'm gonna take pre and post. Should I mix both with bcaa? Or just the preworkout? Also do I throw in some protein for the preworkout? Thanks ;))
I would do just before your lift. I mix mine with creatine and bcaa

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Depends on the lift sessions and your goals. In general, 10-15 grams of hydro whey with 20-30 grams WM 30 min preworkout should be just fine.

For post, it depends on your goals. If bulking, add it to the shake. If cutting, leave it out.

Remember to wait at least 30 minutes before ingesting a shake.

gonzalezpg71

gonzalezpg71

Awards
Depends on the lift sessions and your goals. In general, 10-15 grams of hydro whey with 20-30 grams WM 30 min preworkout should be just fine. For post, it depends on your goals. If bulking, add it to the shake. If cutting, leave it out. Remember to wait at least 30 minutes before ingesting a shake.
I'm cutting so post just WM alone? No protein?
And thanks for all your help and the others who posted with advice I really appreciate it ;)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For cutting, no carbs post workout.
Terrible advice.

You want your carbs focused around your workouts. Period.

You lift to build muscle. Not burn fat.