Answered Kanna dosage

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
I see some people say take upwards of a gram, then there are some companies selling a patented extract of like 50mgs I believe. Never tried Kanna before so excited to hear feedback.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I see some people say take upwards of a gram, then there are some companies selling a patented extract of like 50mgs I believe. Never tried Kanna before so excited to hear feedback.
Wtf is Kanna?

Ot2000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
25mg was the studies dosage shown to be effective. I have played with dosages from 25 to a few hundred and haven’t really noticed anything. I used the expensive **** too, Zembrin

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah Zembrin is the trademarked stuff, I think studied at 25 or 50mg. Maybe both. I forget. The Guerilla Chemist has put it in formulas at 1000mg, and I think it’s more or less the same potency extract. I don’t have any personal experience though.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I tried 25 mg and it took about a week to really kick in. When I took 50-100 mg it was alot stronger but kind of overkill. I felt warmer like low dose mdma in a way. I do like saffron extract better it works on dopamine and serotonin so I get more of an mixed stimulant and mood boost.

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
What is the saffron dosage? Also what's the best company making a product with saffron?

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Zembrin is the trademarked stuff, I think studied at 25 or 50mg. Maybe both. I forget. The Guerilla Chemist has put it in formulas at 1000mg, and I think it’s more or less the same potency extract. I don’t have any personal experience though.
Interesting. Thanks for the response!

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So with Kanna what seems to be the “sweet spot” in doses for Pre workout purposes?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So with Kanna what seems to be the “sweet spot” in doses for Pre workout purposes?
Some people like 1g but I prefer 300-600mg. I use bacchus and sometimes just do 1 or 2 pills

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What’s the difference between KannaEase and Zembrin?

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What’s the difference between KannaEase and Zembrin?
very little. But there is a noticeable difference compared to full spectrum Kanna. Extracts will be dosed around 12.5-25 mg whereas full spectrum goes 500-1000 mg. I like the extracts for normal use but the high-dose full spectrum ones take it to another place entirely , at least for the first hour

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
very little. But there is a noticeable difference compared to full spectrum Kanna. Extracts will be dosed around 12.5-25 mg whereas full spectrum goes 500-1000 mg. I like the extracts for normal use but the high-dose full spectrum ones take it to another place entirely , at least for the first hour
this is an interesting point about the extracts vs the full spectrum kanna. Can you elaborate on what the ‘high dose’ full spectrum does differently? a different place entirely? Do elaborate please.

I always thought the specific concentrated extracts would be superior thus full spectrum wouldn’t be worthwhile if can get specific extracts...

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this is an interesting point about the extracts vs the full spectrum kanna. Can you elaborate on what the ‘high dose’ full spectrum does differently? a different place entirely? Do elaborate please.

I always thought the specific concentrated extracts would be superior thus full spectrum wouldn’t be worthwhile if can get specific extracts...
They are just different, really. My first experiences were with the extracts. It’s a very subtle addition to the pre-workout. Hard to tell that it’s there but could feel a slight bit more energy that’s hard to explain. Almost a very slight tweak feeling. This goes away above 25 mg and it becomes more relaxing.

High-dose Kanna really felt like I took a new drug. High in a way I couldn’t quite describe. Like when DMBA first came out I got a very unique feeling. High dose Kanna dominates the pre workout. I don’t notice much else besides that feeling. Whereas the extracts, it still feels like the rest of the label, just with a slightly smoother slightly more energetic edge.

And I want to add that it’s a unique feeling in a way that isn’t related to the normal caffeine/Yohimbine/teacrine/Dynamine stims you always see. It’s not “focus”. It’s a high that lasts about an hour or two then fades. I’ve also been burned by the wear-off, sometimes I take PWO before morning meetings then work out hours later. Kanna can wear off before I get the chance to work out leaving a bit of fatigue by that point