jwsupplements?

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
anybody ever bought from jwsupplements? gtg or no?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They have been on the market for some time now. Ordered from them several time. gtg
I mean, every online seller should deliver the items to you. That shouldn't be a problem really. But if you are refereeing to the question: if the stuff they are selling is legit? Well ... do you think they lab test or something the stuff they are selling? Nop, nobody does that. What you should be asking is about specific brands and products.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They have been on the market for some time now. Ordered from them several time. gtg
I mean, every online seller should deliver the items to you. That shouldn't be a problem really. But if you are refereeing to the question: if the stuff they are selling is legit? Well ... do you think they lab test or something the stuff they are selling? Nop, nobody does that. What you should be asking is about specific brands and products.
no i asked the right question...im in u s they are in u k just wanted to make sure website is legit...

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Used a few times, company is legit. I’ve never had an issue with the products but as with any of these retailers they are only as good as their raws (I.e the predator bunk sdrol issue)