jwa254 reviews and logs Controlled Labs PROnom 23

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established

Day 1

First off, big thanks to RenegadeRows and the rest of the Controlled Labs family for allowing me to participate in this.

Secondly, I wasn't expecting to open the door to TWO tubs of this stuff. The guys at CL sent a tub of each flavor (Vanilla Cupcake Batter and Chocolate Cupcake Batter).

Obviously this is just a protein product so I'm not looking for any crazy effects.

I'll be posting various methods of preparing this product.

For Day 1, let's start with the basics:

(2) Scoops of Vanilla Cupcake Batter with 12oz of water. [Mixed with shaker cup]

Shook for 10 seconds before taking my first sip. O man, this is delicious. There are zero clumps. The flavor is on point. EXACTLY how vanilla cupcake batter tastes. I can't imagine how this tastes with almond milk.

Tomorrow, I'll be preparing personal protein cakes. I'll be using each flavor. I should also be able to get some pictures uploaded shortly.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Yesterday I tested out one scoop of Vanilla PROnom with 8oz of unsweetened almond milk. WOW. This shouldn't be good for you. This is such a rich tasting combination. I feel like I'll be making this mixture and pouring it into my bowls of FiberOne soon.

After my workout, I mixed one scoop of the chocolate with a one scoop of Glycomyx in 16oz of water. Not a bad mixture at all. The glycomyx contrasted nicely with the sweetness of PROnom and gave the shake an earthy/wholesome taste.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Im in.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Days 3-5
Been preoccupied with school the past few days but now that classes are cancelled tomorrow (thanks to Hurricane Sandy), I finally have some downtime.I've found a new addiction that uses PROnom. 8oz of Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk + 1 scoop Chocolate Cupcake Batter poured over 2 cups of Reese's Puff cereal. I've had it once a day since I found out the combination. SO DAMN GOOD.Also, tomorrow I'll be making protein cakes with PROnom. I'll take pictures so you guys can see the deliciousness for yourselves.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Days 6-8

I haven't been able to find my battery charger for my camera, but I'll definitely be having pics or vids by this weekend. Anyone have any protein recipes they'd like to see made with PROnom?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'll join in as I might be wanting to try a new powder soon...

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
It's definitely one of the tastier proteins. I really like the absence of clumps.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Days 9-10
Got this recipe from Cary K

Pancake mix
1 cup oatmeal
2 scoops of protein
1/4 cup sugar-free syrup
Mix all together and you can make either pancakes or waffles. I make 6-8 waffles and freeze them so I can have them the whole week.
That I'll be trying out for breakfast tomorrow.

I know I keep saying it, but there will be pictures. I promise ;)

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys, I've been under the weather and hopped up on meds. I should be back to protein destroying action tomorrow.