Just wondering on first timers experience on Test-e. How long till you "notice."?

Rick-o

Awards
Just wondering on first timers experience on Test-e. How long till you "notice."?
Just looking for experiences for people mid 40's, on TRT doses for first time.
Diet and training is good.
Thanks.

DedLiftnZombi

DedLiftnZombi

Awards
end of week 3 beginning of week for definitely.

Rick-o

Awards
Did you notice improvement in mood, sleep, general feelings of well being etc earlier then that?
Thank you.

DedLiftnZombi

DedLiftnZombi

Awards
Did you notice improvement in mood, sleep, general feelings of well being etc earlier then that?
Thank you.
For me it may have been mental. i feel i may have mind fucked myself. i feel like i felt it workinng sooner but i thought it was too soon.but end of week 3 early week 4. you will absolutely feel the difference. first was sleep, sleep lead to better wellbeing which led to my junk working again. lol.

Rick-o

Awards
I’m taking 175mg per week test-e it’s own, dosing every second day, trial for 8 weeks then some simple PCT. Hoping to shed some fat than bulk. Test levels are on the low side but still normal range. Free test is probably garbage.

Fairly heavy already so not looking “gains” as such but just overall boost in physique and performance. I’m a very easy gainer but hard cutter.

I noticed today (being first day ever dosing) that my gym experience was really good. Maybe it was mental, but I felt like I recovered almost immediately after.
I’ve committed for this for the 8 weeks and at 40 years old I hope to look and feel like I’ve really got the most out of my training.
Thanks for the support thus far!

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m taking 175mg per week test-e it’s own, dosing every second day, trial for 8 weeks then some simple PCT. Hoping to shed some fat than bulk. Test levels are on the low side but still normal range. Free test is probably garbage.

Fairly heavy already so not looking “gains” as such but just overall boost in physique and performance. I’m a very easy gainer but hard cutter.

I noticed today (being first day ever dosing) that my gym experience was really good. Maybe it was mental, but I felt like I recovered almost immediately after.
I’ve committed for this for the 8 weeks and at 40 years old I hope to look and feel like I’ve really got the most out of my training.
Thanks for the support thus far!
Is this precribed trt or you just going with it? Looking at doing the same myself with around 200mg for 10 weeks...rather than using 'other' supplements such as andros/sarms especiaslly being mid 40's as well.

Rick-o

Awards
Is this precribed trt or you just going with it? Looking at doing the same myself with around 200mg for 10 weeks...rather than using 'other' supplements such as andros/sarms especiaslly being mid 40's as well.
Just did my research, spoke to my doctor, cameup with a plan. Obviously he recommends against such things cause he has to, said he’d look at my levels as I went. I think there is no substitute for the real thing, I did andro years ago and got andro-cock. My PCT is just going to be 400mg/day DIM.

Few of my mate went to 200/250 and noted they got really angry a lot and started getting itchy nipples etc. From what I read I thought 175 is a simple 0.1ml every second day, can’t mess it up, easy to maintain dose that should have good effects. Happy to stand corrected or learn from experienced users. I don’t want to get huge I just want to be lean and look good.

I’ll keep you posted how I’m going / feeling. I didn’t buy SARMS but felt real test is always going to be better.

Rick-o

Awards
I would like to know if people think I should do 0.1ml every 2 days or 0.05ml every day for therapeutic effect?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
8 weeks is far too short and dim is NOT a pct!

I’ve run andros and sarms longer than 8 weeks…

By the time your test kicks in, you’re just gonna stop? And then be suppressed/shutdown?

Rick-o

Awards
8 weeks is far too short and dim is NOT a pct!

I’ve run andros and sarms longer than 8 weeks…

By the time your test kicks in, you’re just gonna stop? And then be suppressed/shutdown?
Hey man.
Im trying to push through a plethora of good and bad advice and it seems no matter what it’s hard to get good info. I was told by some users who do TRT a post cycle of DIM @400mg per day for 1 month would be ok. If not, can you please recommend a better PCT option post 8 to 10 week cycle? I’m only using 175/week Test-e at the moment. I certainly do not want a shutdown!
Thank you for any advice.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hang on bro, this doesn’t really make sense at all. Few things to consider and check up on.

- your using a ‘trt’ dose, this is basically replacing your ‘lowish normal range’ test with a high normal level of test. You may feel a slight mood enhancement but generally you won’t see anything dramatic

- trt stands for testosterone replacement therapy. You replace your natural test (as it’s too low) with synthetic test for the long term (I.e life). You don’t do it for 8 weeks

- doing this for 8 weeks will only lead to a further decline in your natural level and hasten the path to needing trt for life (trt isn’t a bad thing at all but you don’t seem aware that this is where you plan takes you)

- DIM isn’t a pct, a serm is needed to have the best chance of recovering your natural levels to somewhere near where they were before.

I never suggest people take why I (or any individual) take as gospel, you have no idea who we are, but the above you should check for yourself and you’ll soon be able to ratify this stuff bro.

Rick-o

Awards
Hey whiskey man thanks for the advice.

It’s really hard learning this stuff on the fly. I really have no significant on hand knowledge base hence jointing here.

Basically it’s a mash of stuff that I hear from gym goers locally that are on huge dosages.

I’m really trying to get my head around the right way to approach this. Since reading your post I’ve done the following- got myself some clomid. What would suggest the dosage should be at the end of my cycle?

Considered upping the dose to 200mg/week.
Basically I’m functioning ok but I just want a bit more.

How long would you run this cycle for?

I’m committed to trying this for a while and seeing where it takes me. I won a few fitness comps in my mid 30s and just want to get back some semblance of that level of strength. Im not looking to run more than maybe 200/250 a week first run.

Thanks Whiskey and other contributors. Just want to enter this slowly and safely. Yes I realise it may be for life.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You’ve found the right place man!!

Didn’t mean to be harsh but you had some bad info and jumped in too soon without a real working knowledge of it all and a ‘plan’ that wasn’t sound.

Whiksy’s reply was excellent and I’m sure others will chime in as well!

Good job on the clomid and it would be wise to have Nolva and an AI on hand too.

Good luck

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey whiskey man thanks for the advice.

It’s really hard learning this stuff on the fly. I really have no significant on hand knowledge base hence jointing here.

Basically it’s a mash of stuff that I hear from gym goers locally that are on huge dosages.

I’m really trying to get my head around the right way to approach this. Since reading your post I’ve done the following- got myself some clomid. What would suggest the dosage should be at the end of my cycle?

Considered upping the dose to 200mg/week.
Basically I’m functioning ok but I just want a bit more.

How long would you run this cycle for?

I’m committed to trying this for a while and seeing where it takes me. I won a few fitness comps in my mid 30s and just want to get back some semblance of that level of strength. Im not looking to run more than maybe 200/250 a week first run.

Thanks Whiskey and other contributors. Just want to enter this slowly and safely. Yes I realise it may be for life.
I know it’s tough to get good advice bro, gym guys will often tell you what they do without any idea what your goals are (plus there is a lot of incorrect info out there).

in reality I’d suggest you first need to decide whether you want to see what trt is like (ie the dose you currently run) before committing to that long term (I.e see if it makes you feel better, helps libido, improves gym performance a bit etc) or if you want to experience an actual cycle (350-500mg test type levels).

they are different things but both have their place. The trt dosing won’t make massive differences in the gym but if you’ve been suffering mentally or physically from low test it will address that. You will still be confined to achieving what your genetics allow naturally though.

a cycle (higher dosing) allows you to go past your genetic natural level (that level is different for everyone, if you competing in shows naturally previously you’ll be able to get back to that sort of level on trt, to get further you’d need higher doses).

re the clomid, you need to wait 3-4 weeks after your last pin so the test has almost cleared and then use 50mg a day for a couple of weeks followed by 25mg a day for a couple of weeks (you’ll see slight variances on this dosing but I think would agree I’m suggesting a very standard approach)

for context, I’m 39, started using when I was 36, genetically I’m not gifted at all but I’d worked crazy hard and had dialled in diet for years and hit a point where it wasn’t progressing. Changed the game for me in terms of achieving strength and body comp I couldn’t naturally. It’s nothing impressive but I was very fat in my 20s and early 30s so for me it was massive.

good luck bro

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
OP, you won’t feel or see any body changes from 175-200mg for 8 weeks, it’s too low and too short to get anything out of that dose, you only shutting yourself down and you’ll have harder time to get back to “your normal” after this, completely pointless to do this.

I would stop right now and start/do the Clomid for 8-10 weeks, you mostly like get better long term effects out of that than doing a TRT dose of Test for 8 weeks.

Rick-o

Awards
OP, you won’t feel or see any body changes from 175-200mg for 8 weeks, it’s too low and too short to get anything out of that dose, you only shutting yourself down and you’ll have harder time to get back to “your normal” after this, completely pointless to do this.

I would stop right now and start/do the Clomid for 8-10 weeks, you mostly like get better long term effects out of that than doing a TRT dose of Test for 8 weeks.
Hey man thanks for the advice.
I only took my second dose this morning so im
Sure it’s fine to stop. Clomid is on the way. So your saying do 50mg 3 times a week for 8-10 weeks then maybe 2 weeks at 25 and see where I’m at at?

Last edited:

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey man thanks for the advice.
I only took my second dose this morning so im
Sure it’s fine to stop. Clomid is on the way. So your saying do 50mg 3 times a week for 8-10 weeks then maybe 2 weeks at 25 and see where I’m at at?
Just do Clomid at 25mg ed until you run out. It’ll raise your Testosterone naturally and you don’t have to worry about being shut down, do a real cycle when you’re ready.

Rick-o

Awards
Just do Clomid at 25mg ed until you run out. It’ll raise your Testosterone naturally and you don’t have to worry about being shut down, do a real cycle when you’re ready.
Thanks!
I feel like this is good advice.
I have been reading the studies and think this might be perfect for what I need for now!
Owe you all a cold one brothers.

Any issues with water retention or just on point diet and low salt to keep it looking tight?
Thanks again.

I’ll stop the TRT, run clomid for 3 months and report back. Then look at other options, might be all I need.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any issues with water retention or just on point diet and low salt to keep it looking tight?
Thanks again.
I never had any issues when I used to do Clomid cycles for 8 weeks, to me Clomid is great.

Rick-o

Awards
Guys where is a good source for Enclomiphene? I sourced some clomid but they don't have Enclomiphene, which might from all accounts be better? I have limited experience with getting decent stuff can someone point me in the right direction?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guys where is a good source for Enclomiphene? I sourced some clomid but they don't have Enclomiphene, which might from all accounts be better? I have limited experience with getting decent stuff can someone point me in the right direction?
Don’t stress about it, use regular Clomid, it’s proven to work and have been used by Dr’s for a long time.

Rick-o

Awards
So my enclomiphene is here!
A lot of videos im watching report that you don’t get the “feel good” you would on T, is this true?
I had the best feels on just a week of T! Stopped now to run a few weeks of enclo see how it goes. Training and diet are spot on at the moment.

I never had any issues when I used to do Clomid cycles for 8 weeks, to me Clomid is great.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So my enclomiphene is here!
A lot of videos im watching report that you don’t get the “feel good” you would on T, is this true?
I had the best feels on just a week of T! Stopped now to run a few weeks of enclo see how it goes. Training and diet are spot on at the moment.
I did, idk but it’s a bunch of reports on Clomid sides, it actually surprises me because I felt great. I don’t get a “feel good” on Test either. If training and diet is good I think you’ll get some very noticeable results from it, good luck.

Rick-o

Awards
I did, idk but it’s a bunch of reports on Clomid sides, it actually surprises me because I felt great. I don’t get a “feel good” on Test either. If training and diet is good I think you’ll get some very noticeable results from it, good luck.
Stay tuned I’ll report back in a few weeks 👍🏻😁

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
At 175mg/day you are going to feel great at first, but that feeling will decline as your natural yest production shuts down.

You definitely want to run a SERM with PCT.

Rick-o

Awards
Review just over 1 month in…

so I’ve been taking enclophimine from
India since the 11th of November.
I started on 12.5 per day… week 1, went up to 25 per day and started to feel weird… and then reduced it to 12.5 every second day and settled there around week 3 based of anecdotal evidence.

bloods- we are limited to what I can get on a full blood count, but everything was absolutely normal at the start. Testosterone was 17.6 which is normal for my age.
Testosterone now 4 weeks in is at 40.4, FSH and LH normal. No other side effects. Getting leaner and feeling unstoppable at gym. Both in HIIT and strength is going up. So far this **** is great, mild but effective. I have rock hard boners 10 times a day. Feel like I’m 16 again. More bloods coming late January. Might run it with anavar next all the way through… just spit balling. So far, running enclophimine as a solo at 12.5 Every second day (less is more) has been a godsend.

Rick-o

Awards
Now im thinking of running 15mg/20mg anavar on the current dose if enclo- then double it coming off anavar after 10 weeks. (12.5mg enclo daily and then back off to 12.5 EOD after 4 weeks. ) Thoughts. I really don’t think I need 40mg of anavar to get the results I want . Recon this will keep the gonad fires burning whilst im On cycle.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
The Enclomiphene won't most likely stop the Anavar suppressing your test production. Meaning you'll have low T and will not feel good while taking the Anavar.

Great test numbers with the Enclomiphene, thanks for sharing.