Just went from trt to first cycle

Gym minnow

Awards
I started my first real cycle of 450 mcg test, and 500 Decca per week, is yours a good first cycle. Also taking .5 anastrozole three times a week. (Same as on my 250 test trt per week) will I need more AI? Last bloods showed estrogil within normal, but elevated. Thanks

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Too much and greedy for a first cycle. You always need to start off with test only as a first cycle. How are you going to know which compounds bring sides if you get some? You want to know how your body deals with high testosterone and how you aromatize and handle estrogen on high doses before you add any compounds. Especially ESPECIALLY something like nandrolones.

Gym minnow

Awards
Too much and greedy for a first cycle. You always need to start off with test only as a first cycle. How are you going to know which compounds bring sides if you get some? You want to know how your body deals with high testosterone and how you aromatize and handle estrogen on high doses before you add any compounds. Especially ESPECIALLY something like nandrolones.
I've done trt, plus 300 deca per week before. Maybe back off on the Decca?

Gym minnow

Awards
Thanks, by the way!

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've done trt, plus 300 deca per week before. Maybe back off on the Decca?
Well if you’ve experienced deca that’s already a plus. If I had to lay a first cycle for you I would do 400 test and 300-350 deca. your body is primed and extremely receptive during first cycle and will respond as good to such a cycle than it would to a high one. Starting low keeps you room to go up when your body won’t respond as well after several cycles. If you start your first cycle at 500/500... what’s your room in 3-4 cycles? Honestly on a first cycle you’ll grow as much doing 400 or 450 test and 300-350 deca than you would doing 750 test and 500 deca.

Gym minnow

Awards
Well if you’ve experienced deca that’s already a plus. If I had to lay a first cycle for you I would do 400 test and 300-350 deca. your body is primed and extremely receptive during first cycle and will respond as good to such a cycle than it would to a high one. Starting low keeps you room to go up when your body won’t respond as well after several cycles. If you start your first cycle at 500/500... what’s your room in 3-4 cycles? Honestly on a first cycle you’ll grow as much doing 400 or 450 test and 300-350 deca than you would doing 750 test and 500 deca.
Thanks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You said this is your first real cycle but then you said you added 300 deca to your trt before, 250 + 300 deca that was a real cycle and that was your first cycle. Anyway, if you didn't have problems with the deca then I would go 500 test, 300 deca and stick with that for 12 weeks, maybe 16. I know guys when been using gear for a decade that still don't go up to 500mg of deca.
I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it, but you certainly don't need 900-1000mg of gear on your second cycle.

You could probably go 300 test 300 deca for your next 2 or 3 cycles and still make plenty of progress

Gym minnow

Awards
You said this is your first real cycle but then you said you added 300 deca to your trt before, 250 + 300 deca that was a real cycle and that was your first cycle. Anyway, if you didn't have problems with the deca then I would go 500 test, 300 deca and stick with tha
You said this is your first real cycle but then you said you added 300 deca to your trt before, 250 + 300 deca that was a real cycle and that was your first cycle. Anyway, if you didn't have problems with the deca then I would go 500 test, 300 deca and stick with that for 12 weeks, maybe 16. I know guys when been using gear for a decade that still don't go up to 500mg of deca.
I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it, but you certainly don't need 900-1000mg of gear on your second cycle.

You could probably go 300 test 300 deca for your next 2 or 3 cycles and still make plenty of progress
t for 12 weeks, maybe 16. I know guys when been using gear for a decade that still don't go up to 500mg of deca.

Thank you.

Gym minnow

Awards
Thank you.
Thanks, the only reason I was going to run that much deca, is because I have some 200/200 Decca/test blend. I was planning to pin the blend mwf 200-100-200, but now I think I'll use straight test on Wednesday which would drop me to 400 Decca, or (once I do the math) mix straight test with my blend on Monday and Friday to get the right ratio. I'm assuming that I can add my test cyp in the same syringe on Monday and Friday, with my blend ( it's test E) thanks again for the advice!