Just warning everyone not to buy from Enhanced Athlete Europe

Charlesw617

Awards
Enhanced athlete has been having a lot of shipping issues for almost the past year and customs is giving them issues too, but this hasn't stopped them from still selling their stuff and taking your money. I found out the hard way, then i went into the EA forums and found over 9 pages of posts of people not getting the stuff they bought.

I'm just giving you guys and gals the heads up.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why would you order from EA Europe? Isn't that for mainly international orders? Not no domestic orders for us in the States.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Charlesw617

Awards
Lol i was giving them a shot, at the time they had 100 pills of tamoxifen 20mg each. So i took a shot and bought it... and now im out about $60 in bitcoin

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol i was giving them a shot, at the time they had 100 pills of tamoxifen 20mg each. So i took a shot and bought it... and now im out about $60 in bitcoin
That's too bad. I know theres plenty of guys claiming they got bunk stuff - I'm not arguing against them one bit. But I had tremendous luck with all the ea stuff. Actually still have a bottle of tadalafil from them. 100 tabs for 50$ (20mg) or some cheap price like that....just used one last night - the missus approves too

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Had the exact same problem happen to me and just emailed them last night essentially saying “wtf”....

Some shady ass dudes and its a shame cuz they used to be pretty decent. Was relying on hcg for my cycle *not necessary but would be nice*. Never buying from them again.

Charlesw617

Awards
Those of us that live in Europe are probably getting their stuff, but anyone outside Europe are getting screwed so i thougt I'd do the right thing and give everyone the heads up

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
I still have some of the old Tadalafil and believe me; it’s gtg!!! That’s too bad they’ve gone south in quality/service etc

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Even though I’m in Europe (no doubt our American brothers think it’s a city east of America) I would always still try get any gear within the UK as I’m in Scotland. Always feel better about not having to worry about customs and sh1t like that.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive been starting to see bad reviews for IA Superpharma, too.

rmgt27

Awards
This is true, unfortunately. I'm in the US and ordered some stuff from EA Europe on August 1st, and still no product. Sent multiple e-mails to customer service, and no reply. I sent payment via wire, so I can't get my money back. I've placed previous orders with them before (once the US EA pulled the research stuff in tab form) with no issue, but they've really fallen off. Live and learn, I guess.

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even though I’m in Europe (no doubt our American brothers think it’s a city east of America) I would always still try get any gear within the UK as I’m in Scotland. Always feel better about not having to worry about customs and sh1t like that.
Totally agree mate next day delivery also

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
60$ for 100x20mg tamox is actually quite steep. DP tamoxifen 100x20mg is about 30€. Just saying...

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait Europe is a real place?
It's a place with 44 countries, parts of Russia is both Asian and European. The smallest country in the world is the Vatican state which is stated in Italy and the pope lives there. Hundreds of years ago the plague killed 2 thirds of Europe but considering you're still here, your ancestors must have been genetic freaks to survive this time in history and its an honor to meet one of the few survivors so hello sir and welcome to the team.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
It's a place with 44 countries, parts of Russia is both Asian and European. The smallest country in the world is the Vatican state which is stated in Italy and the pope lives there. Hundreds of years ago the plague killed 2 thirds of Europe but considering you're still here, your ancestors must have been genetic freaks to survive this time in history and its an honor to meet one of the few survivors so hello sir and welcome to the team.
Hahahaha bravo

Slapoyjoe

I still have some of the old Tadalafil and believe me; it’s gtg!!! That’s too bad they’ve gone south in quality/service etc
I always thought the supplements EA sold were solid, but I’m done with them.

Their service simply sucks. Their stock numbers are always off so you’ll never know when the package will arrive. No thanks. Moreover, the packaging is sketchy AF and considering the origin of said package, I’m sure it will raise red flags.

And given EA Europe’s...um...latest “offerings” I don’t see it ending well for them. They’ve got to be a target of LE in Europe.