Just Wanted to Show My Best Friend..!!

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is my Boy..
A 131lb Wolf-Hybrid ...Gabriel..
He's actually an Off-leash Service Dog..!!
It took 4 years of Training, but He's gone and gotten me help many times when I've been totally unconscious..
I have two C's,one terminal..and server neck nerve damage and stomach issues the Dr.s can't figure out..!!
He's the second Hybrid I've owned..but you really don't own anything with Wolf in it..LOL
Got him over 10 yrs ago at 5 weeks..
He's been an absolute Treasure..He lost most of his hearing last yr and is totally on hand commands now..
My girl passed along with 4 others last year, including my sister..
I wouldn't be here today, if not for Him..
Just wanted to Share ...237181

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The second pic is where I'm always at..ER..
Last one, him in my Hospital room, third floor for 3 days..
Just an amazing Friend..!!
Z...

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gabriel is beautiful. I have 2 dogs myself and I cant picture life without them. Its amazing what joy and love they bring with them. I only have one fear in life and that is to loose them.

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's where I'm at Now..!!
I'm spoiled, by not only the intelligent factor,but the loyalty I've received from two Hybrids now..The first one, nearly 30 yrs ago, wasn't as social as Gab..but just as smart and loyal..Unfortunately, I was in AZ and my family in GA..When my girl let him get away at 3..
Believe me..the first two yrs..Challenging..!!
Took me 4 years to train Gab..
Not only do I not have any angle on another Hybrid, but I don’t have the Time to train another one..
Once he's gone, I'm not safe alone..!!
He's never more than 5 feet from me at all Times..
His passing will begin a most difficult day..
One I'm already Dreading..!!
Z...

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The loyalty is unparalleled. You are fortunate to have a friend like Gabriel. “Z”, I am sorry to hear you are posted up in the hospital. Glad he can be there as your support group. I got my boy Blue in 2019 about 6 months b4 I “cleaned my act up” (by my standards, not societies). There was a moment where I was out of my tree, banged up on something or things, kept falling every time I tried to walk. I was on the floor and he laid next to me but more on me so I couldn’t get up and fall again. Amazing animal/friend. I probably wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for my lil buddy.
If you need anything, reach out!

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
@PhantomReaper where ya been bud? Hope all is well

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Had another Bout with C..
Just now getting back on my feet..
Haven't been to the gym in over a month..
If I don't get a BMT soon, well I will just run out of Time..
Z...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im really just rambling stuff i think about sometimes and ive always wondered if minuplating your igf and estrogen while eliminating sugar and a few other things would be benificial in a fight with C.

If igf and estrogen speeds cancer growth then wouldent the opposite slow it down?

Steroids raise igf so there out. Taking just enough test to feel "ok"

Metformin and a low carb diet to lower systemic igf

Ai becausec low estrogen linked to lower igf

A diet where the bulk is made up with low fat protein sources and Is crucifrous vegetables.

I know your battle is a bit more specific but i cant help but wonder about these things.

Cancer supposedly cant spread if your in a Is alkaline state so that would be something to look into.

I dont know jack **** about this stuff. I just know the american medical system wants us to stay sick because theres no money in a cure when a single 6 month course og chemo makes then $25-28k

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Without a Bone Marrow Transplant..I'm not going anywhere..MCL is a birth defect, the WBC can't mature, so C takes over those cells and it's a visious circle..
Then I have CLL too..another C..
Plus,some other Health Issues that C makes 10x worse..

I can't complain, no one gets 10 yrs out of MCL..So, that's a Miracle..
Z...

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Had another Bout with C..
Just now getting back on my feet..
Haven't been to the gym in over a month..
If I don't get a BMT soon, well I will just run out of Time..
Z...
Glad to hear you are back on your feet! Keep fighting the good fight.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Im really just rambling stuff i think about sometimes and ive always wondered if minuplating your igf and estrogen while eliminating sugar and a few other things would be benificial in a fight with C.

If igf and estrogen speeds cancer growth then wouldent the opposite slow it down?

Steroids raise igf so there out. Taking just enough test to feel "ok"

Metformin and a low carb diet to lower systemic igf

Ai becausec low estrogen linked to lower igf

A diet where the bulk is made up with low fat protein sources and Is crucifrous vegetables.

I know your battle is a bit more specific but i cant help but wonder about these things.

Cancer supposedly cant spread if your in a Is alkaline state so that would be something to look into.

I dont know jack **** about this stuff. I just know the american medical system wants us to stay sick because theres no money in a cure when a single 6 month course og chemo makes then $25-28k
You are on to something there. I know Enclomiphene will lower igf1 to a degree, and an Ai w Metformin but that is way to cheap of a solution. No one is gonna get rich off a $100 a month remedy so it won’t get researched. But the $5k per month poison makes big pharma’s pockets deeper and deeper.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Without a Bone Marrow Transplant..I'm not going anywhere..MCL is a birth defect, the WBC can't mature, so C takes over those cells and it's a visious circle..
Then I have CLL too..another C..
Plus,some other Health Issues that C makes 10x worse..

I can't complain, no one gets 10 yrs out of MCL..So, that's a Miracle..
Z...
I know i understand that, i was talking about cancer in general. Not your specific situation. When you talk about certain conditions you seem to always use Abbreviations, and I'm usually not a 100%. Sure what you're talking about unless I look it up.

My friend joey died from ccl in his 20's and when i was 5 or 6 i was the ring barrer in my godfathers wedding. His neice who was also 5 or 6 was the ring girl and she passed from Lukimia shortly after. Sorry brother, i cant imagine being in your shoes

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You are on to something there. I know Enclomiphene will lower igf1 to a degree, and an Ai w Metformin but that is way to cheap of a solution. No one is gonna get rich off a $100 a month remedy so it won’t get researched. But the $5k per month poison makes big pharma’s pockets deeper and deeper.
Enclo still acts like estrogen in the body so i think that would be a no go. Im think ai to lower it. Again, i know nothing. I'm sure someone's gonna come in here and be like this guy's not a cancer doctor and you're right, I'm not. I know nothing about it. I'm just thinking outloud.