Just wanted to confirm my next prohormone cycle (Alpha-1 MAX)

300Fan

Awards
I am creating this thread since I'm sure things/information has changed and just wanted to familiarize myself with everything and confirm that I'm setup the right way. I am slowly getting back into the gym from a 6 month hiatus and have decided to start another prohormone cycle. My last cycle was a few years ago (Havoc) and I had great results.

I see that there was also a big ban on these prohormones... I purchased the Alpha-1 Max on Amazon. Does this mean that it will be fake due to the legality aspects? or should I return it and opt for a different option on eBay? Either way it's somewhat concerning.

Stats:
30yrs old
6'2"
~205 pounds
~11% body fat

My plan:
Alpha-1 MAX 1 pill at 6AM, 2nd at 6PM for 3 weeks
Cycle Support
Multivitamin
1+ Gallon of water/day
I have all my food premade and packaged for roughly 3,000 calories a day. I work in an office so there is no reason to go crazy with calories, unless I should due to this prohormone?

PCT:
Clomid: Weeks 4-8 50mg each day in the morning
Eradicate: Weeks 4-8 @ 3 caps every day (morning, noon and before bed)
PCT Xtreme (Post Cycle Support & Testosterone Booster)

I've read great reviews about Alpha-1 MAX but have also read that it's extremely potent and may only last for a 3-week cycle?

I did NOT take any additional supplements when I took Havoc. I just used nolvadex and I think erase pro for PCT - never had lethargy, gyno, or any issues. However, I didn't have any blood tests before/after so can't really tell. I'm really not big into supplements as odd as that may appear due to this thread. The only supplements I take as of now are my multivitamins and whey protein. I've read A LOT of reviews/comments about prohormone toxicity and there appears to be a big debate on whether or not liver support type supplements even work.

Money aside, do these other supplements really do anything or am I just giving these companies more money? I will be getting a blood test prior to starting the cycle... Will post that as well for those that are curious.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You shouldn't jump straight on a ph after a long break from the gym. Get your training back on point and train natty until you hit a plateau, then consider a ph cycle.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
^^ what yates said. youll see some good gains goin natty since you have been out for a while

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes your body is not really primed to get the most out of your cycle. Muscle memory will bring alot back pretty quick. You need time for your ligaments and tendons to get strong again.

300Fan

Awards
Thanks for the advice. I'm still getting crazy bicep pumps from 4 days ago! Can barley stretch my arms out

I am taking cycle support now for the next 2 weeks, for getting ready/psychological, to start A1M mid august!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I am creating this thread since I'm sure things/information has changed and just wanted to familiarize myself with everything and confirm that I'm setup the right way. I am slowly getting back into the gym from a 6 month hiatus and have decided to start another prohormone cycle. My last cycle was a few years ago (Havoc) and I had great results.

I see that there was also a big ban on these prohormones... I purchased the Alpha-1 Max on Amazon. Does this mean that it will be fake due to the legality aspects? or should I return it and opt for a different option on eBay? Either way it's somewhat concerning.

Stats:
30yrs old
6'2"
~205 pounds
~11% body fat

My plan:
Alpha-1 MAX 1 pill at 6AM, 2nd at 6PM for 3 weeks
Cycle Support
Multivitamin
1+ Gallon of water/day
I have all my food premade and packaged for roughly 3,000 calories a day. I work in an office so there is no reason to go crazy with calories, unless I should due to this prohormone?

PCT:
Clomid: Weeks 4-8 50mg each day in the morning
Eradicate: Weeks 4-8 @ 3 caps every day (morning, noon and before bed)
PCT Xtreme (Post Cycle Support & Testosterone Booster)

I've read great reviews about Alpha-1 MAX but have also read that it's extremely potent and may only last for a 3-week cycle?

I did NOT take any additional supplements when I took Havoc. I just used nolvadex and I think erase pro for PCT - never had lethargy, gyno, or any issues. However, I didn't have any blood tests before/after so can't really tell. I'm really not big into supplements as odd as that may appear due to this thread. The only supplements I take as of now are my multivitamins and whey protein. I've read A LOT of reviews/comments about prohormone toxicity and there appears to be a big debate on whether or not liver support type supplements even work.

Money aside, do these other supplements really do anything or am I just giving these companies more money? I will be getting a blood test prior to starting the cycle... Will post that as well for those that are curious.
good lookin setup . break your body in first
that a good pct as well. yates def said it correct .