Just started my stack and I'm sick.

gohanson

gohanson

Awards
Stats: Age 25 6'1'' weight: 214 bf%11
Cycle: 500/week test cyp, 300/week deca durabolin, 50mg/day dbol

Hey guys. My worst fear is here! I started my cycle, got all amped up and had a couple of awesome workouts and now I'm sick.
I started on Wednesday and by Thursday I felt like ****(mild fever, fatigue, achiness). I attributed it to test flu, which I'm prone to - so I just pushed through my workout and tried to move on. On Friday though, it was clear to me that this was not test flu, as the fever was constant, my ears ached and my throat was all messed up again.. You see, a couple of weeks ago I was diagnosed with a throat virus and bacterial ear infection. I took the antibiotics and waited until I felt good to start my cycle, but I guess that I didn't wait long enough, because it appears to have come back?

Anyway, I have some more antibiotics and I'm going to take them. My question is, however: I was only 1 shot in and 3 days into dbol - should I just stop taking my cycle until I'm off the antibiotics? Will I have to pct and restart in a few weeks? Or should I just continue to take my cycle since I already started and take it easy in the gym until I feel better? I've never had this problem before. My next pin is supposed to be today. Thanks in advance.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
I would say take a week or 10 days off until your feeling better. Fever+throat infection and working out is a no-no. No pct needed as far as I know for only one shot and few days dbol. But dont take my word for it, will others chime in! Hang in there and get better soon! yates84 criticalbench Toren sanmarino

gohanson

gohanson

Awards
Thanks and sounds good, I will take it easy and just restart in a week or so. I figured rest as the obvious answer but the pct part was the one I wasn't sure about ;)

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I must have missed this. I don't have any first-hand experience with Dbol or IM Test but I tend to agree with Donnie.

There could and probably will be valid arguments made on different approaches. You could drop both compounds, get better and then start up again. You could also just drop the Dbol and continue on with the Test. If it were me, I'd drop both compounds, wait until I'm feeling better, and then start up again. If you get sick once more, you may then know the true culprit. I wouldn't personally worry about PCT after 3 days...

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, I wasn't cool enough to be mentioned, but if your immune system is already weekend from previously being sick, methylated steroids, aromatizable or not, are going to knock it down while its trying to get back up.

Test flu is something you really should only get once, maybe twice.
Sorry to say this, but if you have sh1tty gear, that will def cause problems like this. But seeing as you being previously sick that's probably the case.

Ultimately you should probably do as said, get 100% and try again.

Personally I'd just stop the dbol an continue with a low dose of test, until things were 100%. But I don't know much about you or what type of test your using or other medications/drugs.

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Yeah I would do a low dose of test 200-250mg a week until there's no fever or aches, then continue to up doses and blast

gohanson

gohanson

Awards
Yeah I believe that it lowers your immune system because I got the feeling that it was making my fever much worse after I took it. I haven't taken it today and I can definitely say I feel better than the previous days.