Just started Andro cycle, noticed small lump but bloodwork looks good

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Title says it all. I had bloodwork done a few weeks ago when I noticed a small lump and the doc said all my hormone levels are fine it's just normal breast tissue. Its still there, very small and not really hard, would you guys recommend getting some ralox and run at 60mg while on cycle?
I'm on day 4 of 1andro, epiandro, and sup3r 11. I have exem on hand.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
330 for 1 andro, and doing 20 days of epi at 500, 750, and 1000. 11oxo is 1 pump 2x a day

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ralox is basically a last resort in my opinion, I'd try some nolva first to see if that helps. Ralox works but it takes a very long time and I've noticed that it's not very effective unless you crash your estrogen levels first, which as we all know, sucks

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
20 mg is what I'd do, till I saw changes. If that doesn't work then I'd pick up some Ralox but both ways could take a month or more to work their magic

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Title says it all. I had bloodwork done a few weeks ago when I noticed a small lump and the doc said all my hormone levels are fine it's just normal breast tissue. Its still there, very small and not really hard, would you guys recommend getting some ralox and run at 60mg while on cycle?
I'm on day 4 of 1andro, epiandro, and sup3r 11. I have exem on hand.
i dont see how you get any E2 sides or gyno symptoms from any of those PH's

1-Andro coNverts to 1 Testosterone, a completely dry version of test that doesnt convert to estrogen.

EpiAndro converts to DHT, which counter acts the effects of estrogen similar to an AI.

Sup3r 11 is 11 keto, which primarily targets cortisol. Nor sure if high doses could cause any E2 sides..

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, odd with that conbo. But, are you experiencing any pain in the Nipple area?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol, my bad! Sometimes I really hate the “related threads” that show up in other posts...I click on it and think it’s a recent thread.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lol, my bad! Sometimes I really hate the “related threads” that show up in other posts...I click on it and think it’s a recent thread.
Yeah, i've always done the same but make sure to check date lol