Unanswered Just recieved blood results...

• Thread starter MuscleTechnician
  • Start date

MuscleTechnician

Awards
I ordered a simple $50 testosterone test that measures testosterone and free testosterone.

It said my testosterone was >1500
And my free testosterone was >50

So I need to order a sensitive test which will show my actual numbers since my levels are off their charts?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ordered a simple $50 testosterone test that measures testosterone and free testosterone.

It said my testosterone was >1500
And my free testosterone was >50

So I need to order a sensitive test which will show my actual numbers since my levels are off their charts?
Is that on 600mg Test?

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Go to Ulta Labs and order a hormone panel. Find a local Quest lab and get your bloodwork done. You will have legit results in 2-3 days.

MuscleTechnician

Awards
Yes, I like to test my t levels a month in so I know it's not bunk gear and I go 3 months injecting nothing into my body haha. I know one guy personally who did after 3 months took a blood test and found out his levels were hardly over normal, he was pissed.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, I like to test my t levels a month in so I know it's not bunk gear and I go 3 months injecting nothing into my body haha. I know one guy personally who did after 3 months took a blood test and found out his levels were hardly over normal, he was pissed.
.... And felt really stupid that he didn't notice zero changes from his 3 month steroid run. 😆

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are taking 600mg and don't realize it is bunk after 2 weeks, you are a moron.

MuscleTechnician

Awards
.... And felt really stupid that he didn't notice zero changes from his 3 month steroid run. 😆
He said he "gained" so couldn't tell. Gained fat and giant head full of placebo haha

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He said he "gained" so couldn't tell. Gained fat and giant head full of placebo haha
But seriously ...... I have talked to a good number of guys who didn't know they had wrecked their body's own natural hormonal system until they got checked.
That's why when people say they've got a SERM (in reserve) to use for PCT "in case they need it". I always tell them, nah .. Just plan to use it, and use it. Don't go by feel for SERMs.

Last edited:
Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
But seriously ...... I have talked to a good number of guys who didn't know that had wrecked their body's own natural hormonal system until they got checked.
That's why when people say they've got a SERM (in reserve) to use for PCT "in case they need it". I always tell them, nah .. Just plan to use it, and use it. Don't go by feel for SERMs.
“Feel” is for gyno, that’s it.
I’ve read threads here where guys measure suppression by testicle palpation, liver stress by liver palpation.

Just follow the protocols laid out generously by those who came before you for decades. Serms are a Godsend that kept me off TRT for 10 years. Until I got greedy.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
“Feel” is for gyno, that’s it.
I’ve read threads here where guys measure suppression by testicle palpation, liver stress by liver palpation.

Just follow the protocols laid out generously by those who came before you for decades. Serms are a Godsend that kept me off TRT for 10 years. Until I got greedy.
100% agree.