Just ordered my first cycle

BigT1234

Awards
Ordered nolvadex and hgc for my pct and going to just run 250 test twice a week. I'm not really sure what to expect, grabbed it from my buddy who has ran all kinds of cycles. This is what he recommended for me to run. I'm not sure if I'm even interested in running anything but test. What are your expert opinions

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Test only first cycle is a great idea. Is it sustanon, test E, test C or P?
anyway running a single compound is a great idea so you know how you react to that compound and at what dosage/mg you start to get side effects.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Definitely don't need anything else. 500mgs of test is a legit cycle. Like @PolishHamm3r77 said, you need to see how you react to the test because it's going to be part of most/ all of your cycles going forward. I would probably even start a little lower like 350mgs and then work my way up to 500mgs of test.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Definitely don't need anything else. 500mgs of test is a legit cycle. Like @PolishHamm3r77 said, you need to see how you react to the test because it's going to be part of most/ all of your cycles going forward. I would probably even start a little lower like 350mgs and then work my way up to 500mgs of test.
I agree w that. 500 right away is a lot. That’s why I asked if it was sust 250. Harder to split up that way