Just ordered arcas nutrition "bigger" stack.

Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards
Hey bros just ordered arcas nutes Bigger stack dmz msten epi and "deca" maybe lmg. I have used this type of supplement in the past with better results in four weeks than an injectable testosterone 10 wk cycle. I do not do injections anymore for personal beliefs. But I was wanting to chat on it and Get some opinions ideas and advice for a healthy cycle of it with your guys knowledge of support supps and AI control. I have arimistane 6 bromo and other phs on hand. Bit i want to give this a go. Any cycle advice or comments on the product? Im on dermacrine at the moment.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You just ordered and are planning to run something that have before but you don’t know for sure what it is?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Let’s get a pic of the label, OP. (And just curious you got a decent home gym to rock in, with this stack?)

Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards
What is actually in the product
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 45 – 90 servings
Container: 90 Capsules

2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstane-17b-ol (Epistane): 8 mg
17b-hydroxy-2a,17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine (DMZ): 15 mg
2,17a-dimethyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one (Methylstenbolone): 10 mg
18-Methylestr-4 en-3-one-17B-ol (DECA): 50 mg

I ordered it today at fatburners.at. I have ordered successfully from them once before. It will be here in a week or two.

Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards
My dad has a home gym with a bench press/ squat rack and a total gym type machine curl bars and some funky free weights. Enough to smash pretty good.

Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards
Red flag right off the back, the website doesn't list how many mg of each compound and calls one ingredient deca which it obviously is not
[/QUOTE.
Your right their calling max lmg deca because of its nandrolone like properties. It's nomenclature on this bottle is different. It'll be here in a week or two

Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards
You just ordered and are planning to run something that have before but you don’t know for sure what it is?
It's almost exactly like epg's old tri methyl but with max LMG and plus a third more capsules. Which put at least 10-15 lbs of solid slabs of muscle in 4 weeks. Totally reshaped my body composition it was off the chain. I have never seen anything like it till I came across this which is stronger with an added progestin type compund by arcas nutrition and I saw it today and I ordered me two of them baby's with that jacked 3d dmaa+dmha pre workout. A great price and a reputable Retailer though I usually shop strictly at powermyself.com they have been a great supplier of good products. Big brawn fan. But brawn only has the respawn stack and tren type supps skyrocket my blood pressure. But this product according to my experience will blow you up fast, and solid lean muscle no water and long lastin. Just wondering if one support supp is enough and advice on that type of stuff and your guys thoughts on this type of formulation. Love the feedback from the fellas on this forum.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Questionable ???

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I ordered it today at fatburners.at. I have ordered successfully from them once before. It will be here in a week or two.
Ok cool, ya 2-3 a day sounds right, still haven't heard of that last 1 tho

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Is that max lmg?
The chem name just don't sound familiar

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So I don't think this is actually lmg, it appears to be ethyl nor testosterone. Which calling it deca wouldn't be that crazy then.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've ran that and I have a whole log on that product. You're in for a fun ride my friend. Really good stack

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
18methyl I believe is the same as 13 ethyl just written different

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

is that website legit? any way to have it in english? Says they have ephedrine hcl hmmm interesting...
edit: click the flag at top right to change to english

Last edited:
Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards
Ok cool, ya 2-3 a day sounds right, still haven't heard of that last 1 tho
Yeah I looked it up and there is nothing on that last one. It's deca like so it's wet like m14add. Might do some more research.

Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards
is that website legit? any way to have it in english? Says they have ephedrine hcl hmmm interesting...
edit: click the flag at top right to change to english
Yeah they are legit i have recieved an order from them in the past. Took a while it's from slovakia. But they are good to go.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah they are legit i have recieved an order from them in the past. Took a while it's from slovakia. But they are good to go.
I'm not sure how much source reviewing will be allowed here.
But as a warning to all, there are reports of them sending out (some) counterfeit products.

Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards
I've ran that and I have a whole log on that product. You're in for a fun ride my friend. Really good stack
Im a big fan of dmz and epi, I have ran dmz once but a epi a few times. I love the mental and physical kick of epistane. But the muscle building power of dmz shines with low side effects and combined with msten it's like dry dianabol. My first cycle (not researched did not know about forums 2013-2014) was tri methyl by epg. Which is about the same formula minus the deca compound. And that added probably 20 pounds of muscle in 4 weeks and made me so rage angry. And i wanted to try this. The epi really hardens me up and bulks me up pretty quickly. I ordered two bottles of this for two separate runs. Any support supps you recommend? That made a noticeable difference in your cycle?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im a big fan of dmz and epi, I have ran dmz once but a epi a few times. I love the mental and physical kick of epistane. But the muscle building power of dmz shines with low side effects and combined with msten it's like dry dianabol. My first cycle (not researched did not know about forums 2013-2014) was tri methyl by epg. Which is about the same formula minus the deca compound. And that added probably 20 pounds of muscle in 4 weeks and made me so rage angry. And i wanted to try this. The epi really hardens me up and bulks me up pretty quickly. I ordered two bottles of this for two separate runs. Any support supps you recommend? That made a noticeable difference in your cycle?
Probably 20 lbs but I doubt it was all of muscle. How much did you keep after your pct?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/epi-dmz-msten-and-maxlmg-with-test-and-var-as-finisher.305748/
Here's my log man, hope you'll find it informative. Well, to be honest, I don't take much of them... drink a lot of water, maybe Liv.52, K2D3 and thats all I take

Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards
Th
Probably 20 lbs but I doubt it was all of muscle. How much did you keep after your pct?
I used it as a blast to the beginning of a poorly planned test e cycle which I had not been properly educated on endocrinology I later got back into hard drugs lost all my gains and had no testosterone for weeks on top of being strung out on meth and heroin. But it was later I would meet my Lord and saviour Jesus Christ and He rescued me from those hell holes and I just recently got back into the gym and supplements game. In a nutshell. So the answer is -30 lbs.
https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/epi-dmz-msten-and-maxlmg-with-test-and-var-as-finisher.305748/
Here's my log man, hope you'll find it informative. Well, to be honest, I don't take much of them... drink a lot of water, maybe Liv.52, K2D3 and thats all I take
Thank you for fetching that for me. That will be a good roadmap to see what I am looking at and it's rare to have that. Really will help me. Gonna go look at it right now. I may try to just copy what you have on their because you seem to have an excellent reputation with the fellas round here. Good to know about the supports. Water is the best support supp and nootropic especially with natural electrolytes. I have never made a supp log before or really got my stats on paper, hard with the government annihilating its own infrastructure and ours. Thanks be to the Lord I have parents with a home gym and I can get just about everything trained in it. Any body else got a thing for epistane? Its just an all around almost perfect supplement. I havr extra on hand if I need to boost it and extra msten and some max lmg to. Shouldn't need to though these all work very synergistically even in low doses.im very excited to try this. I could post some before and after pics. In case anyone wants to give this stack a go.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well stay clean this time! I know it's easier said then done.

Is it me or does anyone else notice that the next 3 steps after quitting drugs is... The gym, Jesus and steroids lol.

Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards
Well stay clean this time! I know it's easier said then done.

Is it me or does anyone else notice that the next 3 steps after quitting drugs is... The gym, Jesus and steroids lol.
Jesus above all things though in my life. I have always had an interest in bodybuilding since I first understood it. I will stay clean because of Him and because of my experience with the creatures that co accompany hard drugs. But hormonal supplements are a niche for study and for bodybuilding a fun hobby. It is easier said than done thanks be to God I am done. The gym is a great place for ex addicts to find a place that feels better than the old fix. And the Word of God is the best place to find peace and truth.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Jesus above all things though in my life. I have always had an interest in bodybuilding since I first understood it. I will stay clean because of Him and because of my experience with the creatures that co accompany hard drugs. But hormonal supplements are a niche for study and for bodybuilding a fun hobby. It is easier said than done thanks be to God I am done. The gym is a great place for ex addicts to find a place that feels better than the old fix. And the Word of God is the best place to find peace and truth.
Whatever keeps you on the right path is the right thing to do. Be good to yourself, and be good to other people. I always support someone trying to better there life. Keep up the good work

Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards
Red flag right off the back, the website doesn't list how many mg of each compound and calls one ingredient deca which it obviously is not
Whatever keeps you on the right path is the right thing to do. Be good to yourself, and be good to other people. I always support someone trying to better there life. Keep up the good work
Thanks smont will do. Hopefully the gyms will be open soon.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's a typo jackass. 3500 is a pound of fat, a pound of muscle is about 800. Not that it matters becausethe thread is also 3 years old. Great first post, I'm sure your gonna be as popular as gyno around here
I get an email about this post and decide to see what it going on after 3 years here and I come here for this… 😂 Long time no see guys, hope you are all doing well

Zrantedy

Awards
It's a typo jackass. 3500 is a pound of fat, a pound of muscle is about 800. Not that it matters becausethe thread is also 3 years old. Great first post, I'm sure your gonna be as popular as gyno around here
No need to be angry, i'm just tried to figure out

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I get an email about this post and decide to see what it going on after 3 years here and I come here for this… 😂 Long time no see guys, hope you are all doing well
Doing wonderful, I was also very confused, especially wondering why I'm getting called out for a typo from 2020 lol