Just looking for a little advice(M-Sten and 4-Andro cycle)

sabu

Awards
What's up gents. Long time lurker, first time poster. Basically just wanna check with anyone who can help me out on my PH cycle I'm about to be begin. This would be my second cycle; first being trenadrol back in 2009. Here's the basics of what I was thinking and have:

Weeks 1-4
M-sten and 4-Andro by IML 1 cap twice daily taken together each time.
Anabolic Matrix by IML 2 caps once a day.
BPS Cycle Guard 2 caps taken once daily.
Himalaya Liver Care 1 cap taken twice daily.

Weeks 5-8
Liquid tamoxifen citrate 20mg a day.
Anabolic Matrix 2 caps taken once a day.
BPS Cycle Guard 2 caps taken once a day.
Himalaya Liver Care 1 cap taken twice daily.

Then after was gonna jump right into 2 months of Anabeta Elite by PES taking 2 caps before and after gym(and just twice a day on non training day). Through all of this I'll obviously be taking my multi-vitamin, fish oil, BCAAs during training, and tons and tons of protein along with clean eating; no pizza, ribs, pastrami, doughnuts, etc.(it hurts to type that...).
Just wondering if I should bump any thing up a bit, add to it, whatever advice anyone has. Much appreciated and thanks for looking.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Looks good man. Don't forget to do some grocery shopping! So many people spend money on all their cycle supports and supps and then fail to stock up on food/protein powder/weight gainer/ect. I think it's just as important to a cycle as any support item you get

sabu

Awards
Thanks bro. Luckily for me, my wife always stocks the house with meat, eggs, and chicken as well as a tons of fruits and veggies. Can have the best supps on the planet but without real food, they're worthless.