Just how low will Superdrol knock down HDL?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have ran several designers and Sarms stacked that have tanked my HDL down as low as 19 before. Was thinking Superdrol can’t be much worse. Anybody here run it and had labs done? How low did HDL go? What about LDL and triglycerides?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dont worry about HDL, worry about the other two. Generally, all sterons have the potential to fuk with lipids. You prolly know this. Generally, a "good diet" (largely plant based) can be an effective way of actively reducing the impact. You prolly knew this, too.

Your question is ultimately pointless, though. Ive seen guys with normal labs running trestolone, but trest totally fuks my lipids. Ive had one lab done running sdrol, and my lipids were within range; most guys would wtf at that.

So just assume sdrol, or any steron, will wreck you. Your strategy on-cycle should be the same regardless anyway, right?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya, guess bloodwork can vary from person to person. I just figured if I’m already dropping my HDL so low I might as well be running Superdrol and get more results for less money. Funny thing is I have run 2 or 3 Sarms at once with no steroids and only my HDL went out of range (LDL and Triglycerides stayed in range), but then when I ran DMZ it knocked all 3 out of range, thus I don’t think it is true when people try to argue Sarms are as damaging as steroids though they certainly give users less results in my experience.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya, guess bloodwork can vary from person to person. I just figured if I’m already dropping my HDL so low I might as well be running Superdrol and get more results for less money. Funny thing is I have run 2 or 3 Sarms at once with no steroids and only my HDL went out of range (LDL and Triglycerides stayed in range), but then when I ran DMZ it knocked all 3 out of range, thus I don’t think it is true when people try to argue Sarms are as damaging as steroids though they certainly give users less results in my experience.
But remember ... that was YOUR results with those SARMs.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I found LGD did the typical LDL-increase and HDL-decrease on the 2 runs I had labs done.

My thinking though, is if this is only transitory and on-cycle, I could live with it (depending how often I cycled). Its when you blast-cruise and are constantly "on" that I think you really need to minimise impact.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
But remember ... that was YOUR results with those SARMs.
True we can’t extrapolate it to all people. Some folks can run S23 just once and end up with something like jaundice of the liver (seen it happen to someone on here).

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, I found LGD did the typical LDL-increase and HDL-decrease on the 2 runs I had labs done.

My thinking though, is if this is only transitory and on-cycle, I could live with it (depending how often I cycled). Its when you blast-cruise and are constantly "on" that I think you really need to minimise impact.
I’m hoping my lipids are all good cause I was gonna start running it inj Version on Monday

Like Most things though given the proper nutrition and diet you should be fine

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
once you did everything possible on cycle to avoid lipids going to **** (supplements / nutrition) it really doesn’t matter how **** your lipids are on cycle. What matters is how long your lipids are ****(on cycle) vs how long they are good and within range. Some people run cycles 20 weeks. Have bloodwork 8 weeks after cycle and are like damn my lipids are great I’m good to go so they jump back for another 20 week cycle. In reality they’ve had **** lipids for 40 weeks out of 52. That’s bad. Having **** lipids for a 4 weeks SD cycle isn’t really that much of a concern if you plan your year in a smart way. (Just my POV)