ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, at least you got it taken care of.

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nice. Is all of the mass gone or like I've heard the majority is but there may be a little left just out of curiosity?.... Might be too early to tell I guess too

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’m assuming had to pay out of pocket? Although I don’t have any I would pay so I think it was wise

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice. Is all of the mass gone or like I've heard the majority is but there may be a little left just out of curiosity?.... Might be too early to tell I guess too
Supposedly they took it all out. Didnt had the time to talk to the surgen yet though. I was the last patient of the day and he ran somewhere right after me ...

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Out of my pocket. But it's not expensive tbh. 1.6k€.
Truthfully isn't too bad and overseas I think it could be even more affordable... Is it basically back to before one had any growth or is it not possible to develop again going forward?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Grats on doing it bro. Is the recovery painful so far?

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Supposedly they took it all out. Didnt had the time to talk to the surgen yet though. I was the last patient of the day and he ran somewhere right after me ...
Probably had to race back home in his new shiny Porsche (paid for by gyno surgeries) so he could lay pipe to his smoking hot wife with fake tits (paid for by gyno surgeries).

But seriously, I’d like to get my **** removed too so I’m in for updates. Good luck brother!

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
But seriously, I’d like to get my **** removed too so I’m in for updates. Good luck brother!
If it is highly unlikely to reoccur I'm down as my first surgery. Very small lump but I hate when it flares and would love to not worry about it down the line on trt.

Either way best wishes on recovery bro.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Truthfully isn't too bad and overseas I think it could be even more affordable... Is it basically back to before one had any growth or is it not possible to develop again going forward?
It depends on if they actually remove it completely. If something is left in there, it allways has the possibility to regrow. It seems quite rare for them to remove the gland completely, but I've seen gyno surgeons say they do that. Here's some discussion about it in case you haven't seen:

Last edited:
Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Grats on doing it bro. Is the recovery painful so far?
Nah. Really low pain. Around the nipples, feels like DOMS.

The most annoying thing is the west I have to wear and the tight bandages. Also, I can't sleep for chit on my back.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Probably had to race back home in his new shiny Porsche (paid for by gyno surgeries) so he could lay pipe to his smoking hot wife with fake tits (paid for by gyno surgeries).

Ye ye, I dislike their scene. Bunch of fake ass mofo's.

It's nothing really. Do it.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it is highly unlikely to reoccur I'm down as my first surgery. Very small lump but I hate when it flares and would love to not worry about it down the line on trt.

Either way best wishes on recovery bro.
Tnx.

If it's a very small lump just leave it. Have some ralox on hand when cycling.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, that's the cheapest I've seen by far. Hoping for quick recovery and would love to hear updates down the road.
Yeah, comparing to US prices, it's cheap. But it's a really short and easy op tbh. Idk why this should be any more expensive then it already is.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, comparing to US prices, it's cheap. But it's a really short and easy op tbh. Idk why this should be any more expensive then it already is.
I think the reason is because it can be.. Here it's 2 000 € if only liposuction done and 3 000 € if gland removal.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Welcome to the club, bro. Glad for you. Remember when you first see it there will be fluid/inflammation still and the incisions need time to heal too and fade, so it will look different and tighter a few months down the line. Perfection is hard to achieve but there will be definite improvement.

Recovery is kind of a lousy process for this one, but it’s worth it.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
View attachment 202795
Hello guys,
If you looking forward to lose weight, bulk up, increase your muscle mass and want that body you are thinking of then Nutrigo Lab Mass is just what you need! It will help you grow stronger and bigger muscles and bring your workout results on an entirely new level within 4 weeks! It is available in two delicious new flavors as well for both Men and Women.
• Fast absorbing amino acids
• Stores glycogen much faster
• Muscle damage repair after heavy workouts
• Faster reaching of preset goals
• Effective growth of the muscle mass
• Effective growth of the muscle mass
https://nplink.net/7woge6i8
View attachment 202796
**** off with your spam... even more wrong on a thread that’s talking about someone’s surgery. You’re probably just a bot anyways

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 weeks post op and all is well. Trained for the first time yesterday, did only a bit of legs and back. Although I started skating 6 days post op : D

I have it easy cuz I didnt have any lipo.

Two more weeks and I can stop wearing this stupid as.s compression vest and I'm going to start training chest in one weeks time.

Still havent had bandages removed from the incisions marks, so didnt have a good look at the nipples. But I know it's gonna take time for it to look normal, so no matter what I'll se now, I know it's not even close to the end result.