Just got test cyp frm doc.need advice

Cwaynemash

Cwaynemash

Awards
Had my blood tested. I'm at 145. Low. Doc gave me 200mg test cyp a week. Getting over injuries- bout to hit the gym hard again. Is 200mg for 20weeks worth it or should I hit 300 for 14 weeks? Also what ai should I take? No pct needed cause I'm going to b trt. Test is the only compound I want to use other than an AI.
30.5 years, male, 265 lbs. bf- 20-25%
5'11"
I have 2 cycle exp- 16weeks test cyp, 16 wk test500, deca 300

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do what the Dr prescribed.

200mg a week will put you well over natural test levels

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really depends on what you want to do. If you want gains on gains, increased test will be better obviously. If you simply want better quality of life, use the 200mg weekly prescribed dosage.

I

IFN15

Awards
Id roll on the 200mg per week and cut until your a legit 12-15% bf. The excess amount you have will hurt your gains from the amount of aromatase enzymes your carrying. I also recommend running a formestane product with your test, this will help tremendously especially at your current bf %.

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you want a high quality of life with the least sides, take that 200mg and start with 100mg a week split into 2 doses. if you want to blast for a bit, then take that 200 and split it into 2x 100mg weekly doses. You don't want to run 200mg for a long period of time, especially starting out. You will increase e2, hematocrit and RBC, blood pressure, and be over physiological levels. The point of TRT is to get you in the normal-high normal range and not out of it.

Cwaynemash

Cwaynemash

Awards
So what ai should I run? Letro? Adex? How much? 200mg a week is well over normal production? And will I see gains at that dose? Thx

I

IFN15

Awards
I would use a transdermal formestane like Olympus Labs Transform Or Black Lion Research Formeron At one pump a day. That is enough for 200mg test per week most of the time. If you are not down with those type of products get some Aromasin/Exemestane and run that at 12.5 ed and you should be good.

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
I would wait and see how you do on the test before adding an ai. After a month or so, get your labs done. Make sure they check your e2 and discuss with your Dr. I didn't need an ai until 1 yr into trt. Good luck.
Cheers,
Larry

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what ai should I run? Letro? Adex? How much? 200mg a week is well over normal production? And will I see gains at that dose? Thx
You don't know if you need an AI yet, so don't go adding things. If you end up needing one, transdermals are a good route to start. Formeron is a great option if it comes to that.

And yes, 200mg is well over normal range. You would ride above that level for a few days before dropping back. You need to ask why you would run that amount to start if you are truly doing this for TRT.