Just finished week 5 of an 8 week LGD cycle.

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy ****. That's all. 3 weeks to go.

Doing 10mg ED and have only done ostarine before this.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I really don't get the sarm hype. Osta is straight trash IMO. I've seen good things about LGD tho, I need to try it. Personally I'd rather go with a light PH like Epi or Hdrol tho.

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably not comparable to real gear, but as a former natty? It's definitely noticeable. And yes, this is much better than Osta.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As a natty, as in saying LGD is a natural supplement?

Cause lgd is not natty

Unless you are saying you are a natty taking a non natural substance for the first time which still wouldn’t make sense cause ostarine also isn’t natty and you indicated you have done that

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As a natty, as in saying LGD is a natural supplement?

Cause lgd is not natty

Unless you are saying you are a natty taking a non natural substance for the first time which still wouldn’t make sense cause ostarine also isn’t natty and you indicated you have done that
No I mean I realize osta/LGD isn't comparable to test. But I was a natural before osta, and I definitely notice the improvement over being natural.

Damn guys I just wanted to share how excited I was that I finally feel the LGD gains kicking in. :dunno:

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol I didn’t mean to come off rude just trying to clarify

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice. Are you seeing strength gains, muscle gains, leaning out? I’m gonna be starting an lgd run soon so I’m just looking for more detail on how it’s treating ya.

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All 3 you mentioned. Strength slowly started kicking in around weeks 3-4. Weeks 5-6 is when the size is seriously starting to come on. As for weight, I'm the same weight as before I started but am noticeably leaner, which is what I was going for (recomp). I should mention that I'm also taking mk-677 (somatozine) at 12.5 mg a day, but I've been on that since last December. I think the the synergy between both compounds is having a positive affect as well.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad you like. Now that you’re hooked, we won’t be seeing you back at the Natty circuit will we?

Just wait until you try the real deal

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Glad you like. Now that you’re hooked, we won’t be seeing you back at the Natty circuit will we?

Lol
Thaifoon what source you using for your LGD? Board sponsor?

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Lol I've already stepped into the dark side; one day for sure. I'm about to be 28 so just wanted to get my feet wet a little and see what it was like. Didn't expect it to be this good! Can't imagine what the real deals like in comparison.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
LGD is pretty potent for a non steroidal compound. Pretty close to an actual oral steroid like tbol IMO at the proper doses.