Just finished first cycle (1/4 andro)

krackinwise

Awards
Just finished my very first cycle ever. Used 1/4 andro 8 weeks. Also added cycle support and inhibit E.

First off I'm 32 and started 172lbs. Ended 170lbs. I fluctuate few lbs so I staid the same weight. I did eat at mantinence so that makes sense.

Positive effects? Felt Amazing in the gym. At first I thought it may have been a placebo effect of just the excitement but it lasted through all 8 weeks. Prob the most consistent great workouts iv had over that span of time.

I had some increases of weight across the board with adding 30lbs to my 1MR on bench. 225 to 255. Which I'm super happy with. Iv felt stuck at 225 for months.
To be honest tho just having consistent great workouts day after day for 2 months prob played a huge part in the muscle gain

Negative- main thing is I notice is my sexual drive/desire. Now I havnt had any issues getting it up so it was never a big issue but desire and drive has been way down.

No other side effects as of yet. START my PCT including clomid, post cycle, test booster, reduce XT today.

So overall I'm pretty happy with results. Keeping my fingers crossed the excellent workouts continue somehow

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Please log your pct. I'm curious if you'll lose strength, maintain, or continue to make progress like I have in the past.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice man, glad to hear your cycle went well! Keep killing it in the gym and pushing hard just like you did on cycle and you will probably keep the strength gain. Next time if you add some EpiAndro I'd bet that will cure the drive/desire issue. That's the thing about the Andro's they compliment each other very well. If dosed right they certainly work, only draw back is the expense. But it is what it is right! Good luck with PCT! I'm 44 and started TRT a year or so ago so I no longer have to deal with that.

krackinwise

Awards
Please log your pct. I'm curious if you'll lose strength, maintain, or continue to make progress like I have in the past.
I can give weekly updates!
Side note took first dosage of clomid today and o good LORD that **** is nasty. Not looking forward to that everyday lol

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Side note took first dosage of clomid today and o good LORD that **** is nasty. Not looking forward to that everyday lol
Lol yeah the solutions can be rough. Glad you enjoyed your cycle bro. Getting the extra push in the gym with good workouts and PR’s can do wonders for motivation.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha yep I don’t use any solutions anymore just tabs. That flavor is rough and burns for a while

krackinwise

Awards
1 Week in my pct and everything going smoothly. No negative side effects so far, feeling good. Workouts still going strong.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
In your first post you mentioned sexual drive/desire has gone down while on cycle.. I too have experienced the same thing and it kind of sucks lol.

Has that improved at all yet?

krackinwise

Awards
In your first post you mentioned sexual drive/desire has gone down while on cycle.. I too have experienced the same thing and it kind of sucks lol.

Has that improved at all yet?
Happy to report after first week everything is back to normal. Iv read its smarter to just finish out the pct just incase tho.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sustain alpha is a great add on for pct.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Happy to report after first week everything is back to normal. Iv read its smarter to just finish out the pct just incase tho.
Of course allways finish your pct. Libido and mood are nice indicators, that things are going in the right direction, but they don't tell the whole truth on hormonal recovery/state. So yeah, keep doing your pct as planned 👍

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Of course allways finish your pct. Libido and mood are nice indicators, that things are going in the right direction, but they don't tell the whole truth on hormonal recovery/state. So yeah, keep doing your pct as planned 👍
absolutely...i think he needs to do more research on pct....here is a nice analogy-think of pct like a course of antibiotics, just because you are feeling better doesn't mean you should stop, keep going until the complete duration.

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
absolutely...i think he needs to do more research on pct....here is a nice analogy-think of pct like a course of antibiotics, just because you are feeling better doesn't mean you should stop, keep going until the complete duration.
Never heard that before, that’s good stuff.

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Never heard it put that way, that’s good way of saying it.