Just finished 2 months of M-Test and Epi-Plex, what next

Landshark77

Awards
I just finished 2 months of a M-Test and Epi-plex stack, any suggestions on what to take next? Should I taker a break for a bit or is there a supplement that I can transition into?

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
What did you think of that stack? what did you notice if anything

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
If you plan to continue with another natural anabolic, it would be best to give yourself a 4-6 week break. It also depends on your goals moving forward.

For bulking - ArA would be a solid option, and you could jump right into a 50 day cycle of it. Since ArA isn't hormonal, there is no need to take a break. If you choose to wait and use another natural anabolic for bulking, Massmax would be a great choice - very solid all in one natural bulking anabolic.

Also, if you enjoyed your previous stack, you may want to take a 4-6 week break and run it again. Let us know what your goals and plans are and we can help guide you in the right direction

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the above. I would say take a 4-6 week break and then if cutting you could trying something like true shred or if bulking massmax xt or vector would be solid.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Xgels alone or wait 4 weeks and do Xgels+massmax (8weeks) is an amazing stack

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you want to stay natural or would you try PH?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just finished 2 months of a M-Test and Epi-plex stack, any suggestions on what to take next? Should I taker a break for a bit or is there a supplement that I can transition into?
M-Test was my favorite natural product to run (next to ara)

Are you wanting to stay in the natural realm of products or move into AAS/designers?

If staying natural;

ARA (x-gels) + glycerol (could take m-test again here)

If going the designer route;

Dmz + liver assist (CEL) ~ some will scream “test” base from the roof top

PCT clomid (25mg/d + triptorelin) can add m-test here, again if you wanted.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
*goes on a roof* yells: testtttttttt baseeee

Landshark77

Awards
Thanks for all the replies. Staying natural...

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all the replies. Staying natural...
Do you supplement creatine already?

If not https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/creatine-monohydrate/

If you “bloat” to much from mono or it causes GI distress here are other options
https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/creatine-hcl/ or https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/magnesium-creatine-chelate/

My personal preference is mono -> MCC -> HCL

Since you’re staying natural, I would go ahead and try ArA. Dose 1g pre workout or after your first working set, take it alongside GMS and a carnitine salt.

Landshark77

Awards
Great, I think I'll go the ARA route. Not familiar with GMS, but all check it out. How does ARA and Alphamax stack?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great, I think I'll go the ARA route. Not familiar with GMS, but all check it out. How does ARA and Alphamax stack?
Should be fine. Forskolin (I’m alphamax should synergize well with ArA).

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
They work very well together. Used that stack a few times and loved it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do you supplement creatine already?

If not https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/creatine-monohydrate/

If you “bloat” to much from mono or it causes GI distress here are other options
https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/creatine-hcl/ or https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/magnesium-creatine-chelate/

My personal preference is mono -> MCC -> HCL

Since you’re staying natural, I would go ahead and try ArA. Dose 1g pre workout or after your first working set, take it alongside GMS and a carnitine salt.
tyga tyga + sns= win/win

congrats

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Try some SNS Xgels for sure! Great pumps and size when in a surplus

Infiknite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
ARA + hydromax + LCLT is a great stack, you'd get some great strength gains out of it.

Landshark77

Awards
So... ara + gms + lclt. Should I throw in creatine and mass max or will that be overkill? I also take fish oil and tumeric for inflammation, I was reading up on ara and it says to discontinue taking these while on ara? I have a bit of tendinitis in my right elbow, will ara aggravate it?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So... ara + gms + lclt. Should I throw in creatine and mass max or will that be overkill? I also take fish oil and tumeric for inflammation, I was reading up on ara and it says to discontinue taking these while on ara? I have a bit of tendinitis in my right elbow, will ara aggravate it?
I take creatine year around. No point in cycling off.

You can continue to take the fish oil and turmeric but take it 4-6hrs away from the ArA.

I take my turmeric first time in the morning with breakfast (coffee, collagen and mushroom blend) and workout at 415p and take my second dose of turmeric pre bed (10p)

Infiknite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Creatine for sure. Mass max would be awesome to throw in if you wanna spend the extra money, I'm running 8 weeks of it right now. ARA might aggravate your tendinitis, every time I've ran xgels it's aggravated previous injuries. Xfactor advanced is the only ara that hasn't for me.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
ArA + Alphamax is a great stack. I've stacked the two several times with great results. You could try ArA + MassMax instead - never done it personally but I would imagine this would deliver some strength/size with crazy pumps.

I agree with Infiknite with the inflammation from ArA. The DOMS and extra soreness from ArA is no joke, so be sure that you aren't in a bad position with tendinitis or joint pain before beginning with it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can’t go wrong with ARA and Alphamax. Great combo and great pump from those stacked together.