Just did my first shot ever of Test E

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok so I just pinned my first ever 1cc (250mg) of Test Enanthate, homebrew (yay, homebrew for a first cycle, but I also have some pharma test e to compare to and also, homebrew masteron enanthate that I plan to add later in the cycle, as the summer starts approaching lol) , 2% BA 15%BB in sesame oil (filtered through .22 um twice).

I used 23g 1.25 inch and went into glutes. I didn't feel anything. I mean seriously, scratching my skin with a fingernail hurts more than this. What the hell is going on lol? No pain upon puncturing the skin. No pain or feeling of pressure upon injecting. Aspirated, air bubble entered the syringe so I am safe.

Can anyone explain this lol? I expected at least a tiny bit of pain, at least from a 23g (actually was torn between 23g and 25g but said **** it if I am going to do this lets do it right lol).
And I really wasn't afraid of the pinning itself, but rather of potential anaphylaxis and of course, an abscess, which is still a possibility.

So as far as pinning goes, to all the newbs out there, really, i mean really, it is nothing to sweat about. My left leg started shaking like crazy while the oil was going in haha but thats ok, its all mental).

Now, of course, I dont advise anyone who is even remotely questioning their decision to start using steroids to pin, there are 100s of reason not to use steroids and only one to use, you are going to live a healthier and longer life if you choose not to use, but hey, i am just sharing my experience doing my first pin.

I expect that I will experience pip tomorrow, will update you guys.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok so I just pinned my first ever 1cc (250mg) of Test Enanthate, homebrew (yay, homebrew for a first cycle, but I also have some pharma test e to compare to and also, homebrew masteron enanthate that I plan to add later in the cycle, as the summer starts approaching lol) , 2% BA 15%BB in sesame oil (filtered through .22 um twice).

I used 23g 1.25 inch and went into glutes. I didn't feel anything. I mean seriously, scratching my skin with a fingernail hurts more than this. What the hell is going on lol? No pain upon puncturing the skin. No pain or feeling of pressure upon injecting. Aspirated, air bubble entered the syringe so I am safe.

Can anyone explain this lol? I expected at least a tiny bit of pain, at least from a 23g (actually was torn between 23g and 25g but said **** it if I am going to do this lets do it right lol).
And I really wasn't afraid of the pinning itself, but rather of potential anaphylaxis and of course, an abscess, which is still a possibility.

So as far as pinning goes, to all the newbs out there, really, i mean really, it is nothing to sweat about. My left leg started shaking like crazy while the oil was going in haha but thats ok, its all mental).

Now, of course, I dont advise anyone who is even remotely questioning their decision to start using steroids to pin, there are 100s of reason not to use steroids and only one to use, you are going to live a healthier and longer life if you choose not to use, but hey, i am just sharing my experience doing my first pin.

I expect that I will experience pip tomorrow, will update you guys.
1st time i pinned took me about 30 mins to get the guts to do, it was sweat running down my face n everything . I learned the hard way about being next level clean though, do not take short cuts with your hygiene people!

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hehe I'm glad your first pin was a success! Glutes are really low/no pain. Other muscle groups not so much. Especially if you hit a nerve. Seems to happen quite often for me on quads. Anyway I switched from 23g 1" to 25g 0.5" for quads bc of it : D (low %bf on quads) For glutes I also use 23g but only 1" not 1.25"...

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glad everything went fine homie! Mine was painless too.... for the first 4-5 hours. Then I got sore to the point of walking like a bish for 3 days straight. Sleeping/sitting was a pain... in the ass(hehe).

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been pinning my glutes for over 8 years on TRT now and it's almost always painless. The only time it hurts is if I inject in a patch of scar tissue.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
My first experience i was sweating like hell and got really neseaus simply because im a wuss. There was no pain at all essentially but my mind took over and i had to go lay down on the couch for 15 mins so i didnt pass out haha. Now i look forward to pin day

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You know what's funny, I woke up in the morning and was like "oh lawd I need to pin today", there was no more procrastinating. The whole morning I had that funy feeling in my throat, you know, its like when you were 13 years old and your frineds want you to jump from a height of 10 feet head-first into the sea.
But when the moment to put it in came, I just kinda proceeded, like a robot. Guess I watched so many IM injection tutorials that it came naturally to me lol. And then, as oil started going in, my other leg started shaking to the point where I started to giggle at myself for being such a wimp.
Anyway, it is waiting game from now on...or...is it?
NO! Time to get those calories in and train like a mad man!

Edit: Just a quick question guys, if you have any experience with this. How do you split those pfizer 25mg exemestane pills? They are so small and round, I end up shattering them to pieces. I am thinking of grinding them up to powder lol.
Man I wish Formeron was back in stock.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just a side note....that virgin muscle pip can take a bit to show up sometimes. Sore and a little inflammation- small dose of ibuprofen does wonders.

Remember the exact spot where you pinned! Glutes seem to be mostly painless and then you'll get a geyser every now and then.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You know what's funny, I woke up in the morning and was like "oh lawd I need to pin today", there was no more procrastinating. The whole morning I had that funy feeling in my throat, you know, its like when you were 13 years old and your frineds want you to jump from a height of 10 feet head-first into the sea.
But when the moment to put it in came, I just kinda proceeded, like a robot. Guess I watched so many IM injection tutorials that it came naturally to me lol. And then, as oil started going in, my other leg started shaking to the point where I started to giggle at myself for being such a wimp.

Edit: Just a quick question guys, if you have any experience with this. How do you split those pfizer 25mg exemestane pills? They are so small and round, I end up shattering them to pieces. I am thinking of grinding them up to powder lol.
Formestane (oral) is back in stock at a certain PRE mier British site.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Formestane (oral) is back in stock at a certain PRE mier British site.
ATD is also in stock at certain UK sites.

Splitting pills should only be done with split tabs. If they don’t have the score down the middle to split, you shouldn’t cut them.

All of the drug could be on one side.

Instead of splitting them, take one 25mg every other day or every third day instead of daily.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ATD is also in stock at certain UK sites.

Splitting pills should only be done with split tabs. If they don’t have the score down the middle to split, you shouldn’t cut them.

All of the drug could be on one side.

Instead of splitting them, take one 25mg every other day or every third day instead of daily.
The next time I'm looking for Formestane, and can't find it, I'm going to try ATD.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I do split the little exem pills (although oldwitch makes a valid point). I find a sharp knife gets them into 2 and then I split again for 4 x 6.25 if I need a smaller dose....

My last cycle was my first pinning, found a 1.25 23g into the glutes pretty painless, some pins stung a bit on the way in and some nothing. Was shaking like a sh1tting dog the first one though lol

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol...you know for 99 cents at the drug store you can buy a little tab cutter...it centers the pill and cuts it in half effortlessly. I'd chop a fingertip or 2 off if I tried it your way Hyde!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lol...you know for 99 cents at the drug store you can buy a little tab cutter...it centers the pill and cuts it in half effortlessly. I'd chop a fingertip or 2 off if I tried it your way Hyde!
Oh yeah why did I forget to add that part. If it has a split, cut it with a pill cutter. I don’t cut unsplit tabs.

Using a knife you end up crushing it most of the time.

Y

yaron369

Awards
It’s normal
As long as you don’t get any rashes and hot injection site your good to go

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok, the bloods are in! Taken 48 hours post my first ever injection of 250mg of test e. Actually, could have been a tiny bit less, maybe 0.8-0.9cc as of course, tiny bit is lost in the luer and in the syringe.

Testosterone, total: 1456 ng/dl (reference: 249-836)
E2: 23 pg/ml (reference 11.3-41.2)

This is going to be good!

Edit: This is without taking any AI, just to see where I am at. Roughly 10% bodyfat (i have done a cut before the cycle to minimize aromatization).

In your experience, how much do you think e2 will rise as I start approaching peak cycle levels of testosterone? Or will I just have to do bloods again 5 or 6 weeks in?

S

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
You'll eventually have one every now and then that hurts like mf for no apparent reason lol. Most of the time u hardly feel anything though. I sometimes have weeks at a time where i dread pinning and cant seem to keep my leg muscles relaxed.

S

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been pinning my glutes for over 8 years on TRT now and it's almost always painless. The only time it hurts is if I inject in a patch of scar tissue.
Lol..me too brother. Ever bend the needle trying to push through the scar tissue? Or when your injecting, it's really hard to push the plunger down, only to learn that the needle bent 45% when you were trying to push through. Or, the best, is when you get the gyser of gear and blood that sprays out like a high pressure hose from the hole after you pull it out...easy to do..use 1.5
22s and pull it out quick and spray your GF..lol.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol..me too brother. Ever bend the needle trying to push through the scar tissue? Or when your injecting, it's really hard to push the plunger down, only to learn that the needle bent 45% when you were trying to push through. Or, the best, is when you get the gyser of gear and blood that sprays out like a high pressure hose from the hole after you pull it out...easy to do..use 1.5
LOL.
Fun times.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ever bend the needle trying to push through the scar tissue? Or when your injecting, it's really hard to push the plunger down, only to learn that the needle bent 45% when you were trying to push through.

WTF are you made out of?????

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s because you’re using the wrong needles Swim. You need to order the kryptonite coated needles so they will go straight through your steel skin with no problems.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve literally never had any of those things happen. Well, except the bleeding. But damn man, I’ve never bent a needle in my ass cheek before.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That’s because you’re using the wrong needles Swim. You need to order the kryptonite coated needles so they will go straight through your steel skin with no problems.
But that will kill him

....what a dilemma

S

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive brought this before, but my knucklehead friend was using cow needles he bought at tracker supply..1.5 18 gauge until I told him where to order from...he doesnt limp anymore..lol

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ive brought this before, but my knucklehead friend was using cow needles he bought at tracker supply..1.5 18 gauge until I told him where to order from...he doesnt limp anymore..lol
I used to use the stuff from fleet farm. They did have 25ga 1.5” which was supposed to be for dogs and sheep.

I still prefer a 26 or 27g, because I’m a wimp.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used to use the stuff from fleet farm. They did have 25ga 1.5” which was supposed to be for dogs and sheep.

I still prefer a 26 or 27g, because I’m a wimp.
I'll use a slin pin on quads and delts but I dont have the patience for a 25g. 23g whenever possible....stopped using those for the above mentioned areas last year bc I must be turning into a wimp as well

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'll use a slin pin on quads and delts but I dont have the patience for a 25g. 23g whenever possible....stopped using those for the above mentioned areas last year bc I must be turning into a wimp as well
Yeah I couldn’t jab myself with anything bigger than a 25 personally. I used to be a piercer. I visually know the size of jewelry I can stick in a 23 and it’s pretty big. Even a 25 gives me the willies a bit, I do prefer 27. It takes time, but it’s not like a 31 hahahaha.

J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just got 25’s for my first round of pinning. Don’t know any different, so hope it works out.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just got 25’s for my first round of pinning. Don’t know any different, so hope it works out.
It will, that’s the most common gauge to use.

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting to see this thread taking off.
Did my second injection on friday, this is starting to become business as usual. However, later that day, in fhe evening, I developed flu symptoms. A bit of sore throat, runny hose and some lethargy.
Could be viral infection. Could be the body's reaction to foreign substance.
Also, I took 12.5mg of exemestane on friday, and that, combined with my e2 being 23 pg/ml on thursday, leads me to believe that I may have driven ii too low, and this might explain why my libido is now low.
So I am backing off from exemestane for a while, unless I start to feel high e2 symptoms.

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok, an update, beginning of second week. Eating like a mad man, low fat, about 60/30/10. No water retention, nothing. Didn't gain any weight. Only took 12.5mg of exemestane one morning and I think it was a mistake, felt lethargic next 2 days.
However, yesterdays workout was one of the best since I can remember, pump was incredible, like when I was 16. Its bringing memories back from when I was 16 and used to train with extreme aggression and intensity, you know like when it hits you, you are done with a set of close grip bench and you just FEEL the need to bang out some wide grip lat pulldowns right away, without any rest. And then when you are done with that, you bang out some lateral raises. Still sticking to my program but hey, why not change it up a bit, i have been feeling like an old man for over 2 years, its time for some change hell yeah. I can see why this stuff is dangerous, it is so addictive lol.

Interesting enough, libido is the same as pre-cycle, pretty much non existent, and no bon3rs. But I do have more energy, and have confirmed test is legit via bloodwork. Maybe I am just asexual lol.
We'll see what the next few weeks bring!

PS: My 3rd pin was just under 1.5 ml (drew 1.5ml but tiny bit is lost in a needle and luer), to make up for pinning only 0.6ml on my 2nd one because there was nothing left in the vial any more (there was only about 2ml in that vial) and almost no pip, only slight pressure when I stretch leg in a weird way. I dont want to sound cocky, but it was my first time brewing and the gear is pretty much painless, 2/15 BA/BB for 250mg/ml test e is awesome :dance:

Also, i have a bunch of pharma grade test e amps. Dont have any filter needles so I am just going to draw all of the oil into a larger syringe and run through 0.2 um whatman into sterile vials.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok, an update, beginning of second week. Eating like a mad man, low fat, about 60/30/10. No water retention, nothing. Didn't gain any weight. Only took 12.5mg of exemestane one morning and I think it was a mistake, felt lethargic next 2 days.
However, yesterdays workout was one of the best since I can remember, pump was incredible, like when I was 16. Its bringing memories back from when I was 16 and used to train with extreme aggression and intensity, you know like when it hits you, you are done with a set of close grip bench and you just FEEL the need to bang out some wide grip lat pulldowns right away, without any rest. And then when you are done with that, you bang out some lateral raises. Still sticking to my program but hey, why not change it up a bit, i have been feeling like an old man for over 2 years, its time for some change hell yeah. I can see why this stuff is dangerous, it is so addictive lol.

Interesting enough, libido is the same as pre-cycle, pretty much non existent, and no bon3rs. But I do have more energy, and have confirmed test is legit via bloodwork. Maybe I am just asexual lol.
We'll see what the next few weeks bring!

PS: My 3rd pin was just under 1.5 ml (drew 1.5ml but tiny bit is lost in a needle and luer), to make up for pinning only 0.6ml on my 2nd one because there was nothing left in the vial any more (there was only about 2ml in that vial) and almost no pip, only slight pressure when I stretch leg in a weird way. I dont want to sound cocky, but it was my first time brewing and the gear is pretty much painless, 2/15 BA/BB for 250mg/ml test e is awesome :dance:

Also, i have a bunch of pharma grade test e amps. Dont have any filter needles so I am just going to draw all of the oil into a larger syringe and run through 0.2 um whatman into sterile vials.
With ampules you ought to use as needed or preload some syringes, rather than transferring to vials.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I like preloads, I have ten preloaded Test E waiting for me to use them right now in fact. I didn’t pull it from ampules, I just hate fumbling around with vials full of my money. Much rather just load em all up, empty out my vials, have it all ready to go with a box of gloves and alcohol swabs so even if I only have a spare five minutes in a big hurry I can take my shot and not forget.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like preloads, I have ten preloaded Test E waiting for me to use them right now in fact. I didn’t pull it from ampules, I just hate fumbling around with vials full of my money. Much rather just load em all up, empty out my vials, have it all ready to go with a box of gloves and alcohol swabs so even if I only have a spare five minutes in a big hurry I can take my shot and not forget.
If you work/travel, this practice is very handy too.

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
With ampules you ought to use as needed or preload some syringes, rather than transferring to vials.
You know what this makes sense. Test e in amps doenst contain any benzyl alcohol and it is meant to be used right away after opening an amp. However, as I said, I dont have any filter needles, so I have to filter the oil somehow, to prevent injecting microscopic glass particles.

So I will just add an appropriate amount of benzyl alcohol to make it bacteriostatic.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You know what this makes sense. Test e in amps doenst contain any benzyl alcohol and it is meant to be used right away after opening an amp. However, as I said, I dont have any filter needles, so I have to filter the oil somehow, to prevent injecting microscopic glass particles.

So I will just add an appropriate amount of benzyl alcohol to make it bacteriostatic.
They are sterile....they just aren't made to be opened and used multiple times.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've often thought about this...are there any reason to not do this? Just as sterile as reswabbing and drawing from the vial multiple times?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

You definitely don’t need to filter ampules. They don’t filter them when they stick you in the hospital or clinic. No need at home either. Totally unnecessary.

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 12, finally after the fact that taking AI is actually important got thrpugh my thick skull, I am feeling like a monster. Strength is up, however, pumps are preventing me from exploiting my true potential. For example, 2 weeks ago i was doing cgbp with 225 for 5 reps (lost strength after a cut). Yesterday, i did 8 reps,felt like I could do 12, but the pump is getting so strong that after 5, 6 reps it gets hard to fully extend my arms. This is getting crazy! Landed my first roid accusation today too. Also, hornier than I have ever been. It is insane.

It is worth noting I started feeling pretty ordinary right about a week into my cycle and then i took 25 mg of aromasin and the next day everything changed. Horny as hell! Seriously guys, listening to Against the wind by Bob Seger to calm myself down hahahah.

Edit: Damn, what will happen when I add Masteron...
Edit 2: Decided to delete a part of the post, my e2 is climbing so i am writing some sh1t i shouldn't.